The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The truth about god (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=50992)

Sagittarius 09-29-2010 05:46 AM

The truth about god

Judgment has been passed. The uneducated shall fall beneath the wave of enlightenment. Only those who have seen the truth shall ascend to the light of knowledge and truly be at one with the ways of the universe. Then and only then will humanity know it's true destiny.
Your message is one of hate. Your message is one of bigotry and ignorance. Your message will only bring about the fall of humanity, not its salvation. While you squander on your self righteousness, you only bring about your own demise. Those who you bring down with you could be saved, if they only saw the error of your ways.
We spread our message of enlightenment. We spread our message of atonement, coexistence, and knowledge. Only through accepting each other as equals will humanity persevere through the darkness that now consumes our race. Only through apocalypse can humanity see the apocrypha and truly be at one with that which created us

Lycia The Repentant 09-29-2010 05:53 AM

Re: The truth about god

You're right! Thanks to your well-thought out, logically presented post, I can now see the errors of my ways! Thank SCIENCE that you posted this on a forum dedicated to the literal interpretation of the Bible, as I'm sure your post will now change the world for the better!

:thumbdown:

BelieverInGod 09-29-2010 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagittarius (Post 607346)
Judgment has been passed. The uneducated shall fall beneath the wave of enlightenment. Only those who have seen the truth shall ascend to the light of knowledge and truly be at one with the ways of the universe. Then and only then will humanity know it's true destiny.
Your message is one of hate. Your message is one of bigotry and ignorance. Your message will only bring about the fall of humanity, not its salvation. While you squander on your self righteousness, you only bring about your own demise. Those who you bring down with you could be saved, if they only saw the error of your ways.
We spread our message of enlightenment. We spread our message of atonement, coexistence, and knowledge. Only through accepting each other as equals will humanity persevere through the darkness that now consumes our race. Only through apocalypse can humanity see the apocrypha and truly be at one with that which created us

Of course you have scripture to back all of this up right?

Sagittarius 09-29-2010 06:31 AM

Scriptures are holy and thus blind to truth. We prefer writings based on facts and only filled with the historical and proven truths of the past. Knowledge gained, replicated, then passed on for later generations to learn from. Never altered. Always as it was, and shall always be. Truth.

Sagittarius 09-29-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 607347)
You're right! Thanks to your well-thought out, logically presented post, I can now see the errors of my ways! Thank SCIENCE that you posted this on a forum dedicated to the literal interpretation of the Bible, as I'm sure your post will now change the world for the better!

I only serve my order in the same way you serve yours. I spread my message to any who will hear. We both know that our messages sometimes fall on deaf ears. We also know that some listen. We know we are heard. We spread our message just the same. It is what we believe is right.

Lycia The Repentant 09-29-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagittarius (Post 607358)
I only serve my order in the same way you serve yours. I spread my message to any who will hear. We both know that our messages sometimes fall on deaf ears. We also know that some listen. We know we are heard. We spread our message just the same. It is what we believe is right.

Thank you for that wonderful message! Why don't you head over to the introduction forum and tell us why you hate Jesus and embrace your heathen ways? :)

BelieverInGod 09-29-2010 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagittarius (Post 607356)
Scriptures are holy and thus blind to truth. We prefer writings based on facts and only filled with the historical and proven truths of the past. Knowledge gained, replicated, then passed on for later generations to learn from. Never altered. Always as it was, and shall always be. Truth.

Okay, you're just posting garbled words now. Perhaps they mean something to the demons inside your head, but unless you can start typing in clear American I'm just going to assume that you're another poor lieberal child deprived of his mothers love and babysat by a computer.

Sagittarius 09-29-2010 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 607359)
Thank you for that wonderful message! Why don't you head over to the introduction forum and tell us why you hate Jesus and embrace your heathen ways? :)

Is reading a book to better understand the world a sin? What I do is not different from what you do. I sit in a chair and read books. Sometimes I read books outside in the sunlight. Sometimes I take walks in the woods. We are not so different. What is it then that sets us apart so much in your mind?

BelieverInGod 09-29-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagittarius (Post 607363)
Is reading a book to better understand the world a sin? What I do is not different from what you do. I sit in a chair and read books. Sometimes I read books outside in the sunlight. Sometimes I take walks in the woods. We are not so different. What is it then that sets us apart so much in your mind?

You're doing nothing but spouting nonsense. I live my life by the word of God.

You walk in here unannounced and uninvited and declare that you have passed judgment on us and that we will fall under your wave of enlightenment. Well that sounds like a muzzie fatwa to me. Yet you can't understand why I'm defensive.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 74:18 Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Anyway, I'm done with you tonight. It's late and I still have things that need to be done.

Sagittarius 09-29-2010 08:30 AM

I come to you peacefully. I come to you patiently. Foremost I come to you rationally. It was not me who passed Judgment, that was done long before I came here. I am simply an agent sent to spread a peaceful message much the same way your order dose. If you wish to hear it then I will guide you to where you need to go, if not may it fall on your deaf ears and in time I will move on. Personal attacks are a true show of character, and I refuse to stoup to such levels. All I have asked is that you try to coexist alongside others who are different from yourselves.

Nobar King 09-29-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagittarius (Post 607397)
Personal attacks are a true show of character, and I refuse to stoup to such levels.

Maybe you should re-read your opening statement.

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-29-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

All I have asked is that you try to coexist alongside others who are different from yourselves.

You don't seriously expect me to keep company with a hooded Devil-worshiper like yourself? I am a True Christian™; you are unsaved trash.

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-29-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagittarius (Post 607363)
What is it then that sets us apart so much in your mind?

We choose an eternal life of purity, love, and joy with Jesus in Heaven.

You choose an eternal life of torture and anguish in God's Lake of Fire.

:hmmm: I think that about sums it up!

John Creeser 09-29-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

I come to you peacefully. I come to you patiently. Foremost I come to you rationally. It was not me who passed Judgment, that was done long before I came here. I am simply an agent sent to spread a peaceful message much the same way your order dose. If you wish to hear it then I will guide you to where you need to go, if not may it fall on your deaf ears and in time I will move on. Personal attacks are a true show of character, and I refuse to stoup to such levels. All I have asked is that you try to coexist alongside others who are different from yourselves.

Yeah that's great and all but have you noticed that this is a Christian forum? We follow the King James Bible to the letter and that is the only book worth discussing on this Godly forum.

landoverlover 09-29-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Blah de blah blah blah. First you say we're going to fall under the wave of enlightment, whatever THAT is; then you say we're going to cause the fall of humanity. Which is it, Sporty Spice?

Sweet Jesus, you sound like the babbling mental patients I work with when they're completely off the rails and muttering into their oatmeal. Seriously, you are making my head hurt.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-30-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Phebe Carlyle 09-30-2010 02:32 AM

Quote:

You sound like one of those new age scientology nutjobs like that nigra Oprah or Tom Cruise.:wacko:

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.