The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Improve foreign relations by denying the holocaust (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5322)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-12-2007 12:31 AM

Improve foreign relations by denying the holocaust

During the Bush Administration, the US House Foreign Relations Committee voted to condemn the neutralization of heathen Armenians by Turkey as an act of "genocide".

Turkey hit back, saying that the Armenians died in a civil war, that they were anyway collaborating with Turkey's Russian enemies, that fewer Armenians were killed than have been claimed, that as many Turkish Muslims were murdered as Armenians.

The resolution was going to move to the House of Representatives, but Bush vetoed it! Here's what he said:

"We all deeply regret the tragic suffering of the Armenian people...But this resolution is not the right response to these historic mass killings. Its passage would do great harm to our relations with a key ally in Nato and in the global war on terror."

Well, the precident is clear! Holocaust denial is now safely mainstream. A few Jews died in a civil war, that they were anyway collaborating with Germany's Russian enemies, and fewer Jews were killed than have been claimed, that as many German Christians were murdered as Jews.

"We all deeply regret the tragic suffering of the Jewish people...But this resolution is not the right response to these historic mass killings. Its passage would do great harm to our relations with a key ally (Germany) in Nato and in the global war on terror."

Take that, Jewish hollywood propagandists!

Oh, but don't think this lets the Iranian government off the hook for denying the holocaust. The Iranians still deserve to be nuked/genocided for denying genocide. But once we're done genociding the Iranians, will we also genocide people who deny we genocided them? This is all starting to get confusing.

Update:

I'm bumping this thread because the democrats have voted to un-deny the armenian holocaust, thus destroying our relations with Turkey the same way they did with Germany.

What's next? Are they going to change the White House menu so that turkey is called "Liberty Bird"? Only democrats would do something is childish and undiplomatic as that.

Brother Temperance 11-12-2007 05:14 PM

Re: Finally! Bush supports holocaust denial!

I'm shocked by how ungrateful the Armeniacs are being about this whole affair. I mean, if I thought a genocide had been committed against my people, and then it turned out the whole thing never happened, I'd be over the moon, but they just seem to be treating this thing as a reason to get even more upset and whiny. I'll never understand some unsaved trash.

One-eyed Jack 11-12-2007 08:29 PM

I think it's all relative. Historically God used genocide and what the uneducated call "war crimes" as a tool to advance His righteous will on Earth. Take the Amalekites.
  • And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. Exodus 17:14
The genocide against the Amalekites was Godly and, apparently, successful. I haven't seen any Amalekites running convenience stores in my neighborhood.

The point is, Jeb is right: as our wisdom in Christ grows, we may understand that something like murdering baby Midianites or machine-gunning Armenian women and children is really a righteous act taken in accordance with God's will.

It isn't historical revisionism, it's the result of increased understanding of God's will. Oh yes indeed!

~~OEJ

Bobby-Joe 11-12-2007 08:53 PM

This all raises a Godly point; if Jesus wasn't too good for God to have killed why do any of think were so special God can't have us snuffed on His divine whim?

Far from complaining about the Armenians or Daufur we should thank God profusely He isn’t sending a comet to kill us all just to get the rotten apples out. He did it before with the flood so there is no reason He can’t change His mind. I think we should take it as written there were some serious sinful types in Armenia, they just looked all the same to God so He had the Turks settle problem. The surviving Armenians should take responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming the Turks.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-16-2007 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer (Post 108609)
Let's all act like 5 year olds and childishly twist race names.

Well, go right ahead if that's what rings your bell, jooboy. But just remember, we don't tolerate racists on God's favorite forum.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-16-2007 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer (Post 108674)
You are completely intolerant of racists....OHHH BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I get it, Sarcasm...douche

No, opposition to racism is one of our core principals. We did not choose to be born of the American Race, and we cannot change our race if we wanted too. That's why your anti-American hate speech is so racist.

If you think of "skin color" as race, that's not true. People can change their skin colors. Ever heard of tanning, or seen the racial switch of Micheal Jackson?

Hebrew Hammer 11-16-2007 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 108711)
No, opposition to racism is one of our core principals. We did not choose to be born of the American Race, and we cannot change our race if we wanted too. That's why your anti-American hate speech is so racist.

If you think of "skin color" as race, that's not true. People can change their skin colors. Ever heard of tanning, or seen the racial switch of Micheal Jackson?

Can you see past this world of delusion that you live in? Race is not necessarily skin color, and your assumptions of my anti-nationalism are just that...assumptions and speculation. I hate to be so brash but how dare you call me Anti-American when you know nothing about me!

As for racism: You all use racial slurs for besides your own, not to mention any religions, sexual preferences, etc. Not only that but you preach Holocaust denial and middle-eastern genocide.

I'm sorry but I cannot believe and will not believe that you and your pack of back-country Hitlers are opposed to racism in any way.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-17-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer (Post 108713)
Not only that but you preach Holocaust denial and middle-eastern genocide.

No, THE BIBLE preaches holocaust denial and middle eastern genocide:

On the holohoax:

Titus 1:13-14:

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith:
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

On cleansing the Middle East:

Deuteronomy, chapters 7 & 20. and Joshua, chapters 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, etc.: After wandering in the desert for four decades, God ordered the Hebrews to invade the "promised land" and totally exterminate "the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites" leaving "alive nothing that breathes." They were to fight and kill the soldiers of these groups, and then murder the defenseless elderly, women, youths, children, infants, and newborns. The book of Joshua records the progress of the genocide, city by city:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/_t...o/topbul2d.gifJoshua 8:24 - City of Ai
http://www.religioustolerance.org/_t...o/topbul2d.gifJoshua 10:28 - City of Makkedah
http://www.religioustolerance.org/_t...o/topbul2d.gifJoshua 10:29 - City of Libnah
http://www.religioustolerance.org/_t...o/topbul2d.gifJoshua 10:31 - City of Lachish
http://www.religioustolerance.org/_t...o/topbul2d.gifJoshua 10:33 - City of Gezer "...Joshua smote him and his people until he had left him none remaining."
http://www.religioustolerance.org/_t...o/topbul2d.gifJoshua 10:34 - City of Elgon "They left none remaining."
http://www.religioustolerance.org/_t...o/topbul2d.gifJoshua 10:37 - City of Hebron
http://www.religioustolerance.org/_t...o/topbul2d.gifJoshua 10:38 - City of Debir

See? We just obey it. GOD wrote it. HE is the one you should be argueing with. Typical Jew, scapegoating others.

Brother Temperance 11-17-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer (Post 108713)
Can you see past this world of delusion that you live in? Race is not necessarily skin color, and your assumptions of my anti-nationalism are just that...assumptions and speculation. I hate to be so brash but how dare you call me Anti-American when you know nothing about me!

We know nothing about you except for the fact that you hate America. And you most likely control the stock exchange/liberal media.
Quote:

As for racism: You all use racial slurs for besides your own, not to mention any religions, sexual preferences, etc.
What exactly does hating queers have to do with racism? As far as I can see, the only way "sexual preferences" could be connected to racism is if you were claiming that all darkies were sodomites, or all Koreans were perverted. That sounds pretty racist to me, Jewboy.

Metal Moses 11-17-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 109358)
We know nothing about you except for the fact that you hate America. And you most likely control the stock exchange/liberal media.

What exactly does hating queers have to do with racism? As far as I can see, the only way "sexual preferences" could be connected to racism is if you were claiming that all darkies were sodomites, or all Koreans were perverted. That sounds pretty racist to me, Jewboy.

Excuse me for getting off topic but has anyone ever told you that you look like a rapist?

Pastor Ezekiel 11-18-2007 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metal Moses (Post 109435)
Excuse me for getting off topic but has anyone ever told you that you look like a rapist?

How dare you make such a bigoted, judgemental remark!? Brother Temperance may have a history of unspeakably vile sin, but that was before he became Saved© by the blood of Jesus. You have just earned a bucketful of infraction points. :angry:

And exactly what does a "rapist" look like?

You hook-nosed yids have no morality at all. :glare:

Brother Temperance 11-18-2007 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metal Moses (Post 109435)

Great, just because I inherited a Semitic hooked nose from my sinful yid forefathers you assume I'm out to deflower every Catholic schoolgirl I can lay my hands on? You self-hating Jews make me sick.

Metal Moses 11-18-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 109451)
Great, just because I inherited a Semitic hooked nose from my sinful yid forefathers you assume I'm out to deflower every Catholic schoolgirl I can lay my hands on? You self-hating Jews make me sick.

You shouldn't give yourself so much credit, I was actually thinking "catholic school boys", but yes, that is what I think.

H. Montague Worthington 11-20-2007 09:48 PM

It's about time the Joo Hollocaust Myth to Create Sympathy for the International Joo Conspiracy to Run the Banks™ was finally debunked. We know that the Joos developed an early version of Photoshop to doctor their WWII photos to simulate so-called concentration camp conditions. We know from America's concentration camps that they're actually luxurious resorts.

We're on to you, Joos! Now will you please scrub off those phony number tattoos, and stop with the made up stories of "hardships" and "mass extermination" and "crematoriums" in Nazi concentration camps? We know that most of the Joos either made money working for Swiss banks or playing the Catskills during WWII.

Epiphany 11-21-2007 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 110035)
It's about time the Joo Hollocaust Myth to Create Sympathy for the International Joo Conspiracy to Run the Banks™ was finally debunked. We know that the Joos developed an early version of Photoshop to doctor their WWII photos to simulate so-called concentration camp conditions. We know from America's concentration camps that they're actually luxurious resorts.

We're on to you, Joos! Now will you please scrub off those phony number tattoos, and stop with the made up stories of "hardships" and "mass extermination" and "crematoriums" in Nazi concentration camps? We know that most of the Joos either made money working for Swiss banks or playing the Catskills during WWII.

Damn, we've been found out!

your mother 11-22-2007 02:51 PM

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

You guys are complaining about racism on the forum, yet this thread is about Holocaust denial??

WOW.....

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 01-12-2008 04:37 PM

Listen to this sermon: "The Synagogue of Satan".

Bobby-Joe 01-12-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by your mother (Post 110412)
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

You guys are complaining about racism on the forum, yet this thread is about Holocaust denial??

WOW.....

Yes, in the racism against the white majority in this country terrible? The myth of the Holocaust is one tool the brown oppressors use to attack us good Christians.

Brother J.H. 02-21-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 129318)
Yes, in the racism against the white majority in this country terrible? The myth of the Holocaust is one tool the brown oppressors use to attack us good Christians.

The commie lieberals use it, too. They use it to support their "tolerance" hoo-hah that they spout. Howz about the REAL holocaust of those millions of babies that were slaughtered and mulched up by abortionist scum? Those commie libs are defending the millions of babies who are slaughtered every minute.

Unfalsifiable 02-21-2008 11:25 PM

What is the difference between the holocaust and the moon landing?

I think you can guess the punch line yourselves :lol:.

Seriously though, someone was getting killed over in Poland during the 1940s.