The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   GAY FARMING: The Newest Perversion (Warning: Graphic Description) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=56045)

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-20-2010 10:05 PM

GAY FARMING: The Newest Perversion (Warning: Graphic Description)

WARNING: The following is a graphic description of a horrible and depraved sexual act that ALL HOMOSEXUALS PARTAKE IN. I am only posting this here as a stern warning to any True Christian™ who uses a public restroom. Please do not read if you are under the age 18 and/or a woman. GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION FOLLOWS. Close this thread now if you do not want to read it. You have been warned.
Recently, it has been brought to my attention that there is a perverse fetish that the gay community indulges in, but you won't ever hear about it from any mainstream source. It is called "Farming". As if you thought anal sex with guys dressed up as foxes wasn't pushing the limits of sexuality enough, the gays have created a truly abominable act.

Farming, in its simplest definition, is the retrieval of stranger's feces from public toilets for personal sexual satisfaction. How it usually works is this: A gay farmer will stake out a public bathroom. This is known as a "field". They will then clog up the toilets by stuffing copious amounts of paper towels and toilet paper so that the toilet cannot flush properly.

They then wait around either inside the bathroom or outside until a stranger goes in and has to defecate. The victim tries to flush, but is unable to. The victim then leaves the bathroom, but the feces remain in the toilet bowl. Now is the time for what is known as "harvesting".

The gay will then pick up the fecal matter and place it in a plastic baggie. He takes this baggie home. From there, it is up to the whims of the disgusting pervert what to do. Some may smear it all over their face. Some may eat it. Others go as far as freezing the log so that it becomes hard, then placing a condom over it and using it as an anal dildo.

Now, can't you see why God has properly called homosexuals an abomination worthy of death??? (Lev. 20:13)

The following video is a man describing this act. It is 100% real and happening in bathrooms all across America as we speak. Please forward to 5:40 for the description of farming. You can also cut to 3:30 if you want to hear the intro and his experience, but 5:40 is where it is explained.

Nobar King 12-20-2010 10:31 PM

Re: GAY FARMING: The Newest Perversion (Warning: Graphic Descript

This is absolutely disgusting and is one of the reasons why I ONLY use the bathroom at home. Using public restrooms makes you a target for homos and perverts.

Rebuko the Clown 12-20-2010 11:00 PM

I'm worried about this. What if the gay guy has The AIDS? And he goes home and has sex with YOUR poop, which came out of your body. Couldn't you catch The AIDS from him that way?

Bobby-Joe 12-20-2010 11:27 PM

Rev Osborn is right about the gays and men's room You should see them in the I-80 rest stops at Waukee and Ankerry after sundown. Rome must have been like that will all the nonstop sex. Someone I know, call him Bruce Jim, was there one night and did it with three guys. Just stick and we need to do something about it. :thumbdown:

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-20-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 658299)
Rev Osborn is right about the gays and men's room You should see them in the I-80 rest stops at Waukee and Ankerry after sundown. Rome must have been like that will all the nonstop sex. Someone I know, call him Bruce Jim, was there one night and did it with three guys. Just stick and we need to do something about it. :thumbdown:

Thanks for the tip. I know dozens of anonymous gay sex rendevous places, and some off the I-80, but wasn't aware of those. Are there any specific times and stalls? Anyone I should be on the look out for?

Just so I know when to avoid them if I have to stop in for a quick bathroom break, of course.

Pastor Isaac Peters 12-21-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 658310)
Thanks for the tip. I know dozens of anonymous gay sex rendevous places, and some off the I-80, but wasn't aware of those. Are there any specific times and stalls? Anyone I should be on the look out for?

Just so I know when to avoid them if I have to stop in for a quick bathroom break, of course.

My son-in-law always seems to know which ones to avoid.

Felicity 12-21-2010 01:23 AM

Why do gays hate Jesus so much? :bad:

Brother Enoch 12-21-2010 01:44 AM

Any chance we could advertise a 'gay farming free-for-all', then open a private sewage tank for them all to jump into, then seal it up? Heck, we could make it a national promotion, with thoousands of sewage tanks available across the nation. Heck, across the world! We could make millions of gays happy all at once! They could ecstatically smother themselves in feces until their air ran out. They would die happy.

And our children would inherit a better Earth.

Win, win.

LordHaveMercy 12-21-2010 01:49 AM

Just when you think the Gays can't get any more horrible!

The next time I find a public toilet that won't flush, I am going to lie in wait and give those homamasexuals a good what for!

Oakland "Reb" Griner 12-21-2010 03:39 PM

And here is the astonishing part of this abomination:

THE JEWS INVENTED THIS DEPRAVITY !!

(from rense.com)
The Israeli Mossad conducted one such operation against Syrian President Hafez Assad when he visited Amman, Jordan in Feb. 1999 for the funeral of King Hussein. The Mossad and its Jordanian counterpart installed a special toilet in Assad's hotel room that led not to a pipe but to a specimen canister. Assad suffered from diabetes and cancer and the operation was designed to discover the actual medical condition of the ailing leader.

Once this outrage became common knowledge, it was only a matter of time before the pernicious deviant element realized there were new depravities to be experienced to exalt Satan. Now I realize, when we contemplate new depravities and outrages against Jesus Catholic priests automatically spring to mind, but this should not blind us to the fact that Jews can be just as disgusting and depraved. I happily note that President Bush's feces were protected from such horrors by the ever vigilant Secret Service. While Obama's feces probably are not exposed to pilferage, in his case, I suspect they are probably collected for voodoo rituals involving pygmies, mumbo jumbo, and white women.

We all must remain vigilant to insure bowel discharge of True Christians is not exposed to the predations of the horribly unSaved!

Gabriel Reproba 12-21-2010 03:47 PM

Why do atheists like poop so much?

Oakland "Reb" Griner 12-21-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 658905)
Why do atheists like poop so much?

It is as a sacrament unto them. It is for the exaltation of Satan! Note feces can be an ingredient of the communion wafers used in Catholic services.

InvisiblePinkUnicorn 12-21-2010 04:09 PM

The guy from those videos is one of the funniest You Tubers around. Hillarious stuff.

Alfred 12-21-2010 04:15 PM

A disgusting, vile act. I will avoid public restrooms unless an emergency forces me to use one.

MairuZero 12-22-2010 05:18 AM

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life. As a homosexual myself I can tell you that 99% aren't like that at all. We don't, as you say, scope out public bathrooms to molest people. No, you just live by some sick stereotype taught to you by your homophobic parents. -sigh- This is why I have lost faith in humanity, because of people like you. -shakes head in disappointment-

P.S. You call homosexuals perverts? Think about all the straight rapists and perverts out there. You hear about them a lot more than homosexuals. On the news do you hear "This man was raped by another male?" No. You hear about a straight man raping a woman.

Mistress Cookie 12-22-2010 05:44 AM

I just...just...

doesn't this thread please belong in the PROMISE ENFORCERS / MENS ONLY forum?

I clicked on it by mistake. And I don't know if I will ever feel the same.

Who's got peppermint tea?

Brother Enoch 12-22-2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MairuZero (Post 659723)

P.S. You call homosexuals perverts?

Um, yeah. Do you not lust after other men's waste holes? I mean, how perverted is that? It's a hole for the expulsion of waste and you think it's a sexual organ! What the He** is wrong with you?

Whether you believe in Jesus or Darwin, makes no difference. Both agree THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT HOLE IS FOR you sick freak!

MairuZero 12-22-2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Enoch (Post 659757)
Um, yeah. Do you not lust after other men's waste holes? I mean, how perverted is that? It's a hole for the expulsion of waste and you think it's a sexual organ! What the He** is wrong with you?

Whether you believe in Jesus or Darwin, makes no difference. Both agree THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT HOLE IS FOR you sick freak!

Actually no. For your information not all homosexuals partake in anal sex. Myself included, I look towards the same sex for love and caring, sex is not on my mind 24/7 like you love to stereotype.

Brother Enoch 12-22-2010 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MairuZero (Post 659768)
Actually no. For your information not all homosexuals partake in anal sex. Myself included, I look towards the same sex for love and caring, sex is not on my mind 24/7 like you love to stereotype.

Ah. So you're just in it for the cuddling. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

MairuZero 12-22-2010 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Enoch (Post 659787)
Ah. So you're just in it for the cuddling. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

It actually has. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now, and we haven't had anal sex.