The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Nigra Reverend Says: If You Vote Democrat, You Vote Against The Bible! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82767)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-20-2012 04:35 AM

Nigra Reverend Says: If You Vote Democrat, You Vote Against The Bible!

This boy has it right. It's time for the spics and spooks to start working with the GOP instead of against us.

Midge Murphy 09-20-2012 08:11 AM

Re: Nigra Reverend Says: If You Vote Democrat, You Vote Against The Bible!

Shout Glory, Pastor Zeke!

And when Romney wins, in addition to allowing more than one spousal deduction for men, I pray that Romney will eliminate this totally communist tax hike on churches known as the Political and Lobbying Activities exemption to Title 26 United States Code § 501©(3). This section of the Tax Code implements the Constitutional REQUIREMENT to separate church and state, meaning that this articulate colored gentlemen (a credit to his race, if I may), cannot legally be taxed. But he might lose his exemption for merely stating the obvious about Demoncrats and their relationship to the Bible.

I pray that this exemption will be removed from the Title 26, to allow churches to freely speak their minds, as God, when he wrote the Constitution, clearly intended.

As I may have mentioned, I am an avid cook. Here is today's fare:

Recipe for a successful nation: Take one part Paul Ryan and one part Michelle Bachman, and mix well. Put in a dish and coat in Mitt Romney.

Then, take the US Congress and discard any of the blue parts. Place the remaining red parts in an oven at 350 degrees. You will note that it produces a gelatinous mass in the bottom of the pan. This is called the Supreme Court. Place the Supreme Court on a cutting board and slice off the left 4/9s of it.

Cool the Congress and place the Paul Ryan coated Mitt Romney at the top of it. Sprinkle the entire dish heavily with Jesus.

Chill and serve with the Supreme Court on the side.

DEE-LICIOUS! Hope you enjoy!!

Godfly 09-20-2012 12:54 PM

He's a good boy alright. But if he's so happy to be on our plantation maybe he should work a little harder.

Bobby-Joe 09-20-2012 03:14 PM

While I agree wholeheartedly with what this black man is saying, what does he care about voting?

WWJDnow 09-20-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 931745)
While I agree wholeheartedly with what this black man is saying, what does he care about voting?

He might live someplace where the white people don't submit the ballots for the black folk like you do in Freehold. I know it's scary, but those places exist.

Bobby-Joe 09-20-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 931750)
He might live someplace where the white people don't submit the ballots for the black folk like you do in Freehold. I know it's scary, but those places exist.

What a ridiculous idea. Is this what they mean about voter fraud? No wonder they want photo IDs.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-20-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 931782)
What a ridiculous idea. Is this what they mean about voter fraud? No wonder they want photo IDs.

My father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) used to send one of the nigra servants down to the election hall in Freehold with a list of all the votes from our family, servants, and the congregation. That boy knew better than to make a mistake too.