The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What's better, hot or cold for removing gay germs? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61161)

Alphonse Alban 03-13-2011 05:47 PM

What's better, hot or cold for removing gay germs?

Or is there some even more effective way?

Hmm, I might need to describe the problem from the start.

As we all know, gays spread AIDS around for fun. I have always done my best to protect me and my family by keeping any homo at least baseball bat's length away from me. However, now I'm in bit of a stalemate with post office.

It all started some time ago when I called to post office to get confirmation that I am getting gay free service. Person on the other side of the phone line sounded bit funny when he told me that he is not sure, but he will check it out and contact me later.

After few months I begin to suspect that I was not to be contacted by this person again, so I made another call with more forceful approach. Again the first person I called did not know about that kind of service, but I got another number within the post office I could call to. After quite lengthy round of phone calls, I found out to my horror, that post office in my country does not have "No-homo" policy with their employees.

Ever since I have been pressuring the post office so they start to respect human rights of Christians by guaranteeing gay free mail for good people.

So now we get back to my dilemma. Until post office starts to respect their customers, I have to protect me and my family by cleaning my AIDS laced mail. So far I have used tweezers to remove mail from mailbox and put it in special container. The container I then have placed in very cold freezer for a week. After that I go through mail with dispensable latex gloves and burn envelopes and such right away.

This seems to do the trick (so far we have remained AIDS free), but weeks delay before you can read your mail is bit inconvenient, so I was wondering if I could speed up the process some how. I have been thinking about using oven to decontaminate the gay mail, but I'm not sure if the heat is high enough without paper catching fire.

Has anyone else had these kind problems and thus have more experience with the problem I'm facing?

Cindy Lou Jenkins 03-13-2011 09:21 PM

Re: What's better, hot or cold for removing gay germs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 710066)
Or is there some even more effective way?

Hmm, I might need to describe the problem from the start.

As we all know, gays spread AIDS around for fun. I have always done my best to protect me and my family by keeping any homo at least baseball bat's length away from me. However, now I'm in bit of a stalemate with post office.

It all started some time ago when I called to post office to get confirmation that I am getting gay free service. Person on the other side of the phone line sounded bit funny when he told me that he is not sure, but he will check it out and contact me later.

After few months I begin to suspect that I was not to be contacted by this person again, so I made another call with more forceful approach. Again the first person I called did not know about that kind of service, but I got another number within the post office I could call to. After quite lengthy round of phone calls, I found out to my horror, that post office in my country does not have "No-homo" policy with their employees.

Ever since I have been pressuring the post office so they start to respect human rights of Christians by guaranteeing gay free mail for good people.

So now we get back to my dilemma. Until post office starts to respect their customers, I have to protect me and my family by cleaning my AIDS laced mail. So far I have used tweezers to remove mail from mailbox and put it in special container. The container I then have placed in very cold freezer for a week. After that I go through mail with dispensable latex gloves and burn envelopes and such right away.

This seems to do the trick (so far we have remained AIDS free), but weeks delay before you can read your mail is bit inconvenient, so I was wondering if I could speed up the process some how. I have been thinking about using oven to decontaminate the gay mail, but I'm not sure if the heat is high enough without paper catching fire.

Has anyone else had these kind problems and thus have more experience with the problem I'm facing?

i think Hellfire is the best way to kill the AIDS virus.

(Billy Bob: I approve this post.)

WinnerNotSinner 03-15-2011 12:24 PM

I also decontaminate my mail before reading it. It could have come from anywhere, and who's to say the postman wasn't a sodomite? Better safe than sorry, that's what I always say.

This is my usual routine:
  • Stamping (5 minutes) - I try first to stamp any potential AIDS off of the mail, this should get rid of most of it but there are still little AIDS molecules able to survive through this.
  • Boiling water - I cover all of my mail in boiling water, this should burn out most of the germs.
  • Microwave - I put the mail in the mircowave until it starts to set alight (which is a sign it is safe to read). Then I throw some water over it and just like that it's ready to open. :)

Sometimes my mail is damaged or unreadable but I place protecting my family above reading a boring letter sent by my whiney mother in my list of priorities.

PS. NEVER touch the mail with your hands until decontaminated, use tweezers as you have been doing, AIDS is a very dangerous disease and spreads quickly through your skin.

Lizreu 04-09-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinnerNotSinner (Post 711187)
PS. NEVER touch the mail with your hands until decontaminated, use tweezers as you have been doing, AIDS is a very dangerous disease and spreads quickly through your skin.

Can you back this up with scripture?

ClanketyClank 04-09-2011 11:22 PM

I feel like I should warn you that the HIV virus would not be able to infect you through such casual contact - even if a person infected with AIDS were to cough or sneeze on the envelope before you took it, there would be no risk of it infecting you, as saliva carries a negligible amount of the virus.

Regardless, as long as you are a True Christian and not one of the homosexuals, God will surely protect you from his curse upon them, will he not?

Alphonse Alban 04-10-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClanketyClank (Post 728690)
I feel like I should warn you that the HIV virus would not be able to infect you through such casual contact - even if a person infected with AIDS were to cough or sneeze on the envelope before you took it, there would be no risk of it infecting you, as saliva carries a negligible amount of the virus.

You are sick person! I think you are a gaysexual yourself.
We all know that you can get the homo virus even by talking to a homer.

So you don't fool anyone with your evil propaganda.

Immaculate Kiwi 04-10-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizreu (Post 728538)
Can you back this up with scripture?

Leviticus 13:52 KJV
He shall therefore burn that garment, whether warp or woof, in woollen or in linen, or any thing of skin, wherein the plague is: for it is a fretting leprosy; it shall be burnt in the fire.

A befouled, muddy gay tongue sealing the envelope's of my correspondence! You must be sick my dear friend; have you being tested for Aid's lately? I will pray for you.

In God I trust,

I.Kiwi

Living_Water 04-10-2011 07:59 AM

I've set all the bank notes and all the possible bills to come by email. I also only order online newspapers. If I can't get a service that bills be electronically I try not to use their service.
As far as I know the homer-disease doesn't spread digitally. This is a great way to lessen the risk of getting AIDS.

On other cases when I can't avoid getting risky paper mail I use the freezer method to kill AIDS germs.

I really endorse informative threads like this. Good job brother Alphonse!

Talitha 04-10-2011 08:37 AM

I have blocked all of my incoming telephone calls just in case there is a homo on the other end.
Christian Scientists have proven beyond doubt that gayds can be caught from the telephone.

NEVER having any contact with queers is the only safe way to live. :)

Schibbolet 04-10-2011 08:45 PM

I have faith in Jesus to save me both from homers and their foul disease out of Egypt!

Deuteronomy 7:15

Immaculate Kiwi 04-11-2011 02:50 AM

I have conducted a simple experiment on my mail received in the post. Using sterilized tweezer's, I drop them in a bowl of water for 5 minute's. If they float, they can be safely opened. If they sink, it proves they are weighed down by the Aids virus and must be immediately burned. To my utter horror, they are ALL sinking!!!

In God I trust,

I.Kiwi

BelieverInGod 04-11-2011 05:58 AM

Bleach kills pretty much everything. So I just swipe it through a bleach solution.

That being said, most of my magazines (we get e-bills as well) are wrapped in plastic, so as long as I rip the plastic off without touching it, I figure it's safe.

Cursed 04-11-2011 06:08 AM

I refuse to open any mail, or even take it out of the mail box.

They post warnings on your door, I ignored them. I figure if they'll arrest me for not picking up my junk mail so be it, I'll eat better in prison anyway.

Once the box got really full they put a red sticker on it and it angered the neighbors. Hey people, you knew I was a mexican when I moved in, so don't get all high and mighty now!

Roonil Wazlib 04-11-2011 01:44 PM

You guys know that, even if your mail was contaminated with AIDS, which could only happen if someone with AIDS bled on it or masturbated on it or something, then the only way you could contract it is by rubbing it on an open wound or eating the envelope, right? AIDS only spreads through sexual contact or blood. There are trace amounts of AIDS in saliva, but the only way to get it from that is to drink several gallons of AIDS infected saliva in one sitting.

http://www.rollogrady.com/wp-content...timgs/tmyk.gif

James Hutchins 04-11-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roonil Wazlib (Post 729547)
You guys know that, even if your mail was contaminated with AIDS, which could only happen if someone with AIDS bled on it or masturbated on it or something, then the only way you could contract it is by rubbing it on an open wound or eating the envelope, right? AIDS only spreads through sexual contact or blood. There are trace amounts of AIDS in saliva, but the only way to get it from that is to drink several gallons of AIDS infected saliva in one sitting.

http://www.rollogrady.com/wp-content...timgs/tmyk.gif

You Homers spew your diseased bodily fluids everywhere you go to make decent, God fearing folks homers too. you all deny it but there is no other explanation for the rampant homersesuals running around. Back in my day, there were none of you people around. It was not until that german guy had sex with a monkey (no it was no obama, some other monkey) that we had you homers in the US of A. I hope when Sarah Palin becomes president, we will send you people to GITMO. You all are terrorists, spreading you gay juice, raping our children. Every single one of you.

Roonil Wazlib 04-11-2011 03:09 PM

Wait, what? I am really trying to see what part of my post even slightly hinted at my sexuality. I'll try not to judge you the way you've judged me, but I'll let you know that it's really hard to be respectful when people talk to you that way. I never called you stupid. I never called you a "homer". I never said anything disrespectful. And here you are flaming me.

wat

Pure_Angel 04-11-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roonil Wazlib (Post 729612)
Wait, what? I am really trying to see what part of my post even slightly hinted at my sexuality. I'll try not to judge you the way you've judged me, but I'll let you know that it's really hard to be respectful when people talk to you that way. I never called you stupid. I never called you a "homer". I never said anything disrespectful. And here you are flaming me.

wat

You posted a picture with a rainbow (in "space") and you "know" alot about AIDS, so clearly you have AIDS and is a homer.

(Will I get AIDS for responding to him? Oh my, I hope not! :fear2:)

YIC
Elisabeth

Alphonse Alban 04-11-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roonil Wazlib (Post 729612)
flaming me

Oh that's nice! Really nice! Just rub your AIDS in our faces.

Yes, we get it that you are flaming gaysexual and not in a good way, as in gaysexual actually being on fire. Like they will be in hell.

Roonil Wazlib 04-11-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 729653)
Oh that's nice! Really nice! Just rub your AIDS in our faces.

Yes, we get it that you are flaming gaysexual and not in a good way, as in gaysexual actually being on fire. Like they will be in hell.

That is not even slightly what I meant at all.

Verb

flame (third-person singular simple present flames, present participle flaming, simple past and past participle flamed)
  1. To produce flames.
  2. (Internet) To post a destructively critical or abusive message, especially to provoke dissent or controversy
Welcome to the Internet.

Roonil Wazlib 04-11-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure_Angel (Post 729618)
You posted a picture with a rainbow (in "space") and you "know" alot about AIDS, so clearly you have AIDS and is a homer.

(Will I get AIDS for responding to him? Oh my, I hope not! :fear2:)

YIC
Elisabeth

Sorry for double posting, but I only just noticed this post, and I evidently can't edit my own posts.

Since when are rainbows made up of three colors? Just because something has a rainbow doesn't automatically make it gay, especially when it isn't a rainbow at all. Besides, it was a joke. Explaining a joke always ruins it, but I guess I'll have to. In the early 90's or so, NBC broadcast public service announcements, clearing up common misconceptions, which ended with a thing saying "The More You Know".

And what I learned about AIDS I learned from research from unbiased sources, which seems to be more than you've done.