The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=11998)

JennyD 05-22-2008 05:54 AM

My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians!

1 Attachment(s)
One of our members posted a video by Emo band My Chemical Romance, titled "Welcome to the Black Parade". Well, I thought it would be a jazzy little New Orleans style number, with plenty of brass instruments and dancing Negroes. I was wrong.

Instead, it's a bizarre death cult video, in which the band members use subliminal imagery to assert that their Emo death cult is actually OK with Jesus!

Observe what I saw on the guitarist's shoulder at 2:16 in the video!

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-19-2008 04:08 AM

Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians!

Disgusting. Emos have nothing, NOTHING in common with Christianity. Brother Bathfire summed them up best:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire
"A self-appointed, self-ostracising group revelling in suffering and other vicissitudes with a desire to be persecuted as martyrs by “staying strong” in their faith."

Jenniina 08-03-2008 08:49 PM

I listen to My Chemical Romance and I'm Christian. I don't wanna kill my self, anymore. You now why? Because of them. They don't advice people to kill them selfs. They don't want it. They want people to live. Whith out them I wouldn't be here. So don't you dear talk down on them. They have done nothing wrong. You people just don't understand them. You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.
AND THEY ARE NOT EMO!!!

Fred Smith 08-03-2008 09:40 PM

Emos are butt worshippings fags trying to turn good christians into devil worshipping wiccans such as yourself. There's still time, turn away from My chemical Romance and your emo/devilworshipping ways and accept jesus in your life, Before its too late.

gothtard godmocker 08-03-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Smith (Post 217946)
Emos are butt worshippings fags trying to turn good christians into devil worshipping wiccans such as yourself. There's still time, turn away from My chemical Romance and your emo/devilworshipping ways and accept jesus in your life, Before its too late.

No, no, no...
Just kill yourself!:diablo:

Fred Smith 08-04-2008 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gothtard godmocker (Post 217953)
No, no, no...
Just kill yourself!:diablo:

so you wont accept Jesus into your life? You will be certainly going to hell if you dont.

gothtard godmocker 08-04-2008 04:18 AM

:gun_bandana:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Smith (Post 218037)
so you wont accept Jesus into your life? You will be certainly going to hell if you dont.

I'm not the topic........
and on what authority do you speak?

Bob4God 08-04-2008 04:34 AM

I've heard of these emo queers. It was a couple of months ago when one of the girls at my church had the NERVE TO BRING A CD ALONG SUNDAY MORNING.

I saw her talking to another one of her friends in the church entrance, and the CD in her hand. I walked right up to that little harlot, grabbed the CD, chucked it out the door and exclaimed, "Not in GOD's house!"

GLORY!

Fred Smith 08-04-2008 04:58 AM

That was a godly thing you did Bob. Only good christian music should be allowed in a church. Emo music is reserved for devil worship and ungodly wiccan ceremonies.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-04-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenniina (Post 217929)
I listen to My Chemical Romance and I'm Christian. I don't wanna kill my self, anymore. You now why? Because of them. They don't advice people to kill them selfs. They don't want it. They want people to live. Whith out them I wouldn't be here. So don't you dear talk down on them. They have done nothing wrong. You people just don't understand them. You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.
AND THEY ARE NOT EMO!!!

Jemima, why insist that they're not Emo, when every single one of their cult-like followers is?

One-eyed Jack 08-04-2008 11:51 PM

{quote}I listen to My Chemical Romance and I'm Christian. I don't wanna kill my self, anymore. You now why? Because of them. They don't advice people to kill them selfs. They don't want it. They want people to live. Whith out them I wouldn't be here. So don't you dear talk down on them. They have done nothing wrong. You people just don't understand them. You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.
AND THEY ARE NOT EMO!!![/quote]

Jesus hates the words in blue, above.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Psalm 12:6

The words of Jennina are not silver; instead, they fall like wet cardboard upon the floor. Her words are foolish as the chicken which crosseth the road in a joke, and they stagger like a three-legged hippopotamus who has drunk deeply of Jim Beam.

Ye cats and little fishes! Kids these days. I swan to goodness, they ain't gots no eddycashion.

~~ OEJ

Brother Temperance 08-04-2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenniina (Post 217929)
Whith out them I wouldn't be here.

Yet another reason to hate them.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-05-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuntJemima (Post 217929)
Whith out them I wouldn't be here.

It seems you're not here any more.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuntJemima
So don't you dear talk down on them.

Dear? Hardly. :lol:

No wonder you got banned; showing up in a Godly Christian forum and throwing yourself at men of God the way Hitoshi desperately flings himself at anything with dirty pillows! :glare:

musicallies 12-28-2008 12:29 AM

okay, this is my 1st post, and if doesnt come out right im sorry. :/
here goes (hem hem)
i listen to mcr. (big deal) i dont cut myself, i go to church every sunday, i get good grades in school. alot of my friends listen to mcr as well. theyre "good christians" too. i think people shouldnt be judgemental of eachother. i mean wasnt jesus trying to help people find a way for EVERYONE to get along with eachother? what you people are saying is sick, discriminating, and just awful! what im trying to get to is not everyone who listens to mcr is bad. neither are they. for example, at one of their shows, they donated half the profits to cancer research. how is that bad?

-musicaltruths :-)

Nobar King 12-28-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicaltruths (Post 277151)
i get good grades in school

Somehow, I doubt that.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-28-2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicaltruths (Post 277151)
okay, this is my 1st post, and if doesnt come out right im sorry. :/
here goes (hem hem)
i listen to mcr. (big deal) i dont cut myself, i go to church every sunday, i get good grades in school. alot of my friends listen to mcr as well. theyre "good christians" too. i think people shouldnt be judgemental of eachother. i mean wasnt jesus trying to help people find a way for EVERYONE to get along with eachother? what you people are saying is sick, discriminating, and just awful! what im trying to get to is not everyone who listens to mcr is bad. neither are they. for example, at one of their shows, they donated half the profits to cancer research. how is that bad?

-musicaltruths :-)

Where does the Bible say any of that, boy? You're pulling that out of your behind. I'd be willing to bet that you've never opened a Bible in your life.

How old are you, 15 or so?

musicallies 12-28-2008 01:12 AM

so now im a demon huh? all i wanted to say is that people should be way more accepting in life. but no. you two stuck up, un accepting holy rollers make it seem like everything that i say is sinful. i like mcr. deal. you cant have a perfect utopian civilization un by sarah palin in the middle of alabama (hypothetically) when theres people listening to mcr in new york who vored for obama.
have a nice day.
WELL DONT I LOOK PRETTY WALKIN' DOWN THE STREET IN THE BEST DAMN DRESS I OWN!!!!!!!
ps i have a 3.86 gpa in school so dont diss me. you should be the one saying a prayer for forgiveness.
blessed r tge meek for they shall inherit the kingdom of god. you two dont sound very meek. infact, it seems that you two are boasting
apparently all three of us are going to hell
evolution ftw!

Pastor Ezekiel 12-28-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicaltruths (Post 277161)
so now im a demon huh? all i wanted to say is that people should be way more accepting in life. but no.

Please quote the scripture in the Holy Bible that backs up your claim.

Where does the Bible tell us to accept queers? Or witches? Or God-mocking scum like you?

Here's what the Bible actually says.

Quote:

2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
And don't start throwing a hissyfit because you don't like the reality of the Bible.

Quote:

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"
Galatians. 4:16
Get thee hence, demon! :angry:

Pastor Al E Pistle 12-28-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicaltruths (Post 277161)
so now im a demon huh? all i wanted to say is that people should be way more accepting in life. but no. you two stuck up, un accepting holy rollers make it seem like everything that i say is sinful. i like mcr. deal. you cant have a perfect utopian civilization un by sarah palin in the middle of alabama (hypothetically) when theres people listening to mcr in new york who vored for obama.
have a nice day.
WELL DONT I LOOK PRETTY WALKIN' DOWN THE STREET IN THE BEST DAMN DRESS I OWN!!!!!!!
ps i have a 3.86 gpa in school so dont diss me. you should be the one saying a prayer for forgiveness.
blessed r tge meek for they shall inherit the kingdom of god. you two dont sound very meek. infact, it seems that you two are boasting
apparently all three of us are going to hell
evolution ftw!

I see that typing, computer basics, English Grammar and the Wonderful World of Punctuation are not taught in your school. How many drool-cups a day do you have to fill to earn a 3.8 g.p.a.?

musicallies 12-28-2008 01:51 AM

Okay, i'm sorry that my English isn't gramatically correct. I'm using an iPod touch keypad, and its alot harder to use than a regular QWERTY one. I also am not majoring in English. I am majoring in biology, and plan on becoming a pathologist. Yay.
anyways,
pastor ezikiel,
I think you should read ammendment number one of the constitution
freedom of speech and religion. thats all that I have to say.