The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Texas Judge Turns Traitor! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93797)

Pastor Ezekiel 10-22-2013 04:12 AM

Texas Judge Turns Traitor!

THIS is just more evidence that satan has been given free reign since that chimp started living in the Whitehouse. Treason should be punishable by death, as God intended! :threaten:

Quote:

Texas Republican Judge Switches Party, Denouncing GOP as Party of Bigots and Hate-Mongers
GOP now known for "pettiness and bigotry."

October 21, 2013 |

A Republican Judge from San Antonio, Texas, has announced he is quitting the GOP and will seek re-election as a Democrat, saying that he can no longer be part of political party whose identity is based on hate, bigotry and destroying people’s lives.

Bexar County Judge Carlo R. Key made his announcement in a YouTube campaign video, where the image shifts between the judge sitting at his bench and screenshots of Republicans—from Sen. Teed Cruz to state politicians—boosting their agenda or career by harming others.

Key’s words speak for themselves. Here’s a transcript, where he ends by urging others who share his moderate temperament and respectful demeanor to join him.

I have tried to live a life of principles. These principles have been shaped by mi familia, my community and my country. In fact, it is my dedication to these principles which has lead me to the law in the first place and has guided me to becoming a judge. These values are simple. I believe that justice demands fairness. It demands careful and intelligent probing of evidence. And above all else, justice can only be served without prejudice toward race, color, creed or whom you choose to love.

These principles have served as the bedrock upon which my rulings have been made. They are also my driving force. That is why I can no longer be a member of the Republican Party. For too long, the Republican Party has been at war with itself. Rational Republican beliefs have given way to character assassination. Pragmatism and principle have been overtaken by pettiness and bigotry. Make no mistake. I have not left the Republican Party. It left me.

I cannot tolerate a political party that demeans Texans based on their sexual orientation, the color of their skin or their ecomonic status. I will not be a member of a party in which hate speech elevates candidates for higher office rather than disqualifying them. I cannot place my name on the ballot for a political party that is proud to destroy the lives of 100s of 1000s of federal workers over the vain attempt to repeal a law that will provide health care to millions of people throughout our country.

That is why I am announcing that I am now running for re-election as a Democratic candidate for County Court of Law 11 in the 2014 elections. My principles have led me to the Democratic Party. I can only hope that more people of principle will follow me. If you believe these values are your values, then I respectfully ask you to join me and let’s work together to keep dignity, fairness and respect for rule of law in our county courts.

Texas Democrats welcomed the judge's decision but said they were not surprised by it.

“I'm not surprised,” said Matt Angle, director of the Lone Star Project. “Republican state leaders in Texas have moved so far out of the mainstream. They have become so divisive that fair-minded Texans are turning away. Judge Key is a prominent and respected public official, so his actions appropriately draw attention, but every day I hear from people who formerly supported Republican candidates, but now won’t do it.”

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-22-2013 04:19 AM

Re: Texas Judge Turns Traitor!

When this perverted sodomite says "join me", what he really means is "concatenate pelvis to pelvis with the daisy chain Christ is rapidly feeding into Hell". No sodomite likes to be the caboose, with his gaping, abysmal rectum prolapsing all over the floor of the truck stop restroom.

That is why Disney was invented.

Free Market Fred 10-22-2013 04:47 AM

It's just ridiculous to call the GOP a party of bigots and hate-mongers

But I'm not surprised a liberal judge would say this. Judge Carlo R. Key is a beaner. He wants to play the victim routine just so he can get green cards for his undocumented illegitimate kids in Tijuana. Genetically inferior races like wetbacks and Negroes are always scamming the system, and then start screaming racism whenever they get caught.

http://www.great-taiwan.com/blogs/la...st/beaners.jpg
GOP campaign poster recognizing the role of minorities

I'd like everyone to know that my company actually employs more minorities than white people. That's right, we support diversity. The majority of the workers in our privatized prisons are wetbacks and Negroes. And this is not even to mention the hundreds of thousands of Chink employees we have in our overseas prison factories. Next time you open up a package of fresh-baked-daily Made-in-China cookies, think about all the slants you are helping to exercise their right-to-work (which racist union thugs want to take away from them).

It's totally unfair to call the GOP a party of bigots and hate-mongers. This liberal taco flipper owes us an apology, but don't hold your breath waiting for it.

Godfly 10-22-2013 01:44 PM

Another racist judge who hates white people. He must be some kind of darkie homo to be so racist.

Johny Joe Hold 10-22-2013 02:05 PM

The "Judge" says Republicans "have moved out of the mainstream."

There is only one mainstream. It's the one that runs right through the Bible. He is floating on some left wing sewer drain and it empties into hell.

Alvin Moss 10-22-2013 02:39 PM

I have never heard of this man and I too am from San Antonio.

I expect he is some kind of midnight to six am traffic court judge.

The thing is- the Democrats pay fairly well, in a two bit sense, here in San Antonio. A case in point is the strange case of Mr Jack Pytel.

My Pytel is a Democrat lawyer here in San Antonio. He calls himself a lobbyist, but he was actually the local bag man for the Democrats. He was caught bribing the City Council on an important vote for delinquent tax collection services. Mr Pytel and some of the councilmen had to go to prison. Mr Pytel didn't talk, so when he got out, a local Democrat judge ruled (quite recently) that bribing the San Antonio City Council is not a crime involving moral turptitude, so Mr Pytel could take the bar exam again and practice law again.

The City Council did show the integrity of allowing the law firm that paid for the contract to keep the contract, after much harrumphing and reviewing the contract in a very clear and open manner, through public hearings. They were paid an average of about $1000 each.

Democrats are had cheap in San Antonio, but there is no financial gain in standing up for God's people as a Republican. Thus the weak in spirit become Democrats, preferring earthly treasure to a Heavenly reward.

Cranky Old Man 10-22-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1036083)
That is why Disney was invented.

Amen to that Brother. It seems the assimilation of Texas by Satan's Disney has been completed now.

http://i.imgur.com/TOHKqSZ.png