The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wetbacks Find a Use For Whores (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=76676)

Pastor Ezekiel 04-15-2012 07:32 PM

Wetbacks Find a Use For Whores

THIS story should lay to rest any inclination you might have to believe that wetbacks are "equal to" Americans. :rtfm:

Quote:

Brazil Cannibal Empanadas: Brazilian Women Murdered, Eaten And Made Into Human Pastries

SAO PAULO -- Police have arrested three people for allegedly killing at least two women, eating parts of their bodies and using their flesh to make stuffed pastries known as empanadas that they sold to neighbors in their northeastern Brazil city.

The three suspects – a man, his wife and his mistress – belonged to a sect that preached "the purification of the world and the reduction of its population," police inspector Wesley Fernandes in the city of Garanhuns told the Globo TV network Friday.

The newspaper Estado de S.Paulo said the man, Jorge Beltrao Negromonte, wrote a 50-page book titled "Revelations of a Schizophrenic" in which he says he hears voices and is obsessed with the killing of women.

Fernandes said the three were arrested Wednesday and had confessed to the crimes.

The three allegedly lured women to their house by promising them a job as a nanny. They were tracked down after one of the arrested women used a credit card belonging to a victim who disappeared last month.

Police found the remains of the two women in the backyard of the suspects' house, which enraged neighbors burned to the ground Thursday.

Fernandes identified the three as Negromonte; his wife, Isabel Cristina Pires; and his mistress, Bruna Oliveira da Silva.

The three allegedly had plans for killing another woman living in the nearby city of Lagoa do Ouro, Fernandes said.
I don't know what "empamandas" are (I think they're milkshakes) but I know I won't be eating any mexican food in the near future. :bad:

Roberta 04-16-2012 01:20 AM

Re: Wetbacks Find a Use For Whores

Quote:

Fernandes identified the three as Negromonte
What are "Negromonte"? Are they a special strain of pigmies from up the Amazon?

Brother Enoch 04-16-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

SAO PAULO -- Police have arrested three people for allegedly killing at least two women, eating parts of their bodies and using their flesh to make stuffed pastries known as empanadas that they sold to neighbors in their northeastern Brazil city.
Okay, now that's just gross. Can you imagine the diseases you could get from one of those things if it wasn't properly cooked? :bad:

handmaiden 04-17-2012 10:38 AM

Unfortunately, cannibalism has a long history in the South American rainforest area. The many tribes there followed false religions, which led to the natural consquence of worshipping false gods, that of eating human flesh.

Atheists are usually the ones raising the brightest hues and the loudest cries regarding "overpopulation".

Now, we have atheist cannibals trying to wipe us all out. What a world!

It is God's place to destroy mankind, when and however He pleases. Will these atheists never stop rebeling against Him?

Concernedly Yours,

Handmaiden

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-17-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 872596)
Unfortunately, cannibalism has a long history in the South American rainforest area. The many tribes there followed false religions, which led to the natural consequence of worshipping false gods, that of eating human flesh.

Indeed, Sister! Why, even lacking faith in God and instead begging for a government handout can have this horrific result.

As we recall from 2 Kings 6:26-29

Quote:

26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.

27 And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?

28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.

29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.
Truly, I find it amazing that the Demoncrats keep the cannibalism in the ghettos, where people live on government handouts like this woman wanted, so hidden from view. It's probably part of their conspiracy with the mainstream media.