The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=60117)

The_Revelator 11-04-2011 09:24 AM

Re: Reminder: God does not listen to the prayers of sinners.

Weird, God has listened to my prayers, even though I've sinned. Hmm, or maybe I haven't?

Blessed be thy.

Zechariah Smyth 11-04-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Revelator (Post 812574)
Weird, God has listened to my prayers, even though I've sinned. Hmm, or maybe I haven't?

Blessed be thy.

I find it fascinating that you aren't sure whether or not you prayed.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Rev. Edward Clement 11-07-2011 04:44 AM

Quote:

Blessed be thy.

Apparently, this one smokes demonic weeds, and is not aware of.....well.....anything. Thus, they have a continuous, stinky smell.

Ephesians
5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Repentant 11-07-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Blessed be thy.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean you are not sure if you have sinned. Let us assume you are some dirty little heathen, maybe a whore, queer or catholic.

Let us also assume that you have prayed.

Well then if this is so, we can only assume God wasnt listening to you, and that he was listening to someone else. The fact that you happened to benefit from someone else faith and Christianity means you should be all the more grateful to the True Christians around here.

I would suggest sending a tithe for your miserable little life.

CthulhuWarts 11-07-2011 10:09 PM

God does not listen to ANY prayers at all. Know why? THERE IS NO GOD. You'll all learn that when the dark lord Cthulhu rises from the waters and devours you all. MUWAHAHAHA.

Brother Harold Porter 11-07-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CthulhuWaits (Post 813810)
God does not listen to ANY prayers at all. Know why? THERE IS NO GOD. You'll all learn that when the dark lord Cthulhu rises from the waters and devours you all. MUWAHAHAHA.

Yawn. Don't you have homework or piano lessons young one?

CthulhuWarts 11-07-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 813820)
Yawn. Don't you have homework or piano lessons young one?

Nope. I'm not that young, either, actually. Also I've known how to play the piano since I was 10.

Bobby-Joe 11-07-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CthulhuWaits (Post 813826)
Nope. I'm not that young, either, actually. Also I've known how to play the piano since I was 10.

How fascinating. Is there anymore boring, pointless trivia about your life you like us to delete about your pathetic little life before you go on to post something useful friend?

Repentant 11-07-2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CthulhuWaits (Post 813826)

Liar, you are definitely immature. I suggest more bible reading little one.

Deuteronomy 6:13

CthulhuWarts 11-08-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant (Post 813839)
Liar, you are definitely immature. I suggest more bible reading little one.

Deuteronomy 6:13

I'm not immature, you're the childish ones here.
The Great Old One will definitely choose you piffletards as the first ones he sends into a horrific oblivion. I hope you will enjoy it there. If I'm wrong, he is going to awake soon...perhaps in the next year, if we're lucky. :lol:

Sister Kitty 11-08-2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CthulhuWaits (Post 813876)
I'm not immature, you're the childish ones here.
The Great Old One will definitely choose you piffletards as the first ones he sends into a horrific oblivion. I hope you will enjoy it there. If I'm wrong, he is going to awake soon...perhaps in the next year, if we're lucky. :lol:

Boring little boy is boring. :glare:

CthulhuWarts 11-08-2011 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Kitty (Post 813877)
Boring little boy is boring. :glare:

If I'm so boring why not just ban me?
I'm quite bored, too. I don't know what I was thinking when I joined this website...
But like I said, feel free to ban me. I'm probably never coming back.
May Cthulhu be with you :yes:

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-08-2011 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CthulhuWaits (Post 813881)
I'm quite bored, too. I don't know what I was thinking when I joined this website...

Why would we ban you when you provide such an excellent example of the self-loathing incumbent upon those who perpetrate anal rape on their fellow man.

Besides, I feel sorry for you. You will be burning in Hell for all eternity on the receiving end of Satan's serrated and barbed tallywacker, having your intestines deep fried perpetually in his sizzling six hundred degree demon semen.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-08-2011 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CthulhuWarts (Post 813881)

Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Repentant 11-08-2011 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CthulhuWarts (Post 813881)

As Brother Harold has reminded me we need to reach out to the poor of spirit and mind, helping them to become one with God again:

Mark 10:21

Follow Christ and he can redeem you now before it is too late.

Composter 11-10-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant (Post 813950)
As Brother Harold has reminded me we need to reach out to the poor of spirit and mind, helping them to become one with God again:

According to Story book god the ' poor of spirit ' are already blessed, unlike you faggots and wanna be Story book jesus' believers but failed at Bendover baptists Cult, they (Unlike you faggots and male bitches at Bendover baptist cult) they are also already assured of Heaven. LOL!

Blessed [are] the poor in spirit : for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matt. 5:3) KJV Story book

Much much much much much much better luck IF you at Bendover baptist wish to try your luck against me again?

Next!

Zechariah Smyth 11-10-2011 08:28 AM

There is no luck involved with besting you, friend. You have been shot down time and time again, and you keep showing up with black eyes and loose teeth claiming victory.

:lol:

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Jack O'fagan 11-10-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 814584)
There is no luck involved with besting you, friend. You have been shot down time and time again, and you keep showing up with black eyes and loose teeth claiming victory.

:lol:

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder if any body is still reading his posts? I read the first few but I just couldn't see a point to any of them. Now I just see them as 'white noise' between others valid posts,

YiC
Jack

Redeemed Papist 11-10-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 814586)
I wonder if any body is still reading his posts? I read the first few but I just couldn't see a point to any of them. Now I just see them as 'white noise' between others valid posts,

YiC
Jack

This.

There's only so much reiterating blind un-faith one can take.

Levi Jones 08-17-2012 06:11 PM

Praise His holy name!