The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Deism (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=54563)

Deist dude 11-23-2010 02:43 AM

Deism

Hello, my name is Andy and I was just wanting a few opinions.
I was wondering what do you all think of Deism?

Thanks
- Andy

Lisa H 11-23-2010 02:45 AM

Re: Deism

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deist dude (Post 641935)

Thanks
- Andy

What do you think about making God angry by following cults.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-23-2010 03:19 AM

Quote:

Thanks
- Andy

That's not an introduction. Don't be rude. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus. Let us welcome you, True Christian™ style. :thumbsup:

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

Brother Harold Porter 11-23-2010 03:26 AM

Quote:

Thanks
- Andy

Hello Andrew,

I think what God does; an excuse for homosexual heresy that denies God as the creator. His Word is clear.

Quote:

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Genesis 1:1 - KJV
In Christ

landoverlover 11-23-2010 04:47 AM

Quote:

Thanks
- Andy

Deism = Satanism

If you are a deist you deny the Holy Bible. You deny all the miracles God created, and the lessons we are to learn from them. You are calling the Bible a pack of lies. Deism denies the ability to have a personal relationship with God, and to ask Him in prayer to save your baby or for a new shotgun.

Why would you want to go there?

And please don't repeat the damnable lie that our Founding Fathers were deists. They were God fearing Christian men, and secular creeps who rewrite history to say otherwise have forked tails.

Rev. M. Rodimer 11-23-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deist dud (Post 641935)

Thanks
- Andy

Tell ya what, Andy.

There are plenty of God-mockers who join this forum who don't even know the correct definitions of "atheist" and "agnostic".

So, how about YOU tell us what YOU think Deism is? :thumbsup:

oblong969 11-23-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 642021)
Tell ya what, Andy.

There are plenty of God-mockers who join this forum who don't even know the correct definitions of "atheist" and "agnostic".

So, how about YOU tell us what YOU think Deism is? :thumbsup:

Kudos to you. I've been bummin' around on this site for a good hour or two, and you're one of the very very few people that I've seen post who didn't act like a complete tool in response to a simple question. I applaud you sir. :wewantmore:

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-23-2010 12:06 PM

Deism's a bit like decaffeinated coffee, non-alcoholic wine or an effeminate man (a homer.) It is for the weak, the flaccid, the tremulous, those suffering from demons of uncertainty, etc. It is for those who like the concept of God without the certainty of God.

Re:3:13: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Re:3:14: And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Re:3:15: I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

Re:3:16: So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Their fate for their lack of faith is laid down by The Almighty.
2 Chron. 15:13: That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

:praise:

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-23-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Thanks
- Andy

Deism, like Catholicism and Satanism, leads to a propensity for radical gay sex. It is simply unsafe. You need to have a relationship with God where He watches you constantly, in order to prevent yourself from engaging in fag coitus or blood orgies involving male idols and domesticated animals. Deism is not the answer! :thumbdown: