The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Austrians Tell It Like It Is (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=77137)

Catherine Moore 04-26-2012 08:59 AM

Austrians Tell It Like It Is

In 2004 God chose to smite David Cameron with a retarded for a child, and further punished him in 2009 by killing the child. Now the Austrian Media Mogul Rupert Mogul, being questioned by parliament, has refused to bow to political correctness and has openly referred to Ivan as "retarded".

It's good to see that some people in the public eye are not bowing to the lieberal word control.

Most Godly source I can find

Dr Laurence Niles 04-26-2012 09:04 AM

Re: Austrians Tell It Like It Is

This is a very good thing:

I got introuble at work for calling a mongoloid a 'Joey Deakin Spastic' a few years ago.

I'm still a bit annoyed about it: it was a common phrase we used at school for the kids in the rem sets.

YIC

Catherine Moore 04-26-2012 09:10 AM

Oh, Brother, don't get me started. I organised my caseload as "Joeys", "Crips", "Spackers" and "Mentals" a few weeks back. God may be able to count the stars (Psalm 147:4) but I'm honestly not certain even He could count the number of disciplinary hearings I have had so far.

Zechariah Smyth 04-26-2012 10:34 AM

Hey, if those filthy Jesus-hating liberals don't want retard kids, they know what they need to do: START PRAISING GOD!

(James 5:15) "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him."

:yahoo::praise::yahoo:

YiC,

Zech

Thinks Design 04-26-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine Moore (Post 876917)
Oh, Brother, don't get me started. I organised my caseload as "Joeys", "Crips", "Spackers" and "Mentals" a few weeks back. God may be able to count the stars (Psalm 147:4) but I'm honestly not certain even He could count the number of disciplinary hearings I have had so far.

That you and Niles (in the supposed caring professions) would use such words is awful.

Not very Christian at all !!

ThinksDesign.

Noah Sole 04-26-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinksDesign (Post 876971)
That you and Niles (in the supposed caring professions) would use such words is awful.

Not very Christian at all !!

ThinksDesign.

You have just called one of my True Christian brothers an idiot have you not?

YIC

Roberta 04-26-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noah Sole (Post 876974)
You have just called one of my True Christian brothers an idiot have you not?

YIC

Menopausals say the damndest things! She was probably in the midst of a hot flash. :D

Thinks Design 04-26-2012 02:48 PM

I'm not menopausal I'm only 36 for heaven's sake.

And Niles is an idiot what is a psychotheologist? But that's what you get for worshiping the Bible rather than God.

ThinksDesign

Noah Sole 04-26-2012 03:24 PM

You did it again you hypocrite!!

Why should we believe anything you say when you can't even be consistent in your abuse about us? As I have said in another thread 'I can't abide rudeness', If all you want to do is spew hate at us then you reduce yourself to the level of one the many retarded trolls, atheists etc who come here. And you expect us to take you seriously?

And why are you 36 and unmarried? - are you a lezzer or just very ugly?

All the best

Noah