The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lolitas, Japanese Lolitas, picture warning!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18578)

eliot mayfield 01-02-2009 05:45 PM

Lolitas, Japanese Lolitas, picture warning!!!

Parents beware of a sinister new twist in the Goth war on Family Values. This is called Gothic Lolita's!
First some pictures. Be warned!!!!!

First they put them in Children's cartoons to hook unsuspecting girls too young to understand Christ's love:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...cLolita_01.jpg

Then the teens get involved dressing up as Gothic Lolita's.
(here we see evidence the menace has spread to the USA!)
http://z.about.com/d/manga/1/0/t/J/-/-/GLB1_19_500.jpg

Photo was taken from an abomination called the Gothic Bible:angry:
http://manga.about.com/od/imagegalle...Victoria-M.htm

We all know what Goths are and how evil they are! Well, a Lolita is a preteen or teen girl who is a whore. Now they are trying to combine the two!
Parents watch out and if you see any evidence of this behavior contact a Pastor immediately!

Mrs. Rogers 01-02-2009 10:03 PM

Re: Lolitas, Japanese Loilitas, picture warning!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 278727)
Then the teens get involved dressing up as Gothic Lolita's.
(here we see evidence the menace has spread to the USA!)
http://z.about.com/d/manga/1/0/t/J/-/-/GLB1_19_500.jpg

Just awful! Let us pray that the next time she falls onto her chubby little knees she will be kneeling before JESUS, rather than before her creepy goth mentor.

Nobar King 01-02-2009 10:32 PM

You are right to be concerned, pastor, I have seen many examples of this type of slut myself, and I am quick to rebuke them.
Quote:

1 Timothy 2:9-10: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
I've done a little research this morning, and I'm pretty sure it's just girls who are crying out for attention. Looking innocent and slutty is an easy way to get a temporary boyfriend.

We can only do our best to stop this disgusting display of sexuality. Skirt length is critical, as well as knowing that your child doesn't have her slut clothes on underneath, ready to reveal as soon as she leaves your protective supervision.

BrotherBill 01-03-2009 01:56 AM

A combination of anime and goth? :fear2:

This is the work of the devil.

Glendora Christianson 01-03-2009 04:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Its as if the Devil himself has had his dreams fulfilled!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-03-2009 11:31 AM

Worse yet, the chinks all use these perverted bedsheets, the better to spill their seed with. :bad:

eliot mayfield 01-03-2009 12:43 PM

There's a box of kleenex on the bed! That is disgusting!

jakket 01-03-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 278994)
Worse yet, the chinks all use these perverted bedsheets, the better to spill their seed with. :bad:

You do realize that using a racial slur while being a man of the cloth completely negates any credibility you have in the eyes of a sane man.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-03-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakket (Post 279000)
You do realize that using a racial slur while being a man of the cloth completely negates any credibility you have in the eyes of a sane man.

It's not a "racial slur" to call a pervert on their perversion.

Red Snowflunky 01-04-2009 04:24 AM

Really, I cannot see how Lolita fashion itself is bad. The dresses are so cute! Yes, some are black, but many are bright, pretty colors (Sweet Lolita). I dress in Lolita and I like both the Gothic and the Sweet styles. Gothic more than Sweet but that is not the point.
I can understand what you do not like about the name. Even the other explanation of the name of the fashion is a little bad.
The thing you need to understand about anime is that in Japan, most of it is not marketed to children, but adults and teens because anime is the most artful medium available, and it has minimum cost. Basically, the Japanese do not spend very much on entertainment as all that money goes towards technology, research, and schools.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-04-2009 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Snowflake (Post 279192)
Really, I cannot see how Lolita fashion itself is bad. The dresses are so cute! Yes, some are black, but many are bright, pretty colors (Sweet Lolita). I dress in Lolita and I like both the Gothic and the Sweet styles. Gothic more than Sweet but that is not the point.
I can understand what you do not like about the name. Even the other explanation of the name of the fashion is a little bad.
The thing you need to understand about anime is that in Japan, most of it is not marketed to children, but adults and teens because anime is the most artful medium available, and it has minimum cost. Basically, the Japanese do not spend very much on entertainment as all that money goes towards technology, research, and schools.

So you are a female Japanese Lolita with a male avatar? Something is VERY wrong here!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-04-2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Snowflake (Post 279192)

Pal, what you know about Japan could fit in a thimble.

Go post on some queer forum where they care.

Red Snowflunky 01-04-2009 04:40 AM

And what do you truly know about Japan? Have you lived there? Do you plan to live there? Have you had any exposure to Japanese culture? I'll tell you two things that Japanese culture still teaches that American popular culture has lost: respect and honor. In Japan, people still die for honor. Can Americans say the same?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-04-2009 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Snowflake (Post 279202)
And what do you truly know about Japan? Have you lived there? Do you plan to live there? Have you had any exposure to Japanese culture? I'll tell you two things that Japanese culture still teaches that American popular culture has lost: respect and honor. In Japan, people still die for honor. Can Americans say the same?

Name one jap who has "died with honor" in the last 50 years. :angry:

They were the first ones to cut and run from the Godly War on Terror. American Troops have more honor in the tip of their trigger finger than every slant on earth.

How DARE you dishonor God's favorite country!? :furious:

Wide-Open 01-04-2009 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 279204)
Name one jap who has "died with honor" in the last 50 years. :angry:

They were the first ones to cut and run from the Godly War on Terror. American Troops have more honor in the tip of their trigger finger than every slant on earth.

How DARE you dishonor God's favorite country!? :furious:

Pastor, I might be mistaken, but haven't you been on an LBC Outreach® trip to those nips a few years ago? One week wasn't it? I bet you forgot more about these slants than this Snowflake boy has learned in his entire life. :angry:

Red Snowflunky 01-04-2009 05:04 PM

The Japanese concept of honor extends to the entire family. If one is able to keep the family's good name, then that is honor. Example: Taru is a teacher, one of the highest respected professions in Japan. If his son or daughter does not get the education to have a respected profession then the family honor is lost and it is on the next generation to restore it. American children do not think on this. All most American children know is "Put what ever I need in my hands; I don't want to have to work."
By the way, I'm a woman, not a guy. I am going to be living and teaching in Japan, so I have to know the culture.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-04-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Snowflake (Post 279291)
By the way, I'm a woman, not a guy. I am going to be living and teaching in Japan, so I have to know the culture.

A woman? We know nothing of honor! How dare you try to lecture a Godly MAN on the subject, and a pastor at that!
Besides, what kind of "honor" can you have when you're working instead of staying at home raising children? Is your husband even going to that heathen island with you?

Red Snowflunky 01-04-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 279292)
A woman? We know nothing of honor! How dare you try to lecture a Godly MAN on the subject, and a pastor at that!
Besides, what kind of "honor" can you have when you're working instead of staying at home raising children? Is your husband even going to that heathen island with you?

I am only saying that someone needs to know about a culture before they seek to analyze it. People here obviously know nothing of Japanese culture.
He's my fionce, and yes he is going with me to Japan. It was his idea to begin with. It will take a couple of years seeing as I am still in college, but this journey so far is proving to be a truly wonderful experience. As for children, I'm not having any until we move and get settled in. It would just be easier that way. Taking care of children while in school is almost impossible.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-04-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Snowflake (Post 279297)
He's my fionce, and yes he is going with me to Japan.

You are traveling to another country with a man who isn't yet your husband?!?!?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT GOD THINKS OF FORNICATORS?!?!?! I hope you don't mind a little eternal heat. Trollops and hussies don't tend to fare well in the hereafter. :thumbdown:

Red Snowflunky 01-04-2009 05:52 PM

You don't even know when the marriage date is. How do you know that we won't be married before we leave? You don't. Jumping to conclusions is usually frowned upon....