The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Toledo Mosque arson: false flag operation to discredit Fox News! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=85884)

Faith_Machine 12-22-2012 08:48 AM

Toledo Mosque arson: false flag operation to discredit Fox News!

With all the hubbub we're hearing right now about the staged massacre in Newtown, CT which Obamer is using as a pretext to disarm us, there's another false flag operation which may have slipped right under your radar.

I'm referring, of course, to the September 30 arson attack on the Mosque in Toledo, OH.

To properly understand the context of this event, it's important to remember that the globalists of the New World Order always operate from the same basic playbook. So if you want to understand the Obama administration's actions today, it is helpful to go back in history and observe what Obama's spiritual ancestors, the Nazis, were doing in their heyday.

You will recall that the Nazi takeover of Germany truly began with a watershed event, the burning of the Reichstag.

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/gra..._fire_1933.jpg

In that event, you had an arson, supposedly committed by a "lone nut," an arson which outraged the German populace. And when it was revealed that this "lone nut" was Jewish, it served to turn the German people against the Jews and convince them of the need for greater security, even at the expense of their precious freedom.

Now then, fast forward to today's political and social climate and ask yourself, who are today's Jews? That is to say, who is the persecuted minority and the favorite scapegoat of the left-wing Democrat hate machine?

You know the answer to that question, my friends. Today, it is we conservatives who are the "Jews." Today, it is we loyal fans of Fox News who are, for all intents and purposes, the modern "Jews."

Therefore, it should come as little surprise to you that when a high-profile, arson attack, calculated to provoke public outrage, was revealed to be the work of another one of these convenient "lone nuts," it didn't take him long to do exactly what he had been programmed to do: He stood up in a court of law and claimed he burned the Mosque because he was a fan of Fox News:

Pay close attention to the call letters that colored reporter gives when he signs off on his report, by the way: WNWO News. Could they possibly be more obvious? That's how much contempt the architects of the New World Order have for us: They're so sure of themselves that they even put their real initials, NWO, right there in the station's call letters!

We're the new "Jews," brothers and sisters, and make no mistake about it, there will be many more "Reichstag fires" in the coming months. Our left wing shadow government is determined to turn the tide of public opinion against us.

All of this was foreseen in Revelation, and all of it is eerily foreshadowed by the events in Nazi Germany.

If you're not already down on your knees and praying, and if you're not already making sure all your guns are clean and in proper working order, now would be a good time to do both of those things!

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 12-22-2012 03:26 PM

Re: Toledo Mosque arson: false flag operation to discredit Fox News!

The mosque would still be standing if we let muslims have machine-guns.

No wait, scratch that. I'll just keep quiet until the talking points arrive.

Faith_Machine 12-23-2012 12:23 AM

In pre-war Germany, the worst offense you could commit against the patriotic German people was to attack the Reichstag. It would be like attacking our Capital Building in Washington, D.C.

So it's really saying a lot about the climate we live in that today, in politically correct America, the worst offense you can commit is to attack a Mosque.

:thumbdown:

Little Donkey 12-23-2012 12:35 AM

Sir, I'm no stinkin' Jew. My mamma would never of lain with a dirty Jew. I. AM. NOT. A. JEW. Got it?

Faith_Machine 12-23-2012 01:13 AM

I'm speaking figuratively, my brother. That's why I put "Jew" in quotation marks.

I'm saying we're the feared and hated minority now, the scapegoats who will be hauled off in boxcars to FEMA camps.

We are the "internal enemy" which the "good Germans," i.e., liberal Democrats, are so afraid of that they will grant their government broad dictatorial powers just to be protected from us.

History is repeating itself.

Faith_Machine 12-23-2012 01:17 AM

First they came for the Posse Comitatus,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a militia member.

Then they came for the stock brokers,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a stock broker.

Then they came for the corporate executives,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't an executive.

Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.

Little Donkey 12-24-2012 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 961094)
I'm speaking figuratively, my brother. That's why I put "Jew" in quotation marks.

I'm saying we're the feared and hated minority now, the scapegoats who will be hauled off in boxcars to FEMA camps.

We are the "internal enemy" which the "good Germans," i.e., liberal Democrats, are so afraid of that they will grant their government broad dictatorial powers just to be protected from us.

History is repeating itself.

Wait... are you calling me a Jew? I don't understand why a True Christian would do that :(. I promise you, I am not. OK so my grandfather only spoke Hebrew, well that's because he was in WW2 and everyone spoke it in those days, right? Right?! Please stop calling me a Jew.

Faith_Machine 12-25-2012 09:32 AM

Fear not, Brother Donkey, as I am simply speaking in metaphors. I'm sure you would agree with me that the Democrats and labor unions who hold all the power in our society are the modern day equivalent of Nazis, right?

And every Nazi has got to have his "Jews," i.e., somebody he can use as a scapegoat, somebody to play the role of persecuted, feared, despised minority, so he can whip the populace into a hateful frenzy of support for his cause.

And that scapegoat is you and me, my friend. You, me, and every other Christian or conservative who understands there's a difference between right and wrong.

We're the new "Jews."

Figuratively speaking.

(That means we're not actually Jews.)