The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Christmas Shopping with lizbeans (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=32732)

SUV 12-13-2009 02:30 PM

Christmas Shopping with lizbeans

I Hope these two obvious gomer!s come to Jesus SOON. When I saw this photo on the local online news I was Sickened and Disgusted.

What do you suppose the lizzie on the Right got for her smiling "partner" on the left? I think I see a carton of cigarettes in there. Probably a few "Playgirl" magazines, too.

Perhaps they are planning to trim the tree - and the bushes - with Jock straps and Baseball caps. Vile :bad:

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-13-2009 04:32 PM

Re: Christmas Shopping with lizbeans

They're probably going home to exchange "fluids" and travesties of Christmas cards: What would Jesus say?

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-13-2009 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Is that a dog toy I see in there?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=3635657

SUV 12-13-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 431035)

If that isn't the most perverse thing I've seen in all my Born days, Sister Thumper! It looks like Richard Simmons' potty tool :o

So yes, probably. You can tell just by looking at those two that their depravities will know no bounds :(

Pastor Isaac Peters 12-14-2009 04:57 PM

I don't normally sympathize with queers, but I think that the one on the right gave up too easily. I'm guessing that she chose to adopt the lezbertarian deathstyle because she figured that with that face she could never find a man. Instead, she should have concentrated on making sandwiches for the men's prayer retreats:

1 Tim. 2:9-10: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

SUV 12-14-2009 05:11 PM

Pastor Peters, it was just horrible. I went back today and the entire Walmart was full of qweers! Hundreds of them! Wall-to-wall!
I had cause to suspect that even most of their Children and Babies were already were knee-deep into the Kingdom of Sodom!!!

GOD! Wow! Evidence this homey-baloney! http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...nick_nolte.jpg :fear2:

Why is it that only we True Christians™ seem to be able to spot this depravity? :hmmm:

And I tell you, the Quality of Walmart Greeters continues to go downhill at a truly alarming rate. I think most of them are probably homer!s themselves. I could get no help whatever from this one. Now where have I seen him before, with that sappy smile those awful beady little eyes? American Maniacs, perhaps?

JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer 12-15-2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 430968)

I Hope these two obvious gomer!s come to Jesus SOON. When I saw this photo on the local online news I was Sickened and Disgusted.

What do you suppose the lizzie on the Right got for her smiling "partner" on the left? I think I see a carton of cigarettes in there. Probably a few "Playgirl" magazines, too.

Perhaps they are planning to trim the tree - and the bushes - with Jock straps and Baseball caps. Vile :bad:

If it wasn’t for Christians coming to America, pillaging lands and converting slaughtering Natives, you wouldn’t even have a country let alone amendments giving you rights,

SUV 12-15-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JUAN GARCIA (Post 431487)
If it wasn’t for Christians coming to America, pillaging lands and converting slaughtering Natives, you wouldn’t even have a country let alone amendments giving you rights,

If we didn't slaughter, how would you get that big juicy Steak on your plate? Eh? Homer!!! :angry:

Now I am late with my Christmas Shopping. Check back here later when I expose some more of the toe-tappers I've lately seen swarming around EVERYWHERE I GO NOW :o

And expose some of those never previously suspected. Like John Wayne. Like Errol Flynn. Like Laura Bush.

Lost Sheep McUinnean 12-15-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 431563)
If we didn't slaughter, how would you get that big juicy Steak on your plate? Eh? Homer!!! :angry:

Now I am late with my Christmas Shopping. Check back here later when I expose some more of the toe-tappers I've lately seen swarming around EVERYWHERE I GO NOW :o

And expose some of those never previously suspected. Like John Wayne. Like Errol Flynn. Like Laura Bush.

And her sister Kate too.:angry: