The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   chastity belt (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79803)

juliet 06-30-2012 02:12 PM

chastity belt

dear all, I've red in the forum that many Christian ladies wear a chastity belt. It is not usual here, but i think it could be a very good thing. how can i respectfully approach this subject with my husband? which Biblical source may i mention to support the idea? is there any source on the web that he can read to have more information? and in case, where it is possible to buy this device?

since i got married, i've been permanently pregnant, and with a very big belly. but maybe there are also models for pregnant women?

thanks to anybody will be so kind to give me a reply.

Cranky Old Man 06-30-2012 02:29 PM

Re: chastity belt

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliet (Post 901154)
how can i respectfully approach this subject with my husband?

You can't. Just wait for your husband to tell you what to do.

Do you have your husband's permission to be here?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-30-2012 05:32 PM

Since you and are his property, he will let you know what sort of containers he prefers. You need to spend more time perfecting your pie crust and less time obsessing over your cooter! :angry:

Quote:

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Mary Etheldreda 06-30-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliet (Post 901154)
i think it could be a very good thing. how can i respectfully approach this subject with my husband?

Dear, I'm concerned that you would request such an item. The purpose of a chastity belt is to prevent wanton hussies from offering their lady-love to any Tom, Dick, or Harry. If you don't trust yourself, you should confess this to your husband, to the elders at your church, and especially to Jesus. Don't hold back, it's not like Jesus doesn't already know your every intimate secret thought and image that runs through your head. He just wants to hear you say it. Then pray for self-control. I don't mind saying, the LORD has graciously provided me with such self-control I have to schedule "Intimate Nights" with Mr. Etheldreda lest I forget my wifely duties.

juliet 07-01-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 901157)

Do you have your husband's permission to be here?

yes sir. My husband says this is a very good web site for me. He says there are very good Christians and God fearing men and women.

juliet 07-01-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 901257)
Dear, I'm concerned that you would request such an item. The purpose of a chastity belt is to prevent wanton hussies from offering their lady-love to any Tom, Dick, or Harry. If you don't trust yourself, you should confess this to your husband, to the elders at your church, and especially to Jesus. Don't hold back, it's not like Jesus doesn't already know your every intimate secret thought and image that runs through your head. He just wants to hear you say it. Then pray for self-control. I don't mind saying, the LORD has graciously provided me with such self-control I have to schedule "Intimate Nights" with Mr. Etheldreda lest I forget my wifely duties.

I absolutely trust myself, and I don' t have any interest for lust. I just submit to my husband desire whenever he wants, I've been fruitful for him with almost 6 children, still counting with having more.
My question was only because here I saw many ladies of undoubtable Christian faith, that use it, so it seemed to me it was advisable for any lady, notwithstanding their nature or attitudes.

juliet 07-01-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 901207)
Since you and are his property, he will let you know what sort of containers he prefers. You need to spend more time perfecting your pie crust and less time obsessing over your cooter! :angry:

dear Pastor Ezekiel,
please, forgive me! :banghead:

I was not going to offend you or any other Christian. I am only in constant search of new ways to serve my husband and be a good wife.

Mary Etheldreda 07-01-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliet (Post 901488)
I absolutely trust myself, and I don' t have any interest for lust. I just submit to my husband desire whenever he wants, I've been fruitful for him with almost 6 children, still counting with having more.
My question was only because here I saw many ladies of undoubtable Christian faith, that use it, so it seemed to me it was advisable for any lady, notwithstanding their nature or attitudes.

Oh I think I see your confusion now, dear.

You see, a True Christian™ wife will do as her husband desires. Since the good LORD created us to be help meets to, and not managers of our husbands, (Genesis 3:16) we would never presume to know what's best for us. Rather, we trust God to inspire our husbands to know what's best for us. (1 Corinthians 11:3) A woman with a chastity belt is honoring God by honoring her husband.

:)

Sarah Grace 11-23-2013 10:53 PM

I was referred here by Mark L. Snyde to have the question answered as to where I could obtain a chastity belt. I am afraid, however, that doing so will bring nothing but disdain from those here. I confess that I am from a non-Christian background, and I wish to overcome it. I believe that this tool would help me to do so. If any would be willing to assist me, please tell me what to do. I am in desperate need of Godly advice.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 12-03-2013 07:10 PM

My husband, Mr. Whitford, owns a small chain of chastity belt stores in Freehold, but I'm afraid you're currently not welcome here until your salvation status changes.

Have you considered using Google to help you find chastity belt resources in or around Jacksonville?

WWJDnow 12-05-2013 02:37 AM

I'd recommend that you find a True Christian vendor, but if you can't, Amazon.com sells chastity belts. Just two pieces of advice: First, buy the FEMALE chasity belt, not the male chastity belt, which is obviously some kind of homo sex toy. Second, whatever you do, do NOT buy the chastity belts with the attached rectal and vaginal vibrators. That would just make Jesus weep.

Alvin Moss 12-05-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 901207)

I would agree that a truely flakey crust is essential for a good pie. I know it is difficult to achieve true flakiness, but that should always be the goal.

Geoff Bowen 03-25-2014 12:04 AM

Neosteel is a great belt to wear and it caters for all sizes.
Jesus loves clean spiritual women like you and giving your chastity to jesus and of coarse your husband.it takes a lot of courage to do this.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-25-2014 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff Bowen (Post 1076127)
Neosteel is a great belt to wear and it caters for all sizes.
Jesus loves clean spiritual women like you and giving your chastity to jesus and of coarse your husband.it takes a lot of courage to do this.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner: