The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Valentine's Day, AKA Treason Season! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS MAKE VALENTINE CARDS FOR THEIR CLASSROOMS!!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114257)

Bubba Buck 02-11-2018 06:14 PM

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS MAKE VALENTINE CARDS FOR THEIR CLASSROOMS!!!!

I could go all day about how pagan and sacrilegious valentines cards are. We're all well aware of the fact that gay men and lesbians love to march out on the streets with their gay rainbow hearts and how we're all supposed to love everyone no matter if they are an atheist or not. Heck, some parts of the US are putting Nigras above White-bred honest Christians during the month of February. Racism against whites month if you ask me.

Anywho, I am going to focus on the valentines card and the candy hearts that teach kids to spell incorrectly first like "luv u" first off. Utilizing a candy heart to win someone over is considered one of the seven deadly sins. Gluttony more specifically.

Phillipians 3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose God [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Fatties are hoping for lots of valentines candy in order to eat more sweets like chocolate poop shaped bunnies. One thing in particular as far as candy goes during this month was especially satanic. Cupid Poop.

https://img.etsystatic.com/il/83e855...19229_1fqd.jpg

Collosians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Not only is the concept of eating a naked floating man's poop unclean and disgusting, its idol worship in that in order to have love you must respect a gay looking naked man with wings.

Fast forward to school classrooms. Teachers have the gall to ask their students to make valentines cards and bring in valentine candy for all their classmates whether they be a whore, an atheist, gay, or even a welfare user. Trying to convince kids to love these people takes away from good Christian teachings that your kid should end up with a man or woman who goes to church on Sunday and has good Christian values such as voting for Trump or donating 15 percent of your salary to Peter Popoff Ministries. Don't let your kid fall for the trap and if he or she is insistent, send them to a Christian Crisis Camp IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

BrotherLarry 02-11-2018 07:12 PM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS MAKE VALENTINE CARDS FOR THEIR CLASSROOMS!!!!

Brother Buck,

I covet your prayers and those of the congregation. You see, I have, I believe, ingested the item in the photo you shared. In fact, I have ingested several different varieties. Just last week, I finished a pack of green ones, and the week before that, a pack of white ones.

I simply had no idea. Truly the devil is out to deceive us, including the elect like me.

I am pleading the blood of Jesus over myself and will spend at least the next fifteen minutes in solemn prayer for the cleanliness of my soul. Oh, I despise Valentine's Day!

Bubba Buck 02-11-2018 07:25 PM

This Linda Lee whoever she is on etsy is truly working for the devil. For it to be sold means that there must be a lady out there gathering actual Cupid poop. Put that thought in your head. Passing off poop as a treat to enjoy?

Bezukhov 02-15-2018 03:14 AM

Men, please don't put your wives through this.

Study: 89% Of Husbands Planning To Surprise Wife On Valentine’s Day By Dressing As Naked, Chubby Cherub

https://www.theonion.com/study-89-of...val-1823006999

Esther B. 02-15-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba Buck (Post 1228013)
This Linda Lee whoever she is on etsy is truly working for the devil. For it to be sold means that there must be a lady out there gathering actual Cupid poop. Put that thought in your head. Passing off poop as a treat to enjoy?

It's not poop, it's just Tic Tacs. Cupid isn't real, he's a made up symbol of a Satanic holiday.

Mary Etheldreda 02-15-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esther B. (Post 1228226)
It's not poop, it's just Tic Tacs. Cupid isn't real, he's a made up symbol of a Satanic holiday.

Well said, Esther. You'd think anyone who grew up in America would have recognized that a fat baby floating around the air with a bow and arrow couldn't possibly be real. Real babies don't float and love doesn't come from arrows. That's just not how the world works.

DolliMoans 02-16-2018 05:47 AM

I know for fact in secular schools that they use Valentine's Day pouches as a way for budding trollops to solicit for sex! It the equivalent of a crack whore leaving a Call Me For A Good Time # on adult video store bathroom stalls, only now, it's targeted towards six year olds! How young do kids need to be before teachers actually give a damn and stop this madness!!?

ManofGOD1576 02-18-2018 03:55 AM

Dear LORD Jesus almighty hallelujah Jesus praise be! So schools don't let kids talk about the one true way to glory beyond the grave,but instead shove this contemptible pagan dross down our credulous tykes throats.

For shame,this is what happens when you get these repugnant marxist bastards in charge of our children's schooling.

Next thing we'll have African moslims praying to the moon godswhile toking a reefer,in front of our children and perverting their minds with tricks of Beelzebub him self.:rebuke:

we must take a stand rally our forces and push these heathen tree dwelling monsters back to sandland.:lex_12:

Shadoe_Hare 01-03-2022 03:59 AM

I always hated Valentine's Day.

In elementary school, everyone in class had to give a Valentine's card to all the other kids, even if there were certain kids we didn't like. Usually for a good reason.

This alone put me off Valentine's Day at a young age.

Dennis Lukes 01-04-2022 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadoe_Hare (Post 1293279)
I always hated Valentine's Day.

In elementary school, everyone in class had to give a Valentine's card to all the other kids, even if there were certain kids we didn't like. Usually for a good reason.

This alone put me off Valentine's Day at a young age.

That's Communism right there. Also, everything's red.

Johny Joe Hold 01-04-2022 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1293346)
That's Communism right there. Also, everything's red.

I don't care what moms and kids say, Valentine cards solicit sex. They are a gateway to sin. The entire day needs to be discontinued.

handmaiden 01-04-2022 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1293356)
I don't care what moms and kids say, Valentine cards solicit sex. They are a gateway to sin. The entire day needs to be discontinued.

I would be happy to eat all the Valentine's Day-marketed candy ahead of time in order to erase all hints of the holiday.

Dennis Lukes 01-04-2022 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1293369)
I would be happy to eat all the Valentine's Day-marketed candy ahead of time in order to erase all hints of the holiday.

A noble gesture, but if you eat all of those heart-shaped Tums you might die.

handmaiden 01-04-2022 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1293376)
A noble gesture, but if you eat all of those heart-shaped Tums you might die.

Well, naturally, I would start with the chocolate first. Then afterwards, I might need a few Tums. And if I felt poorly after that, then I would take the Apostle Paul's advice.

1 Timothy 5:23

Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

It is such a joy to know that God's Holy Word never lets us down and offers certain counsel for every problem. Praise Jesus. :wub:

Petey_Peterson 01-31-2022 02:23 PM

When I was a kid my daddy used to warn me that sending these Valentines Card things could turn you into a gay?

I'm not sure if there's anything in that? Just in case it's important.

Mary Etheldreda 02-02-2022 07:14 PM

^^^Your father was wise in this respect dear. Can you imagine Joe Rogan sitting at his kitchen table, chewing on his tongue in concentration like Charlie Brown, construction paper and stick glue scattered all over, cutting little hearts with safety scissors? No, because he's not gay. Nothing about him is gay. They say he's the Gwyneth Platrow of men, but they're jealous. She smokes out her naughty bits like some French salmon appetizer. Rogan's manly parts are just as the Good Lord made them, and even filter out stupidity and girlishness.

Johny Joe Hold 02-08-2022 12:24 AM

In the Freehold Public Schools we go through this every February. Kids and their parents think is it so cute to make Valentine cards. The teachers don't want to upset the families so they leave it to the principals to lay down the no-Valentine law.

But the principals don't want to say no either. So, it is left to the Mayor to go to each classroom and explain the sin of sex and why Valentines lead children to it. There are fallen faces when I leave.

The war against sin is not easy. We all need to do our part.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...RqBqg&usqp=CAU

Dennis Lukes 02-08-2022 03:51 AM

Valenstein's Day was invented by the Jews to make money. No one who fears God has anything to do with it.

MitzaLizalor 02-09-2022 02:58 AM

I'm feeling sick inside. Idol manufacturers need idol worshippers to sell their stuff too and in the competition between Vatican Stooges and Hindoo Maniacs I think the former is winning. Of course not all hindoos are Hindu; there are Jains and those TM nitwits who do this:

but if you visit a Hindu home, sure you'll see an idol—maybe even one in each room—whereas in Romish or Orthodox buildings, they're strewn everywhere like prize displays at a hoopla stand. The quality is similar but the prices are very different. And some are solid gold or onyx or silver plated, they cost a fair bit I dare say but are equally magic = 0.

I will not speculate what happens to those mattresses after the "flying" display but there's plenty of them. Rome on the other hand is very keen to get bums on seats by any method possible.

Quote:

As the traditionally most romantic day of the year approaches, many people will be buying red roses and heart-shaped chocolates for their loved one and it’s all thanks to St Valentine . . . “I found a program in England that was welcoming people back to the church and one of the things they were doing was a Valentine’s Mass,” [organiser Trish Jarzynski] said . . . Before he was executed on 14 February 270AD, [St Valentine] healed the blind jailor’s daughter. His final act was to write her a love message signed ‘from your valentine’.
https://www.catholicvoice.org.au/st-valentines-day-mass/

I've highlighted two salient points, the welcoming BACK TO the church and the date, 270AD. At that time there was no splinter group setting itself up in Rome as "the one true church" so the multiplicity of orthodox denominations would include Italian Orthodox (which presumably we now call Roman) but the point is to get others "back in" by any expedient.

Christians would never celebrate such a feast day.

James Hutchins 02-11-2022 11:42 AM

I have not said much as I do not believe in all the malarkey about attraction. A man selects a woman for her wide hips and full bosom. These are attributes you can see and determine in a split second. Meeting and spending time with a females father is a great indicator of how well she will function as a wife. As a fall back, I have found that wives that fail tend to crawl off like a dying dog, disappearing for ever in a completely natural way.
That all said, parents need to be involved when a son is selecting a girl to rape. Does her father have the money to pay? Is she a whore? Is she capable of bearing sons? Has anyone in her family committed egregious sins that will cause God to strike any offspring with deformities like assburgers?
I think schools need to stay out of this and let the Church handle it.