The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4474)

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 08:26 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306489)
Theres a reason there are only a few of you who believe this crap. Sickening.

You're right on that! The Bible said the road is narrow to paradise! Jesus also said His sheep would hear His voice.

Speaking of...I think satan is calling you in for dinner! :thumbsup:

Brother Lazarus 03-15-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306489)
Theres a reason there are only a few of you who believe this crap. Sickening.

I really wish you would have followed my counsel before posting.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

Work of God 03-15-2009 08:28 PM

hehe mormons. I meant mormons. Humans make mistakes, you guys are proof of a huge one.

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306493)
hehe mormons. I meant mormons. Humans make mistakes, you guys are proof of a huge one.

Ha! Is it POSSIBLE to be this retarded? Kid, did you ride the short bus to school? :o

Brother Lazarus 03-15-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306493)

I'm sure you really DID mean Mormons! You have to repeat the obvious?
I'm reconsidering the level to which I misunderestimated you.

I told you that if you kept on this path you'd look silly. I was right! Praise Jesus!

Brother Lazarus

Work of God 03-15-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lazarus (Post 306490)
This guy was thinking he was talking with Mormons? I really misunderestimated the depths of his stupidity.

Brother Lazarus

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianInNC (Post 306495)
Ha! Is it POSSIBLE to be this retarded? Kid, did you ride the short bus to school? :o

Obviously your forum has a filter to change the word m-o-r-o-n to mormon. You sir, do not have the slightest idea of the features and capabilities of your own forum. LOL seriously, your gonna try to make me sound dumb because of a forum filter? Nice try, but still not gonna cut it.

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306497)
Obviously your forum has a filter to change the word m-o-r-o-n to mormon. You sir, do not have the slightest idea of the features and capabilities of your own forum. LOL seriously, your gonna try to make me sound dumb because of a forum filter? Nice try, but still not gonna cut it.

Nice save, Mormon! And I DO mean M-O-R-M-O-N!! :thumbdown:

Work of God 03-15-2009 08:37 PM

So should I celebrate, because I made you make a fool of yourselves? I guess not, otherwise I would be celebrating quite often, and I wouldnt have to do anything... Sigh... I hope this isnt serious, otherwise I have loss all hope for humanity. Why does god want to keep us a live if this thread is all you can ammount to.

Wait, I know why, he lest this shit continue just like he lets wars and poverty continue. God isn't gonna stop the killing, he also isn't gonna stop the spread of ignorance.

from an unbiased view, I guarantee you are only hurting your own religion. I mean come on...

I'm out, I have a life to attend to.

Brother Lazarus 03-15-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306497)

Well, you know Mr Smartypants, that you do not know the difference between "your" and "you're"? You flunked the third grade? I'd really suggest you take a breather. However, you are (you're) really making my day! You just keep getting sillier!

Brother Lazarus

Work of God 03-15-2009 09:36 PM

Your best argument is grammer., 'nuff said.

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306537)
Your best argument is grammer., 'nuff said.

"Nuff said?" Really? This is what - the 345,983,298th time you've promised to leave! Drama whore, you love it! :lol:

Brother Lazarus 03-15-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306501)
So should I celebrate, because I made you make a fool of yourselves? I guess not, otherwise I would be celebrating quite often, and I wouldnt have to do anything...

How could you possibly make us into fools? If you had done as I asked before you went and shot your mouth off you would know that we believe in each unerring word of the KJV1611 Bible. The Bible is clear about the path to Salvation. One must be Washed in the Blood of Jesus and believe in every WORD of God in the KJV1611 to be Saved. You might think you're a Christian, but the path is clear and if you are not on it, you might as well be an atheist. Hence my reference earlier.

Quote:

Sigh... I hope this isnt serious, otherwise I have loss all hope for humanity. Why does god want to keep us a live if this thread is all you can ammount to.

Of course this is serious. Jesus IS the Hope for Humanity.

Quote:

Wait, I know why, he lest this shit continue just like he lets wars and poverty continue. God isn't gonna stop the killing, he also isn't gonna stop the spread of ignorance.

So you do hate God.

Quote:

from an unbiased view, I guarantee you are only hurting your own religion. I mean come on...

Your view is indeed biased, very biased. Satan has crept into your soul and influences everything you think and do.

We are not here to promote "Religion". We are here to lead you to Jesus.

Quote:

I'm out, I have a life to attend to.

Please get on the path to Jesus so that even after you die you continue to live.

You know, you reap what you sow. You come in here looking for a fight and you got one. Maybe next time you come in, and I know you will, you will have a more pleasant attitude.

Yours in Christ :jesus:
Brother Lazarus

Realist1 04-02-2009 06:02 PM

alright, so ive just joint this forum/entire website

and so far i honestly think it is a joke.
im not mocking your religion, not in anyway.. believe what you want to believe.
however, what motive does anyone have in proving the things that they prove, other than to increase knowledge?

"Brain surgeons

The New Testement states clearly that the mind is in the heart. (Esther 6:6, Proverbs 23:7, Isaiah 10:7, Matt 9:4) People who claim the brain is used for thinking are plainly and simply anti-biblical."

what motive do they have in making you think that your thoughts come from your head and not your heart. a heart is an organ.. that is worked by a muscle to pump blood through your body... why is it that when a person takes blunt force to or looses a part of their head they loose their rational thinking... saying that the brain doesn't control though, is as foolish as saying legs arent for walking.

my favorite quote by any christian is this (about the beautiful son, 'i wanna hold your hand - the beetles') "you know who has hands? the devil, and he uses em for holdin"

you pastors and brother, also have hands, that you use for holding no less.
whos to say god loves you any more than he loves the devil.

Bobby-Joe 04-02-2009 07:16 PM

Re: alright, so ive just joint this forum/entire website

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realist1 (Post 311963)
and so far i honestly think it is a joke.
im not mocking your religion, not in anyway.. believe what you want to believe.
however, what motive does anyone have in proving the things that they prove, other than to increase knowledge?

"Brain surgeons

The New Testement states clearly that the mind is in the heart. (Esther 6:6, Proverbs 23:7, Isaiah 10:7, Matt 9:4) People who claim the brain is used for thinking are plainly and simply anti-biblical."

what motive do they have in making you think that your thoughts come from your head and not your heart. a heart is an organ.. that is worked by a muscle to pump blood through your body... why is it that when a person takes blunt force to or looses a part of their head they loose their rational thinking... saying that the brain doesn't control though, is as foolish as saying legs arent for walking.

Nonsense friend, the brain is just an organ for cooling the blood. Christian scientists proved that long before your monkey cult popped up.

Let me put it to you this way; have you ever seen a man without a heart think?

Realist1 04-02-2009 10:53 PM

Christian Scientists did not prove anything, they made theory's in which you undoubtedly follow. They say it, you believe it.
Are they Scientists if god just told them the answers they seek, and if so, then arent they just prohfeits
Have you ever seen a man without a heart, live?
I have seen men lose parts of there brain and after wards have lost part of their mind.

It is hardcore Christians that quote the bible and that have to be 100% right on everyting all the time that is making Christianity a Cult just like it was in Rome.

Please tell me you dont beleive the world is flat aswell.

Bobby-Joe 04-02-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realist1 (Post 312060)
Christian Scientists did not prove anything, they made theory's in which you undoubtedly follow. They say it, you believe it.

Actually, Jesus says it, I belive it. But I have shown a practical experiment here.

Now who is not accepting the facts?

Quote:

Are they Scientists if god just told them the answers they seek, and if so, then arent they just prohfeits
Have you ever seen a man without a heart, live?
I have seen men lose parts of there brain and after wards have lost part of their mind.

But they still think. Unlike a man with no heart.

Quote:

It is hardcore Christians that quote the bible and that have to be 100% right on everything all the time that is making Christianity a Cult just like it was in Rome.

Please tell me you dont believe the world is flat aswell.

Well yes, it is obvious. If the world was round it would be daylight all the time due to gravitational lensing.

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-02-2009 10:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

[...]Please tell me you dont believe the world is flat aswell.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7642

Pastor Al E Pistle 04-30-2009 07:35 PM

Pastor Al E Pistle 04-30-2009 08:15 PM

311Sam 05-16-2009 11:24 PM

good info