The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4474)

Robert A. Adams 03-01-2009 05:50 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Thanks for clearing that up. but you didnt answer, is 70 million a big number? or am i allowed to believe in it?

Pastor Al E Pistle 03-01-2009 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert A. Adams (Post 299567)
Thanks for clearing that up. but you didnt answer, is 70 million a big number? or am i allowed to believe in it?

Since I can read that amount on some of our bank statements, I believe in it...but I can't actually grasp that number in my mind. Humans should probably stay with numbers they can actually count or that are mentioned in the Bible. Personally, I believe GOD gives us all we can handle and so far we are good with $70 million plus our tax-free investments.

Robert A. Adams 03-01-2009 06:09 AM

so you do suffer from one or more of the seven deadly sins. namely greed? because as far as i'm concerned i donate my surplus. but i dont know thats just one of those things i do. I take only what i need and give the rest to those who also need. in fact i sense a bit of pride in there also. I'm not sure though that could just be me. and heaven forbid anyone posting on this thread suffer from wrath. I mean in my personal life i wouldnt get the urge to attack anyone for thier sexual preferences, but maybe i'm wrong in that. I hope someone here can clearify all this for me!

Pastor Al E Pistle 03-01-2009 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert A. Adams (Post 299577)
so you do suffer from one or more of the seven deadly sins. namely greed? because as far as i'm concerned i donate my surplus. but i dont know thats just one of those things i do. I take only what i need and give the rest to those who also need. in fact i sense a bit of pride in there also. I'm not sure though that could just be me. and heaven forbid anyone posting on this thread suffer from wrath. I mean in my personal life i wouldnt get the urge to attack anyone for thier sexual preferences, but maybe i'm wrong in that. I hope someone here can clearify all this for me!

GREED?!?!?!? Absolutely not! I am a Pastor. We are sworn to poverty. Any money the church makes is put right back into the community to help the poor and save souls. I check the books because one has to oversee the JOO lawyers and accountants; but it isn't my money. I can barely afford fruitcakes to give away at Christmas!

Robert A. Adams 03-01-2009 06:36 AM

you had me worried for a second there. Thank goodness you aren't greedy. but really i mean the whole wrath thing still isnt clear to me. oh and the pride thing. explainations?

Pastor Al E Pistle 03-01-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert A. Adams (Post 299591)
you had me worried for a second there. Thank goodness you aren't greedy. but really i mean the whole wrath thing still isnt clear to me. oh and the pride thing. explainations?

Not tonight. I have a sermon in the morning. But have no fear, there are at least ten other pastors assigned to this. For the junior ones it is a learning experience and a trial of patience. For the older ones it is merely paying the love of JESUS forward.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-01-2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert A. Adams (Post 299577)

I'm not sure what your question is actually. Your grammar, spelling and punctuation are horrible. You type like a child. Are you trying to proclaim communism as the best system? Endorsing wealth redistribution? That's what it sounds like...

We follow the guidelines in the Holy Bible, friend. God commands that everyone give a minimum of 10% of their GROSS income to Him in order to carry out His work. Bibles don't grow on trees, they cost money. Likewise jet fuel. God doesn't say "to each according to his needs, from each according to his ability." We are commanded to give with joy in our hearts, friend!

As for all that sex talk, I'd rather you did the decent thing and keep that private. God says that queers are "an abomination" and that's all that needs to be said on the subject in public.

There is also a handy "search" function on this Godly forum that is available even to unsaved trash such as yourself. You might find that your questions have already been answered in detail elsewhere.

gsdkain 03-01-2009 10:55 AM

In the post below by Pastor Ezekial claiming proof god exists, the video clearly states god sent the light early from the galaxies far away, that's why we can see them in 6000years not billions. So which one is it Paster Ezekial? Is Jesus really speaking through him or is your video proof wrong?

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...68&postcount=1

Robert A. Adams 03-01-2009 03:16 PM

Yet again, my question is ignored. I really would like to know how you all do not suffer from pride. This whole forum is a collaboration of pastors basically telling the rest of the uses that they are superior because of their beliefs. I am not criticizing, so I would appreciate it if i was not met with hostility, I simply want some clearification.

Pastor Al E Pistle 03-01-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert A. Adams (Post 299700)
Yet again, my question is ignored. I really would like to know how you all do not suffer from pride. This whole forum is a collaboration of pastors basically telling the rest of the uses that they are superior because of their beliefs. I am not criticizing, so I would appreciate it if i was not met with hostility, I simply want some clearification.

Pastors are all very humble people, but we do represent GOD on earth, so we are required to exert a bit of authority to keep the Saved™ in the fold and away from SATAN'S grip. How can you call that pride? We didn't write the Bible; we merely read it. GOD'S WORD is not prideful. It's POWERFUL!

Bobby-Joe 03-01-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert A. Adams (Post 299700)

Friend,

The issue is not so much was we are right as everyone else is wrong. We just set up this forum to help everyone else understand why they are wrong and bound for Hell if they don't change their ways.

Robert A. Adams 03-01-2009 08:00 PM

Thanks thats all I needed to know.

Robert A. Adams 03-03-2009 03:49 AM

EDIT: OFF TOPIC POST

JACKKKKASSS 03-05-2009 09:15 PM

oh dear.
everyone really seems to have got a bit worked up.
heres the truth of the matter

no-one denies anyone their faith

you believe that God created the world in seven days

i dont

other people believe in other things

who are we to take that away from them

but people get belief mixed up with fact, and when these people wrap up their belief in pseudo-science, this is the point when you get to say, 'your wrong'

your wrong.

Wide-Open 03-05-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKKKOFF (Post 302633)
your wrong.

For some reason, I'm not worried yet.

Nobar King 03-05-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKKKOFF (Post 302633)
this is the point when you get to say, 'your wrong'..
your wrong.

Too bad, it is you who is wrong, in so many ways. Not to mention that you can't even spell the simple phrase 'you're wrong' correctly.

You are a shining example of the UK public school system. Did you sell all of your apostrophes, too?

Bobby-Joe 03-05-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKKKKKKK (Post 302633)

I don't "belive" in that friend. I know as a proven Christian science FACT!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKKKKKKK (Post 302633)
i dont

That is because you believe is superstitious nonsense like the Big Bang.

Everything didn't come from nothing friend!

Negative_Cool 03-06-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKKKKASSS (Post 302633)
heres the truth of the matter

no-one denies anyone their faith

i dont

other people believe in other things

who are we to take that away from them

God is the only Truth of the matter. Why do you want us to stand back and let these deluded people believe lies that will cause them to burn in Hell for all eternity? Are you really that cruel?

Your brother in Christ, NC.

theunderdog 03-08-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 302643)
Too bad, it is you who is wrong, in so many ways. Not to mention that you can't even spell the simple phrase 'you're wrong' correctly.

You are a shining example of the UK public school system. Did you sell all of your apostrophes, too?

Nobar, commenting on grammar? What is the world coming to?

Nobar King 03-09-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theunderdog (Post 303830)
What is the world coming to?

This could be a thread unto itself.

I'll make one observation. There is too much to read on the internets and it's quick and easy to evaluate whether a writer cares about his readers, and which ones only care to type with one hand.

I'm referring to a user who has been banned due to his stupidity.