The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Cervical cancer - a myth by feminists and big pharma! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=87451)

lukasekman 02-07-2013 10:24 PM

Cervical cancer - a myth by feminists and big pharma!

What's worse than anti-depressants and welfare moms drugging kids with insulin? Gardasil, the dangerous vaccine against a fake disease called "cervical cancer".

First, there is no such thing as cervical cancer. Neither you or I know anyone who suffers from it.
Second, the vaccines target the human papiloma virus, which is characterized by genital warts. Having warts is a sign of being a slut or a whoremonger.
Third, the vaccine have nasty side effects that the big pharma wont tell you: seizures, strokes, dizziness, fatigue, weakness, headaches, stomach pains, vomiting, muscle pain and weakness, joint pain, auto-immune problems, chest pains, personality changes, insomnia, paralysis, itching, rashes, swelling, pelvic pain, nerve pain, menstrual cycle changes, fainting, swollen lymph nodes, intussusception, rectal prolapse just to name some of them. Source: http://truthaboutgardasil.org/
Fourth, Feminists push girls as young as eleven to take the shots. Obviously, the smelly short-haired dykes want young girls sexually active.

I will never ever allow dirty feminists shooting that crap into my daughters.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-07-2013 10:50 PM

Re: Cervical cancer - a myth by feminists and big pharma!

That's one of those sex diseases God gives people who fornicate. :thumbdown:

BelieverInGod 02-07-2013 11:09 PM

Papilloma is just the fancy word for warts. It's like saying that you're "infected with influenza A" rather than saying "I've got the flu". Yep, big pharma sure likes to play up things that we've dealt with for centuries by attaching big scary words to them and then giving expensive "cures".

As for cooteral warts, yeah it's supposedly a whores disease. IF it isn't just warts sprouting up down there (I don't know, and I'm not going to trust the "scientific community). Why don't they just cure it the same way we've been curing warts for years? Some Compound W should fix anyone right up.

Brother Helge 02-08-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 975969)
As for cooteral warts, yeah it's supposedly a whores disease.

Amen!
A God-Fearing Man would never suffer from such an ungodly decease as cooteral warts!

lukasekman 02-11-2013 10:12 AM

And now they want to double the revenue by injecting guys too.

Cooteral warts is God's way to tell guys: this girl is a slut, stay away from her!

I is not okay 02-23-2014 03:31 AM

This isn't okay, my mother who was a virgin until marriage with no sexually transmitted diseases had cervical cancer and had to have the cancer along with her ovaries removed. What is wrong with you?

Pastor Ezekiel 02-23-2014 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I is not okay (Post 1067999)
This isn't okay, my mother who was a virgin until marriage with no sexually transmitted diseases had cervical cancer and had to have the cancer along with her ovaries removed. What is wrong with you?

The question is, what was wrong with your mother? She obviously offended Jesus somehow. Was she a crack whore? A witch? A race-mixer maybe?

When really bad things happen (like you get eaten by wild beasts, get killed in war, get sick and die, etc.), then you'll know that it was God that did it to you. And you should thank Him for it! :not_worthy:

Quote:

Ezekiel 14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

14:15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:

14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:

14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-23-2014 12:56 PM

As a medical professional, I see this sort of thing all the time. Satan's minions from the pharmaceutical companies are always trying to peddle "vaccines" to cure people from microbes that we CAN'T EVEN SEE. Oh sure, have some money... They're the worst kind of snake oil salesmen. So it's no surprize to hear that Big Pharma has tag teamed up with Big Vagina to hoover up our tax dollars for some new fake disease.

James Hutchins 02-23-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Friend, I feel your pain, I sincerely do.

You mother is a liar. Most whores are. No doubt for five dollars, she'd be a virgin for anyone, not just you.

Are you a bastard child or was your father married to her? It breaks my heart, seeing bastard children, doomed to Hell for ten generations through no fault of thier own, the blame all lay with the spread thunder thighs of the harlots.

God does not just give out the cancer at random (that would be absird). He gives it to people who are bad. What other explanation coud there be. You know, the simplest explanation is usually he correct one.

lukasekman 02-23-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

There are No Tests in Existence That Can Prove Cervical “Cancer” is a Medical Conditions. Cooteral Diagnosis is Based Solely on Feminism.

There is no medical “cooteral illness test.” The oncology/feminist industry spends billions of dollars a year in order to convince the public, legislators and the press that cancers such as Cervical cancer, Breast cancer, etc., are medical diseases on par with verifiable Biblical conditions such as plague, leprosy and boils. But unlike medical disease, there are no scientific tests to verify the medical existence of any cooteral disorder. Despite decades of trying to prove cooteral disorders are biological gender conditions, due to chemical imbalances or genetic factors, feminism has failed to prove even one cooteral disorder is due to a faulty or “chemically imbalanced” cooter. There are virtually no cooteral disorders that can be verified medically as a physical abnormality/disease.

A Follower 02-24-2014 02:47 AM

This is why I love our community, one man lashes out in his grief, and we don't hit back or kick him out, no we all come together to heal him from his grief by putting the death of his mother in perspective, teaching him about God and politely enjoin him to sin no more. It is just like Jesus did when he encountered the adultress in John 8, he helped her despite her crimes and then told her to "go, and sin no more."

John Allen 03-01-2014 12:36 PM

Pffft... I knew it. Those greedy people just want to earn money, not only by giving off vaccines for non-existent diseases, but using them to cause symptoms to appear so that people go to the doctor and the pharmacy to cure their symptoms. Then they are probably treated to other dangerous "medicines" as well. Never went to the doctor, not by myself, not with my children and I never will. For me, praying and taking care of my children and myself alone is much better.