The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What is Fap? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37578)

eliot mayfield 02-19-2010 11:58 AM

What is Fap?

I saw this word in a chat room about Sarah Palin. I know FAQ is frequently asked questions, but this was being used as a verb and an adjective, She's fappable.
It's strange. I can't figure this out.

James Hutchins 02-19-2010 12:00 PM

Re: What is Fap?

"Female APplicant"?

Wide-Open 02-19-2010 12:16 PM

I'm pretty sure it stands for Formidable Awesome Politician.

I've never heard it in relation to our Godly President Bush though. :unsure:

eliot mayfield 02-19-2010 12:35 PM

Frequently answered prayers?

Pastor Ezekiel 02-19-2010 12:38 PM

Fabulous At Piebaking? :huh:

Nobar King 02-19-2010 03:22 PM

Fights against queers? (Edit-- I mean fights against peers)

Daisy Mae Johnson 02-19-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 474408)
Fabulous At Piebaking? :huh:

Oh does that make me a FAP?

Yaaaay! I have something else now in common with Sarah besides being a swell dresser, smart, home schooled and a good shot!

Jed_Cassidy 02-19-2010 05:10 PM

Future America's President?

Pastor Isaac Peters 02-19-2010 06:58 PM

Faith-based American Princess?

MarkHenry 02-19-2010 07:28 PM

Since you asked a question without any sarcasm attatched I feel it would be kind to answer your question truthfully. Please don't take offence in what "Fap" means, don't kill the messenger.
"Fap" is a modern slang used to say "Masturbate". Again, don't kill the mesenger. You asked, I answered.

Of course what was the contest in which the word fell? It may have been an acronym, but if it was like:
"I fap for Sarah Palin",
It obviousely ment something not "nice".
Don't kill the messenger.
You asked, I gave you an answer. Once again, can you explicitly say what the context was in which the word was used?

James Hutchins 02-19-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 474721)
Since you asked a question without any sarcasm attatched I feel it would be kind to answer your question truthfully. Please don't take offence in what "Fap" means, don't kill the messenger.
"Fap" is a modern slang used to say "Masturbate". Again, don't kill the mesenger. You asked, I answered.

Of course what was the contest in which the word fell? It may have been an acronym, but if it was like:
"I fap for Sarah Palin",
You asked, I gave you an answer. Once again, can you explicitly say what the context was in which the word was used?

You are disgusting!:angry:

TC Patriot 02-19-2010 07:54 PM

Freehold Approved President

Jed_Cassidy 02-19-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

"I fap for Sarah Palin",

What kind of sick pervert are you?! How DARE you talk about God's Favorite Woman Politican© like that!:angry:

Cranky Old Man 02-19-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

"Fap" is a modern slang used to say "Masturbate".

Don't talk nonsense. They don't even start with the same letter. If one wanted to shorten masturbate you would get something like MTB or MAB.

MarkHenry 02-19-2010 09:03 PM

Killing the mesenger as usual.
Go out into the chat rooms for people below age 30 and ask what "fap" stands for.
Also please the OP, state what the context of the use of "Fap" was!!!! The Context is VERY important. Context is all that matters and untill the OP has no provided it we cannot really define what "fap" the chatroom people where referring to.

But really, go to online forums for young people or use chatrooms and ASK what "fap" means. If you don't know, don't ciritizise people who do know.

Jed_Cassidy 02-19-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 474813)
Killing the mesenger as usual.
Go out into the chat rooms for people below age 30 and ask what "fap" stands for.
Also please the OP, state what the context of the use of "Fap" was!!!! The Context is VERY important. Context is all that matters and untill the OP has no provided it we cannot really define what "fap" the chatroom people where referring to.

But really, go to online forums for young people or use chatrooms and ASK what "fap" means. If you don't know, don't ciritizise people who do know.

Brother Mayfield has clearly stated that he saw this in a "chatroom about Sarah Palin". What more information do you need? What kind of sick, twisted things are you trying to do, bub?<_<

Cranky Old Man 02-19-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 474813)

This is all in your dirty mind my friend. I have no doubt in those darkrooms you often visit every word is interpreted in a nasty way, but normal people view the world in a different way.

If you ask normal people what FAP means you will get answers like: FORTRAN Assembly Program, Fair Access Policy, Femto Access Point, Functional analytic psychotherapy, Familial adenomatous polyposis, Familial amyloid polyneuropathy, Fixed action pattern or Fas-associated phosphatase.

You see, normal people have normal meanings for normal words. Not everything is about sex.

MarkHenry 02-19-2010 11:05 PM

I would still really like to hear from the OP.
Unless we have the CONTEXT we cannot deduce anything.

Its like the word "love"
I LOVE Jesus.
I would LOVE to beat you up.

One word, two absolutely different meanings, only different: context.

Untill the OP does not reply we cannot take this any further. To others, please go to chatrooms and ask what fap means. Don't think, research THAN think.

Cranky Old Man 02-19-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 474892)
Don't think, research THAN think.

I did:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 474865)
If you ask normal people what FAP means you will get answers like: FORTRAN Assembly Program, Fair Access Policy, Femto Access Point, Functional analytic psychotherapy, Familial adenomatous polyposis, Familial amyloid polyneuropathy, Fixed action pattern or Fas-associated phosphatase.

Why do you insist on everything having to be related to sex?

Jed_Cassidy 02-20-2010 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 474892)
I would still really like to hear from the OP.
Unless we have the CONTEXT we cannot deduce anything.

Its like the word "love"
I LOVE Jesus.
I would LOVE to beat you up.

One word, two absolutely different meanings, only different: context.

Untill the OP does not reply we cannot take this any further. To others, please go to chatrooms and ask what fap means. Don't think, research THAN think.

I may not have the slightest clue what your perverse agenda is around here, but I do know that you are the last type of guy I'd want my borderline homo-gay son hanging around. Good day, sir! :angry: