The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Irrational Muslims attribute every coincidence to Allah (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84308)

Prayer Warrior 11-08-2012 05:53 PM

Irrational Muslims attribute every coincidence to Allah

Irrational Muslims continue to show their lack of logic or understanding of truth. It is no wonder they continue to believe in this moon Allah.

Here we see someone named "Adnan Oktar" saying that it was Allah that caused prayers to be healed: Cancer cells are under the command of Allah

Here's another one claiming Allah healed cancer from some other forum: Allah Cured Women's Cancer.

I mean, don't they understand that cancer goes into remission?

They even claim that national disasters are some form of "retribution" from Allah: Muslim clerics: Hurricane Sandy is Allah's way of punishing U.S. for Muhammad video

I mean, how would they know that it is Allah causing any of this? Natural disasters happen everywhere, one was bound to hit the United States. This is like rolling a dice ten times, praying one of the times comes up as "three", then praising Allah when it does. It is no wonder they continue to believe in Islam which such flawed reasoning.

Mary Etheldreda 11-08-2012 06:11 PM

Re: Irrational Muslims attribute every coincidence to Allah

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 947534)
I mean, how would they know that it is Allah causing any of this? Natural disasters happen everywhere, one was bound to hit the United States. This is like rolling a dice ten times, praying one of the times comes up as "three", then praising Allah when it does. It is no wonder they continue to believe in Islam which such flawed reasoning.

Indeed, Brother PW! It's actually quite funny when you think about it. I mean, it's like a child looking up to the sky and imagining the clouds where put there just for his entertainment!

Children, however, grow up. Mohammedans don't. Not intellectually anyway.

Then again, neither to cathlics:

A deeply religious man in upstate New York who believes a church's giant crucifix cured his wife of cancer had his own leg amputated after the same crucifix collapsed on top of him.

Can you imagine his surprise when the statue that supposedly "cured" his wife of her obviously naturally remitting cancer, then "chose" to fall on him?

:lol:

Carl the wop 11-08-2012 06:17 PM

Papists.. can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em..

Pim Pendergast 11-08-2012 09:56 PM

How do they explain the tsunami of 2004 that wiped out all those Muslims in Indonesia? That was clearly a sign of God's wrath against them. They only interpret the evidence in a way that's consistent with their own biases.

Pastor Isaac Peters 11-09-2012 12:43 AM

The mooselimbs are grasping at straws because they know that no evidence supports their ridiculous belief system.

MitzaLizalor 11-09-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast (Post 947585)
How do they explain the tsunami of 2004 that wiped out all those Muslims in Indonesia? That was clearly a sign of God's wrath against them. They only interpret the evidence in a way that's consistent with their own biases.

I think they'd say it was because one of the islands is hindoo.

Pim Pendergast 11-09-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 947701)
I think they'd say it was because one of the islands is hindoo.

What an inefficient way to administer justice! Killing all those muslims just to get at some hindus. Can't they see that our God is better? At least He doesn't slay the righteous with the wicked (Gen 18:25).

Matthew Hopkins 11-09-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast (Post 947704)
What an inefficient way to administer justice! Killing all those muslims just to get at some hindus. Can't they see that our God is better? At least He doesn't slay the righteous with the wicked (Gen 18:25).

These hindoo and mooslim gods are an absolute shower. As for inefficiency, you just have to visit these heathen countries to observe their shambolic and incompetent ways. Why, every year hundreds get crushed to death at religious events, after which they are partially burned then dumped in a river. There isn't a tsunami big enough for these idolatrous swine.

YBIC

Zechariah Smyth 11-09-2012 01:02 PM

What a bunch of gullible retards. Good grief, I really need to look up the mooslim word for "hayseed" so I know what to call them.

See if you see any mention whatsoever of allah or mohambone in this account of how Jesus calls all the shots:

(Proverbs 16:9) "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps."

Nope...didn't think so.

YiC,

Zech

Carl the wop 11-09-2012 02:18 PM

There is no word for "hayseed" in Mooslim, unless you count "Mooslim" itself. What do you expect from people who drink donkey urine and eat Camel dung?