The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Flat Earth? Hell Yes! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7642)

Jessi Schurt 08-28-2012 10:36 PM

Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinnanomo (Post 923733)
Just because the bible says something DOES NOT mean it is true. Like unicorns

Numbers 23:22 Read your Bible!

Jessi Schurt 08-28-2012 10:53 PM

Are you saying then that some of the things in the Bilbe aren't true or are you saying that all things in the Bilbe aren't true? If some things in the Bilbe are true then it is possible that all things in the Bible are true is it not? If all things are possibly true then how do you differentiate which may and which may not be true? You can't just pick and choose. The Bible is right and true in so many respects that to not believe that it is all true is just plain ignorant. In the case of unicorns, as the Bible says they are true and you say they are not can you offer some proof that contradicts the Bible? No you can't can you.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-28-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessi Schurt (Post 924001)
Numbers 23:22 Read your Bible!

Absolutely!

http://images.nationalgeographic.com...68_600x450.jpg
Would you want to cross a unicorn? I wouldn't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessi Schurt (Post 924009)
Are you saying then that some of the things in the Bilbe aren't true or are you saying that all things in the Bilbe aren't true?

I'm not sure what "Bilbe" is. Sounds like a gay French hobbit.

I'm pretty sure that all things said by a gay French hobbit are questionable, at best.

Quote:

If some things in the Bilbe are true then it is possible that all things in the Bible are true is it not? If all things are possibly true then how do you differentiate which may and which may not be true? You can't just pick and choose. The Bible is right and true in so many respects that to not believe that it is all true is just plain ignorant. In the case of unicorns, as the Bible says they are true and you say they are not can you offer some proof that contradicts the Bible? No you can't can you.
Ah, now this is good stuff, Jessi. And quite correct.

It's not reasonable to think that one part of the Bible is true, but another is not, and somehow think that a mere human can tell the difference. Well said!

And as you can see from the picture I've posted above, unicorns are quite real.

So are cherubim. But they, like unicorns, were "romanticized" during the Renaissance.

http://www.fantasyarts.net/images/cherubsraphaellg.jpg
These are fantasies of a Catholic pedophile named Raphael. They are not cherubim, and are not Biblical. Note how they gaze lustfully upward, doubtless peeking under the gown of some Papist pervert.

http://davidanthonyporter.typepad.co...9bda970c-800wi
This is one attempt to depict a cherub, as described in the Bible.
Note the distinct lack of "cuteness"; they are terrifying creatures of God, not sweet little babies with wings that poo on you as they fly by.

Jessi Schurt 08-28-2012 11:55 PM

My apologies, but I get so anxious at times that I type too fast in a rush to respond to some things that I read. Sometimes in a rush to type Bible I miss the second "B" altogether and then it just comes out as Bile. And I certainly don't want anyone to get a mistaken view of my feelings toward the Good Book as Bile. I must be more careful.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-29-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessi Schurt (Post 924037)
My apologies, but I get so anxious at times that I type too fast in a rush to respond to some things that I read. Sometimes in a rush to type Bible I miss the second "B" altogether and then it just comes out as Bile. And I certainly don't want anyone to get a mistaken view of my feelings toward the Good Book as Bile. I must be more careful.

That would be bad. We also don't want people thinking you are some kind of pervert, sexually obsessed with gay French hobbits named Bilbe. :)

Pastor Ezekiel 04-06-2014 03:52 AM

Glory!! :yahoo:

TaraAnne 04-08-2014 11:38 PM

Isaiah 11:12

God said flat earth! Why do people want to argue this fact??? What will they say next.

Obama is a Christian??

Michelle Obama is not a transsexual???

People and their Godless delusions.

Dave C is Screwed 12-14-2014 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 133612)
God says otherwise.
We are not "feelgood" Christians who pick and choose which verses to follow, pal. We are True Christians™, and we follow the entire Bible, word-for-word. Glory!!

Since you follow the Bible word for word how many of you have pulled out an eye..or two? Before you all start raising your hands, remember...pictures or it didn't happen.

Matthew 18:9 (1611 King James Bible)
And if thine eie offend thee, plucke it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eie, rather then hauing two eies, to be cast into hell fire.

Mary Etheldreda 12-14-2014 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave C is Screwed (Post 1124380)
Since you follow the Bible word for word how many of you have pulled out an eye..or two? Before you all start raising your hands, remember...pictures or it didn't happen.

And if thine eie offend thee, plucke it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eie, rather then hauing two eies, to be cast into hell fire.

Don't be silly. Once the good pastor was Saved, there were no more offenses. He was created anew (2 Corinthians 5:17), made to be the perfect vessel for the Living Christ (1 Corinthians 6:19). Why, you might think of our dear Pastor Zeke as the Fleshly Exoskeleton of the Son of God! Perfect Holiness inside, loving-kindness outside!

Didymus Much 12-14-2014 04:57 AM

Quote:

...Before you all start raising your hands, remember...pictures or it didn't happen...

Why should they have to prove anything to you?

Elmer G. White 12-14-2014 04:58 AM

Quote:

Oh dear,

You try the approach of ridicule and twisting our views on Scripture to reign supreme in a debate with us, whereas in the REAL LIFE you are debating God and Jesus and mocking them. That is always an atteactive but a bad idea for vile sinners, such as you.

Photos? We have shown here numerous times how bad photoshopping is the hallmark of astronomy. You ask for photos to dismiss them afterwards, to have satisfaction in your vanity.

Matthew 16:26
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

You are trying to gain victories in useless nitpicking but you are losing your soul. There are images that are better than photographs, beautiful artwork that tells us more than any idle computer-generated images. They are the reality and you live in the fictional world of photoshop. It is sad and makes me weary.

https://rapturewatcher.files.wordpre...alem.jpg?w=610

Your only way of getting proof is to lose your vanity and start studying the Bible. Our world is crumbling and unless you accept Jesus in your innermost crevasses, you won't be seeing the magnificent new earth emerge from the creative act of Second Coming!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Dave C is Screwed 12-14-2014 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1124394)
Oh dear,

You try the approach of ridicule and twisting our views on Scripture to reign supreme in a debate with us, whereas in the REAL LIFE you are debating God and Jesus and mocking them. That is always an atteactive but a bad idea for vile sinners, such as you.

Photos? We have shown here numerous times how bad photoshopping is the hallmark of astronomy. You ask for photos to dismiss them afterwards, to have satisfaction in your vanity.

Matthew 16:26
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

You are trying to gain victories in useless nitpicking but you are losing your soul. There are images that are better than photographs, beautiful artwork that tells us more than any idle computer-generated images. They are the reality and you live in the fictional world of photoshop. It is sad and makes me weary.

https://rapturewatcher.files.wordpre...alem.jpg?w=610

Your only way of getting proof is to lose your vanity and start studying the Bible. Our world is crumbling and unless you accept Jesus in your innermost crevasses, you won't be seeing the magnificent new earth emerge from the creative act of Second Coming!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Ok, the only part of this I'm going to reply to is where you say I'm twisting your views, when I clearly am not. Your pastor very clearly said that you follow the Bible strictly, literally word for word and the Bible clearly says word for word that if your eye sees something offensive to God that you should pluck it out and cast it away to avoid Hell. I'm not challenging anyone or twisting anything..and I'm not going to debate you as "we don't debate here sweetie."

Zechariah Smyth 12-14-2014 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave C is Screwed (Post 1124398)
blah blah blah the Bible clearly says word for word that if your eye sees something offensive to God that you should pluck it out blah blah blah

Read Matthew 18 again, kid. It doesn't say if your eye SEES something offensive, it says if your eye IS offensive (to you).

Good grief, practically the whole world is offensive...people would be plucking their eyes out left and right!

:lol:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

asdyui 12-14-2014 05:28 AM

light has no mass so gravity does not bend it stupid

Mary Etheldreda 12-14-2014 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdyui (Post 1124404)
light has no mass so gravity does not bend it stupid

So gravity bends it intelligently?

:giggle:

asdyui 12-14-2014 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessi Schurt (Post 924009)
Are you saying then that some of the things in the Bilbe aren't true or are you saying that all things in the Bilbe aren't true? If some things in the Bilbe are true then it is possible that all things in the Bible are true is it not? If all things are possibly true then how do you differentiate which may and which may not be true? You can't just pick and choose. The Bible is right and true in so many respects that to not believe that it is all true is just plain ignorant. In the case of unicorns, as the Bible says they are true and you say they are not can you offer some proof that contradicts the Bible? No you can't can you.

all of the things in the bible are true u guys are just so blinded by Satan that u cant see the truth all yo do is judge

Zechariah Smyth 12-14-2014 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdyui (Post 1124408)
all of the things in the bible are true u guys are just so blinded by Satan that u cant see the truth all yo do is judge

We are commanded by God to judge (righteously).

(John 7:24) "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

:kjv1611-read:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Dave C is Screwed 12-14-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1124409)
We are commanded by God to judge (righteously).

(John 7:24) "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

:kjv1611-read:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

But...but...what about this??...
Matthew 7:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Basilissa 12-14-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave C is Screwed (Post 1124674)
But...but...what about this??...
Matthew 7:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5)

Duh.

Dave C is Screwed 12-15-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1124679)

of course it is. i should have known.. :facepalm: