The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   My brothers and sisters in Christ... (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=45447)

Sister Pamela Thompson 06-25-2010 09:41 AM

My brothers and sisters in Christ...

I've been an avid follower of the Landover Baptist Church for quite some time now! I am so happy to finally join you all on this forum!

I pray that the Holy Spirit continue to bless each and everyone of us.

I look forward to fellowshiping with you all soon!

With love,
Sister Pamela

Rev. Jim Osborne 06-25-2010 09:50 AM

Re: My brothers and sisters in Christ...

Welcome, Pamela. It must be terrible living in a Godforsaken wasteland like LA. I'm originally from Orange County, myself.

Do tell us, what church do you attend? What is your favorite Bible verse?

Also, how old are you and do you have a picture? I like to know who I'm talking to on the internet. :)

Sister Pamela Thompson 06-25-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 546214)
Welcome, Pamela. It must be terrible living in a Godforsaken wasteland like LA. I'm originally from Orange County, myself.

Do tell us, what church do you attend? What is your favorite Bible verse?

Also, how old are you and do you have a picture? I like to know who I'm talking to on the internet. :)

Yes, it's horrible living in Los Angeles. My parents won't let me leave the house on most days because they're afraid I might get raped. It's a legitimate fear, since most of the people living here are so sinful and proudly cling to their atheistic beliefs.

We go to a small Baptist church where my dad leads the Bible studies on Wednesday nights. It's great fun!

It's hard to chose just one Bible verse as my favorite, since the ENTIRE BIBLE is awesome to read! But if I had to chose, I'd go with Ezekiel 16:37 "Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness." It's a great reminder of how much God loves us and how blessed we are to be Christians and not sinners that will be punished by God someday.

You all here are the nicest bunch!

Rev. Jim Osborne 06-25-2010 10:26 AM

Pamela, you are such a lovely young woman. I keep watching your video over and over and you have no idea how bad I want to talk with you about Jesus in a private area, maybe a hotel room, where our intense verbal intercourse would keep us up all night. You sound like a sweet young girl. Are you familiar with my Ladies of the Lord ministry? :)

As you ask the people of the world..."If God doesn't exist, who wrote the Bible?" That is a very good question, right there. I would imagine you have received the testimonies of former atheists who have admitted defeat right there with that unassailable logic. I myself have just started a YouTube channel. Check this one out. I actually heal people from AIDS and Cancer through the computer! Praise Jesus!

God bless you and welcome to our forums. If there is anything, and I mean anything, you need, don't hesitate to PM me. ;)

As the old saying goes, "The cake might be a lie...but the Word of God isn't!"

James Hutchins 06-25-2010 10:58 AM

Welcome Pamela. I certainly hope you spend your efforts converting those Hellywood people from scientology to True Christianity. We need those in the cesspools of the world to fight for Jesus!
I hope my daughters can follow your fine example. Tell me, when is the wedding, I'd like to get your new husband a gift. Does he prefer his shot guns to be a side by side or an over and under?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-25-2010 04:10 PM

Welcome to God's favorite forum, miss Pamela. I've admired your work on Youtube and I'm tickled pink that you've dropped by to help uplift God's Holy Word. Please post anytime. :thumbsup:

Felicity 06-25-2010 06:00 PM

@Sister Pamela Welcome! I hope we can be friends! :)

Cranky Old Man 06-25-2010 06:05 PM

Welcome to our friendly forum!

Your video's are great! It is very good to see such devotion for Jesus!

John 14:1-4
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."

Once was lost 06-25-2010 06:52 PM

When I view your Video's I get a great feeling knowing that a younger generation of Christians will be here long after I'm called home. God Bless You!

mymakersson 06-25-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Pamela Thompson (Post 546212)
I've been an avid follower of the Landover Baptist Church for quite some time now! I am so happy to finally join you all on this forum!

I pray that the Holy Spirit continue to bless each and everyone of us.

I look forward to fellowshiping with you all soon!

With love,
Sister Pamela

welcome Sister Pamela Thompson
I see you are one true christian

Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

The Bible is not a book of conciliation but a book of truths.

Phebe Carlyle 06-25-2010 09:41 PM

Welcome Sister Pamela,

It is so wonderful to see such a lovely young lady so dedicated to The Lord and his work!:thumbsup:

You are certainly a shining example of what a Good Christian woman is and a welcome asset to LBC IMO.:D

If I were you, I would take Rev Jim up on his offer of private counsel. He is very hands on. I know from personal experience, just how much of The Lord's love he is capable of filling you with. You will near over-flow!!:Jumpy:

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.

True Disciple 06-25-2010 09:47 PM

A very warm welcome, Sister Pamela!:thumbsup:

Too many fine young ladies are nowadays seduced into sin by the corrupting influence of rock music on modern society. It gives me hope again to see that there are still some Godly young women around!

How many sons did you bear for your husband?:)

Brother Harold Porter 06-25-2010 10:04 PM

Welcome Sister in Christ!

It's always a daily struggle in this wicked material world to keep a pure heart and serve our Savior.

But watching your devotional videos, I feel the Holy Spirt stirring within me to new heights I had not thought possible. The result is a strong and rigid conviction that we share the Truth! Even now, this euphoria has yet to fade!

Bless you for your service and I look forward to exchange with you in our praise of Jesus Christ!

Phebe Carlyle 06-25-2010 10:13 PM

Gosh Sister Sister Pamela,

It appears that many of our Brothers here would truly enjoy an intercourse with you.:thumbsup:

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

Jedediah 06-25-2010 11:09 PM

While your manner of dress is rather immodest (exposed shoulders, etc.), there is much Truth™ in your video postings. I'm sure that you are one of the few women of virtue true in that den of vice and sodomy, so your Christian discernment as it pertains to manner of dress is probably acceptable in a relative sense, albeit skewed by the whoredoms that surround you.

Still, if you ever decide to move to the Heartland, you will need to adjust your standards. I think one of these would be very befitting for a Christian Lady such as yourself:

http://www.candleonthehill.net/store...Dressesweb.jpg

I just point this out to you so that you may glorify Him with an even more steadfast heart.

Hebrews 12:5-7
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

You are obviously well set upon the narrow path that will lead us to Heaven. Your words and deeds are pleasing unto the LORD, as is the sweet savour of burning ram fat.

My family will watch and discuss several of your videos during our after-dinner devotional this evening. Thank you for the good work you are doing in His Name.

YIC:jesus:

Phebe Carlyle 06-25-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah (Post 546589)
While your manner of dress is rather immodest (exposed shoulders, etc.), there is much Truth™ in your video postings. I'm sure that you are one of the few women of virtue true in that den of vice and sodomy, so your Christian discernment as it pertains to manner of dress is probably acceptable in a relative sense, albeit skewed by the whoredoms that surround you.

Still, if you ever decide to move to the Heartland, you will need to adjust your standards. I think one of these would be very befitting for a Christian Lady such as yourself:

http://www.candleonthehill.net/store...Dressesweb.jpg

I just point this out to you so that you may glorify Him with an even more steadfast heart.

Hebrews 12:5-7
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

You are obviously well set upon the narrow path that will lead us to Heaven. Your words and deeds are pleasing unto the LORD, as is the sweet savour of burning ram fat.

My family will watch and discuss several of your videos during our after-dinner devotional this evening. Thank you for the good work you are doing in His Name.

YIC:jesus:

With Respect of course to you Brother Jedediah at ALL times, I must say that for these youngins to get the message of God across to their peers, they do have to dress in a less than appropriate manner than what we are used to. Gosh, even I have to show some arm and shoulder at times, even when away from my baking.

Considering the "hip" clothes that most of the youngsters usually adorn, Sister Pamela is, IMO, crossing (tastefully) the bringing sinners into The Lord boundaries as best she can.
Her T-shirt lends and is near the color of that frock to the left and also of the flowers on the other to the extreme right after all.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-25-2010 11:33 PM

Welcome Sister Pamela. After watching a few of your videos I have determined that my wife Ethel has a great deal to learn from you, so, tentatively, I have decided to allow her to watch videos on your YouTube page, and she is to write an essay about what she learned on the subjects of obedience, faithfulness, femininity, and personal hygiene. She is eager to get started, and sends you her love.

Brother Harold Porter 06-26-2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. P Wintersnow (Post 546547)
Gosh Sister Sister Pamela,

It appears that many of our Brothers here would truly enjoy an intercourse with you.:thumbsup:

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

Bless you Sister Wintersnow!

Like a balloon, I am so charged with the Holy Spirit, I feel like I may burst. I only seek to spread the Good News before I waste the salvation that I could instead discharge to others in need.

Were you not already a righteous Christian woman, I would share with you. You clearly have no need as the absolute role model of any Christian woman.

But you know I love you in Christ and treasure your friendship!

Praise Jesus Christ!

Brother Snapper Grogan 06-26-2010 01:02 AM

What a delight to see a young woman who's not only committed to Jesus but argues the case so well! I hope you'll keep posting those wonderful videos and spitting in Satan's eye!

"If God isn't real, then who wrote the Bible?" What a wonderful thing. May I have your permission to use that as my sig?:ohyeah:

Sister Pamela Thompson 06-26-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BFDeref (Post 546636)
"If God isn't real, then who wrote the Bible?" What a wonderful thing. May I have your permission to use that as my sig?:ohyeah:

Yes! Go right ahead! As long as what you use it for brings glory to the Kingdom of God, any Christian may feel free to use anything I say or own in whatever way they see fit.

I am so happy I found this safe haven here on the internet. It truly is a blessing to be able to fellowship with other like-minded believers!