The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stupid Atheists! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=51565)

Seth Campbell 10-07-2010 08:52 PM

Stupid Atheists!

Since coming onto this board, I have been struck by one glaring fact.

Atheists are stupid.

The reading comprehension they show is below a grade 3 level. Who here wasn't reading the KJV Bible by the age of 6? Yet we get adults coming here constantly who use the NIV or NLV because the King James is just too hard to understand. My oldest is considered Grade 4 and he reads the KJV Bible just fine. Must be hard to be shown up by a 9 year old.

The History knowledge. I'm constantly shocked by how simplified they view history. The civil war was about slavery, that's it, nothing else. Kings and Queens did what they did for religious reasons, that's it, no other reason, because everything is in a bubble and has no effect on anything outside of itself. I know that in the US we can blame Jimmy Carter for the dumbing down of American schools by worrying more about a child's feelings rather than what they actually learn. But this is ridiculous. At least China teaches their kids how to cheat in school, trust me, those slants are experts at cheating.

There are many other examples out there, but those are the things that are bothering me today. Hey if you want perhaps we should link directly to stupid comments on this board.

So my question is this, are atheists atheists because they're just too stupid to comprehend God?

Edit:

Okay here's a prime example

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrobson70 (Post 612575)
I'm sure I'vementioned that I can't really be arsed to type stuff out properly, or spell check everything, not to mention that doesn't really have anything to do with anything.

This argument is just plain annoying. They can't be bothered to put a proper sentence together, can't be bothered to write properly, but we're the ones who are stupid because we don't understand their garbled garbage? I also enjoy how, whenever they get their butts Biblically kicked, they claim it doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Now I'm not saying this is the only guy who says this. I'm sure we get this identical post 20 times a day. I just came across it first.

BelieverInGod 10-07-2010 10:24 PM

Re: Stupid Atheists!

Another one for your list

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyMilam (Post 612658)
a false atheist is the strawman that you all create: rapists, sadists, masochists, etc.

i dare you to find me a real person who doesn't believe in god who condones torture and rape. Hitler was a mysticist who was aided and abetted by the catholic church (not an atheist). Stalin and other commie leaders were in fact atheists, but they didn't do what they did in the name of atheism. it was in the name of the pseudo-religious communist government! i think i all the christians on this site would sympathize with these murderers if they did what they did in the name of god!

i reiterate: i dare you to find me a real person who doesn't believe in god who condones torture and rape.

In his fit of anger, he answers his own question but demands we answer it. I guess he doesn't know what "condone" means.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-07-2010 10:32 PM

I think that it originally starts out with an atheist hating God deep inside his heart and sinning remorselessly. Then God smites the atheist with stupidity, and things just snowball from there.

Seth Campbell 10-07-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 612694)
I think that it originally starts out with an atheist hating God deep inside his heart and sinning remorselessly. Then God smites the atheist with stupidity, and things just snowball from there.

But why do they hate God? If they were capable of understanding God as shown in the KJV Bible, I can't understand why they would hate him so much.

I truly believe that it is because they are so stupid (remember we had one on here yesterday that admitted his downs[sic] syndrome sister was smarter than him) that they lash out in fear and frustration. Then the homers and "new" atheists sink their claws into the poor sap and convince him that he's really "smart" and that he can get smarter by taking it up the backside for Darwin.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-07-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Campbell (Post 612709)
But why do they hate God? If they were capable of understanding God as shown in the KJV Bible, I can't understand why they would hate him so much.

I truly believe that it is because they are so stupid (remember we had one on here yesterday that admitted his downs[sic] syndrome sister was smarter than him) that they lash out in fear and frustration. Then the homers and "new" atheists sink their claws into the poor sap and convince him that he's really "smart" and that he can get smarter by taking it up the backside for Darwin.

It could be, Brother. It's sort of like the chicken and the egg, I guess. But one thing's for sure, and that's that atheists sure are stupid!

Bobby-Joe 10-07-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 612713)
It could be, Brother. It's sort of like the chicken and the egg, I guess. But one thing's for sure, and that's that atheists sure are stupid!

The stupidity is because they are just blatant perverts. They just sit around and stroke their beards and make bad jokes. If I meet an atheist I would spit in the damn fools face.

PRAISE JESUS THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN FREEHOLD!

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-07-2010 11:36 PM

There's no such thing as an atheist! :lol:

Seth Campbell 10-07-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 612730)
There's no such thing as an atheist! :lol:

Very true :thumbsup:

But there sure seems to be a lot that claim to be atheists.

Abe G 10-08-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Campbell (Post 612581)

Atheists are stupid.

Exactly what I thought myself.

And, of course, they are illiterate, too. (The rest of your silly post demonstrates that.)
:thumbsup:B):D:D:thumbsup:

Seth Campbell 10-08-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolnoot (Post 612758)
Exactly what I thought myself.

And, of course, they are illiterate, too. (The rest of your silly post demonstrates that.)
:thumbsup:B):D:D:thumbsup:

Look,

I'm really sorry that you don't know who your daddy is and that you're mommy is too busy with her career as a crack whore to spend any time with you, but how about you go out and get a life. Do something constructive, like cleaning a loaded handgun.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ne/bitches.jpg

Oh, and don't bother to reply, you're now on my ignore list.

Johannes Kirkeholm 10-08-2010 11:03 AM

Well there is no doubt that atheists are stupid. The KJV even tells us so:

Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

And since God is infallible he can't simply fail to exist. But these ignorants just don't get this kind of high level logical reasoning!

Mingebag2010 10-08-2010 11:21 AM

Stupid F.U.C.K.I.N.G Christians!

I piss and shit on your [[expletive removed]]!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wa1NcTGYE-g?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wa1NcTGYE-g?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Johannes Kirkeholm 10-08-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mingebag2010 (Post 613074)

Dear Mingebag. Why do you wanne envoke that Wrath of The Lord? Do you like burning?

Psalm 11:6
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup

Or do you like getting your faced rubbed with feces?

Malachi 2:2-3
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it

Seth Campbell 10-08-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mingebag2010 (Post 613074)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wa1NcTGYE-g?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wa1NcTGYE-g?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Okay, I'm assuming that this was supposed to prove your intelligence and therefore the intelligence of all atheists? :rofl:

kobobrain 10-12-2010 02:09 AM

Christians are stupid.

The reading comprehension they show is below a grade 3 level. Who here wasn't reading the Torah by the age of 6? Yet we get adults coming here constantly who use the NIV or NLV because the Torah is just too hard to understand. My oldest is considered Grade 4 and he reads the Torah just fine. Must be hard to be shown up by a 9 year old.

The History knowledge. I'm constantly shocked by how simplified they view history. The civil war was about slavery, that's it, nothing else. Kings and Queens did what they did for religious reasons, that's it, no other reason, because everything is in a bubble and has no effect on anything outside of itself. I know that in India we can blame Smt. Patil for the dumbing down of Indian schools by worrying more about a child's feelings rather than what they actually learn. But this is ridiculous. At least US teaches their kids how to cheat in school, trust me, those slants are experts at cheating.

There are many other examples out there, but those are the things that are bothering me today. Hey if you want perhaps we should link directly to stupid comments on this board.

So my question is this, are Christans Christians because they're just too stupid to comprehend Allah?

Edit:

Okay here's a prime example

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson70 http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif
I'm sure I'vementioned that I can't really be arsed to type stuff out properly, or spell check everything, not to mention that doesn't really have anything to do with anything.

This argument is just plain annoying. They can't be bothered to put a proper sentence together, can't be bothered to write properly, but we're the ones who are stupid because we don't understand their garbled garbage? I also enjoy how, whenever they get their butts Torahically kicked, they claim it doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Now I'm not saying this is the only guy who says this. I'm sure we get this identical post 20 times a day. I just came across it first.

Lisa H 10-12-2010 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobobrain (Post 615805)
... So my question is this, are Christans Christians because they're just too stupid to comprehend Allah? ...

Stupid question. Allah is worshiped by Muslims. So who is stupid?

James R Miller 10-22-2010 01:48 AM

The reason most people have an NIV Bible is because they're more "standard". If you go into a store and ask for a Bible, chances are you're not going to get a KJV version.

Levi Jones 10-22-2010 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James R Miller (Post 621566)
The reason most people have an NIV Bible is because they're more "standard". If you go into a store and ask for a Bible, chances are you're not going to get a KJV version.

You can't even prove the Trinity with the NIV. It's a truly horrible translation. It doesn't even claim to be accurate. It merely claims to be conversational.

James R Miller 10-22-2010 01:59 AM

Also Lisa, in the same way that Christians don't worship Allah, atheists don't worship god. Pastor Levi, I completely agree, but atheists have no prior knowledge of the Bible.

Jo Freddie 10-22-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James R Miller (Post 621577)
Also Lisa, in the same way that Christians don't worship Allah, atheists don't worship god. Pastor Levi, I completely agree, but atheists have no prior knowledge of the Bible.

Pardon?

The god of the KJV-CFT = The god of the Koran

All the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) worship the same god, they just can't agree on what he said and how you should do it.

Atheists don't worship god. The end
Christians worship the same god that Muslims refer to as Allah.