The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Would CORRECTIVE RAPE be considered adultery? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96056)

John Creeser 01-16-2014 09:06 PM

Would CORRECTIVE RAPE be considered adultery?

Guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. Last night my best friend called me and was in a state of extreme distress. Apparently his daughter sat Gary and his wife down and told them she was a lesbian and in a relationship with another woman. My heart sank, the greatest nightmare a True Christian™ parent can face. :(

Then Gary put me on the spot; before they disown her and kick her out of the house, he wants me to rape his daughter to cure her of her abomination. Despite her being a damned queer, they still love her and would prefer to put her back straight.

As much as I would like to help my friend out, I am married. However, is corrective rape really adultery?

Quote:

Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Well, I am not lacking understanding, I am trying to save my friends daughters soul from destruction.

Quote:

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
I wouldn't be looking at her with lust, she's younger than my sons - I'm no pervert.

Quote:

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
It would be in her bed or on the floor, and it's not like I am "whoremongering".

Quote:

Matthew 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
I'm NOT divorcing Abigail and I am not marrying my friends daughter.

However, say I have a moment of weakness and Satan intervened and I do have a brief moment of lust?

Quote:

Matthew 5:28-29

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
I don't want to pluck out my eye and burn in hell.:(

I guess I need some advice my friends, what would you do in my position?

see_the_light 01-16-2014 09:19 PM

Re: Would CORRECTIVE RAPE be considered adultery?

First of all start acting in a proper and proportional way.

If it was a boy that had the gayeez it would be much worse on two different levels.

Firstly the loss of a son is much worse than the one of a mere girl.

Secondly you mention that they discovered because she told them. That means she was not discovered by using man's clothes and, as far as the KJV is concerned, in the case of women it is the cross-dressing that is abomination.

Now that we have made things clearer let us tackle the problem you present.

It is but a misdemeanor that marriage will cure. And you are already married and in a country that does not allow more than a wife.

Why do I mention that? Because I think your "friend" wants his 50 shekels and dump his troublesome daughter.

She's probably a virgin if she's "in a relationship " with her BFF. And you'd have to marry her and pay the father.

If she was about to start using men's clothes (and that would not happen had he canned her enough) your friend should find an upstanding single man that would correct her or, in case he couldn't find one, do it himself.

Is it not the father's duty only over when the responsibility passes to the husband?

So you must explain this to the father or just avoid them until she is no longer a virgin.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Dr Laurence Niles 01-16-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1056783)
Guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. Last night my best friend called me and was in a state of extreme distress. Apparently his daughter sat Gary and his wife down and told them she was a lesbian and in a relationship with another woman. My heart sank, the greatest nightmare a True Christian™ parent can face. :(

Then Gary put me on the spot; before they disown her and kick her out of the house, he wants me to rape his daughter to cure her of her abomination. Despite her being a damned queer, they still love her and would prefer to put her back straight.

As much as I would like to help my friend out, I am married. However, is corrective rape really adultery?

Well, I am not lacking understanding, I am trying to save my friends daughters soul from destruction.

I wouldn't be looking at her with lust, she's younger than my sons - I'm no pervert.

It would be in her bed or on the floor, and it's not like I am "whoremongering".

I'm NOT divorcing Abigail and I am not marrying my friends daughter.

However, say I have a moment of weakness and Satan intervened and I do have a brief moment of lust?

I don't want to pluck out my eye and burn in hell.:(

Do you have an unmarried friend who could rape her?

If not, maybe you could try Craig's List?

Hope that helps.

YIC

John Creeser 01-16-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Why do I mention that? Because I think your "friend" wants his 50 shekels and dump his troublesome daughter.

She's probably a virgin if she's "in a relationship " with her BFF. And you'd have to marry her and pay the father.
yes, there is Deuteronomy 22:28-29, but I do not think my friend is insincere.

Quote:

Do you have an unmarried friend who could rape her?

If not, maybe you could try Craig's List?
As the above scripture, he doesn't want anyone to perform the corrective raping of his daughter and marrying some loser. He trusts me, we've known each other a long time.

Is there a Christian Craigs list?

Dr Laurence Niles 01-16-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1056794)

Always happy to help a Brother in Christ.

Christian Classified

:thumbsup:

YIC

Cranky Old Man 01-16-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Perhaps you should use a broomstick for the corrective rape to prevent your soul from getting harmed.

Dr Laurence Niles 01-16-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1056799)
Perhaps you should use a broomstick for the corrective rape to prevent your soul from getting harmed.

That's a very good idea!

Who cares if a broomstick goes to the Lake of Fire? And when she later uses it for the house hold chores it will be a constant reminder of the Christian Love© her parents have for her.

YIC

Mary Etheldreda 01-16-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Certainly that couldn't be worse than another woman's... er... um... what do they even use down there? It must be like trying to slap together two buckets, open ends together. It makes no sense.

John Creeser 01-16-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

True Christian™ brilliance Brother!!:thumbsup: I will see what Gary thinks!!

Quote:

Always happy to help a Brother in Christ.

Christian Classified
I knew you guys would be a fountain of useful information/help!! Thank you!!

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-16-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1056794)

Yes, brother. It is in the dictionary under "oxymormon".

see_the_light 01-16-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1056819)
Yes, brother. It is in the dictionary under "oxymormon".

that would be some pages after Christian Gay Mariage

Nobar King 01-16-2014 10:37 PM

The point of the corrective rape is to get her to leave that bitch so who cares if it's adultery?

Godfly 01-16-2014 11:08 PM

The Godfrey house could use a good scrubbing since my wife passed. I would be more than willing to rape this young woman, provided she is a hard worker and a good cook. I just got the payoff from my wife's life insurance so the fifty shekels won't be a problem. I just don't want to get stuck with another lemon.

see_the_light 01-16-2014 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1056822)
The point of the corrective rape is to get her to leave that bitch so who cares if it's adultery?

Her father should... I know that you might state that his property is already damaged so "no foul no harm", BUT she could be restored to useful value without incurring the loss, therefore...

PRAISE THE LORD!

Nobar King 01-17-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by see_the_light (Post 1056842)
Her father should... I know that you might state that his property is already damaged so "no foul no harm", BUT she could be restored to useful value without incurring the loss, therefore...

PRAISE THE LORD!

That girl is already damaged but she can probably be rehabilitated to serve someone.

see_the_light 01-17-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1056886)
That girl is already damaged but she can probably be rehabilitated to serve someone.

Exactly! Its not as if she was whoring around or wearing pants.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Bobby-Joe 01-17-2014 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1056804)
That's a very good idea!

Who cares if a broomstick goes to the Lake of Fire? And when she later uses it for the house hold chores it will be a constant reminder of the Christian Love© her parents have for her.

YIC

And a broomstick would keep this from turning into something sick and wierd.

arthur frayn 01-17-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 1056952)
And a broomstick would keep this from turning into something sick and wierd.

Being a lezbean with a "BFF", sadly she most likely already has had the "carnel Knowlege" with a broomstick or similar objects and would enjoy the intervention. I dont think any foriegn objects, especially of the vibrating type would be effective.
True rape requires a male member to effectivly return this devient to proper society.

John Creeser 01-17-2014 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 1056833)
The Godfrey house could use a good scrubbing since my wife passed. I would be more than willing to rape this young woman, provided she is a hard worker and a good cook. I just got the payoff from my wife's life insurance so the fifty shekels won't be a problem. I just don't want to get stuck with another lemon.

Brother Godfrey - GOOD NEWS!!

I went to bat for you and Gary has agreed to have you perform the corrective rape and then marry her:thumbsup:. Technically his daughter is a virgin, so this could be a new start for you - a new wife & family!! Now he has one stipulation; He requires a down payment of 25 shekels up front, and 25 upon completion of the corrective rape.

Now as chance would have it, she's started her unclean time so she is locked in her Menstra-Hut™ for 7 days (in accordance with Leviticus 15:19). So we have 7 days to plan the wedding (if you so choose to accept). Nothing too fancy, I'll talk to Pastor Ezekiel to see when he is free to perform the ceremony.

So Brother, do you accept this glorious offer??:yes:

Attila's Wife 01-17-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Just a thought, Brother, but are any of your sons unmarried? Because if so, maybe one of them could step up to the plate?

Quote:

I don't know how to put this modestly, but if you don't have a brief moment of lust at some point in the proceedings, I can't see that plan working out - at least, not without pharmaceutical help.

And I'm a bit concerned about you trying to palm her off on Brother Godfly. Okay, he offered, but he DID say he doesn't want to get stuck with another lemon.

I will pray for everyone concerned, except the BFF.

YiC
AW
:jesus: