The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bill Nye, High Priest of Cult of Evolution, Responsible for Hurricane Isaac (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82288)

Mary Etheldreda 09-04-2012 09:34 PM

Bill Nye, High Priest of Cult of Evolution, Responsible for Hurricane Isaac

U.S. Representative for the great state of Missouri since 2001, and Senate candidate Todd Akin, of the House Science Committee, has come forth again with scientific knowledge that is once again being swept under the rug by the liberal media: Bill Nye is the cause of Hurricane Isaac!

Said Senator Akin during a Town Hall Meeting in Missouri,
"I think its pretty clear if you study the Bible that natural disasters are no accident. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because their people had sinned. And now we have an American city facing a similar fate. "
Congressman Akin understands the direct correlation between the spiritual reality (sin) and the physical one:

"Look around us. We have gays in the military. Lesbians on the Supreme Court. Promiscuity in Hollywood and in music and on the streets. And now we have this guy ...what's his name...Bill Nye...we have this guy Bill Nye going around saying we can't teach the word of God to our children!"

"Is it any wonder we got an ungodly storm off our shores? How dumb do you have to be to think that's just a coincidence?"

The video in question follows below. I would strongly caution parents to avoid watching this video when children are present in the home. I would also strongly advice anyone to pray before beginning this video so the demons that have infected Bill Nye the Science Guy are not invited into your homes, where they will be legally allowed to wreak all kinds of havoc otherwise.

***Warning: The video follows***

For tirelessly protecting our rights as Christians to teach our children the LORD's Truth about Creation, and for protecting us against such evilution-terrorists such as Bill Nye the Science Guy, Congressman Todd Akin gets my vote for Landover Seal of Approval.

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-04-2012 09:53 PM

Re: Bill Nye, High Priest of Cult of Evolution, Responsible for Hurricane Isaac

Wow. Just . . . wow.

I knew Bill Nye was evil, but this just takes the cake.

Jack O'fagan 09-04-2012 10:05 PM

Science will do anything to try to disguise the truth that we can all see,

Quote:

Meteorologists tend to disagree with Akin's description of how weather works.
Todd Wallace, a leading researcher at Washington University in St. Louis says "There is simply no evidence that religious beliefs affect weather patterns. Storms like Issac hit the U.S. frequently and extreme weather is prevalent on every continent, regardless of the creed of its inhabitants."
They must really think we are stupid :thumbdown:

YIC

Jack

John Creeser 09-04-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 926959)
Meteorologists tend to disagree with Akin's description of how weather works.
Todd Wallace, a leading researcher at Washington University in St. Louis says "There is simply no evidence that religious beliefs affect weather patterns. Storms like Issac hit the U.S. frequently and extreme weather is prevalent on every continent, regardless of the creed of its inhabitants."

That's a stupid statement Mr. Wallace. Surely if prayer can move mountains if can surely stear a hurricane:

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

WakeUpAmerica 09-09-2012 11:04 PM

There is NO POSSIBLE WAY you wrote that entire thing with a straight face.

Mary Etheldreda 09-10-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WakeUpAmerica (Post 928331)

To whom are you responding, dear?

And welcome to our friendly forums.

:)

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-10-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WakeUpAmerica (Post 928331)

I'm sure that my dear Sister in Christ was weeping bitter tears as she wrote how Todd Akin's lone voice crying in the wilderness is ignored, while hurricanes drawn by Bill Nye's anti-God rhetoric batter our shores to an oozing, wailing pulp.

Blockguy123 09-13-2012 09:01 PM

There goes MY childhood.

Thanks alot. And, incase you didn't notice, no one can create a f-u-c-k-ing hurricane.

John Creeser 09-13-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blockguy123 (Post 929708)
There goes MY childhood.

Thanks alot. And, incase you didn't notice, no one can create a f-u-c-k-ing hurricane.

Really?

Jonah 1:4 But the Lord sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.

You probably didn't notice because you haven't read the Bible. Idiot!!

Cursed 09-13-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blockguy123 (Post 929708)
There goes MY childhood.

The LORD GOD can, He can flood the whole earth if He wants to!

For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.~Genesis 7:4

Check and mate, atheist!

Spike the Scottish Poof 09-14-2012 04:42 PM

Is he the reason the hurricane hit or the cause? Because personally I would not want to piffle with the guy that CAN CONTROL HURRICANES!

Mary Etheldreda 09-14-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike the Scottish Poof (Post 929908)
personally I would not want to piffle with the guy that CAN CONTROL HURRICANES!

That would be the LORD thy God.

:)

stephies 09-21-2012 11:57 PM

Long time reader first time poster,
One thing i do not understand is why would God send the hurricane to us God Fearing Southerners, instead of those harlots and heathens in the north and Hellywood. :jesus:

Cursed 09-22-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MehrunesDagon (Post 932410)
One thing i do not understand is why would God send the hurricane to us God Fearing Southerners, instead of those harlots and heathens in the north and Hellywood. :jesus:

Sir/Madam, that is a good question.

THE LORD works in mysterious ways; perhaps they are allowed to live as an example of what not to be?

Only He knows... but I do agree they are long overdue for a reckoning.

Mary Etheldreda 09-22-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MehrunesDagon (Post 932410)

The LORD can discipline the north with blizzards, Hollyweird with earthquakes. The hurricane was used to draw attention to the blatantly satanic homoerotic massive orgy called "Southern Decadence."

Quote:

The arrival of Hurricane Isaac exactly seven years after Hurricane Katrina blasted New Orleans has some people wondering if there’s more to it than random chance, and suggesting the popular homosexual festival Southern Decadence may be part of a judgment from God.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/eerie-bib...at_orig=faith/

Pastor Ezekiel 09-22-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephies (Post 932410)

One word: Titty bars! :threaten:

Artofburning 09-25-2012 03:29 AM

Bill Nye the Blasphemy guy is the perfect example of a modern day heretic /false prophet and is clearly in cahoots with Satan himself. His petty appeal to reason is so cliche and proves absolutely nothing save the overwhelming ignorance prevalent throughout our ungodly scientific community.

The book of Genesis clearly and accurately describes the creation of the universe in a manner that makes absolute sense, whereas the theory of evolution does just the opposite. Humans transcending from monkeys? That's blasphemous! God clearly states human beings were created in His imagine, not monkeys!

Jesus Christ our Savior will show NO MERCY to this sad excuse of a man and to all of those who openly deny God's inspired word - *cough* Atheists *cough*:angry:

Seventy 09-25-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 928387)
I'm sure that my dear Sister in Christ was weeping bitter tears as she wrote how Todd Akin's lone voice crying in the wilderness is ignored, while hurricanes drawn by Bill Nye's anti-God rhetoric batter our shores to an oozing, wailing pulp.

Are you an Akin fan? I'll be specific with my question. Do you believe what he said about a woman being raped and her body being able to block conception?

Seventy 09-25-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofburning (Post 933384)
The book of Genesis clearly and accurately describes the creation of the universe in a manner that makes absolute sense, whereas the theory of evolution does just the opposite. Humans transcending from monkeys? That's blasphemous! God clearly states human beings were created in His imagine, not monkeys!

Are you aware that these are two distinct subjects? And I've read Genesis and it says nothing about a singularity, inflation, the forming of matter, or particles.

Zechariah Smyth 09-25-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seventy (Post 933445)
Are you aware that these are two distinct subjects? And I've read Genesis and it says nothing about a singularity, inflation, the forming of matter, or particles.

The creation of everything as outlined in Genesis would, by definition, include the creation of mankind.

:wacko:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth