The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Vatican Honors Sodomite (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94570)

Virginia Day Templeton 11-19-2013 04:35 AM

Vatican Honors Sodomite

Jack Andraka is a boy genius, a 16-year-old science prodigy who developed a groundbreaking way to detect cancer in its early stages. But like John Nash, whose schizophrenia nearly derailed a brilliant career in mathematics, Mr. Andraka's mind is ravaged by a disease of its own: sodomania. He has forgotten more about cancer than you or I could hope to know—including, one assumes, the fact that taking a penis into his mouth amplifies his throat cancer risk by orders of magnitude while taking one in his rectum exposes him to grisly anal and bowel cancers as well as the Gay Cancer, AIDS. There is some major cognitive dissonance going on here.

Why do I bring this up? Not just to bash on gays, although that's still a favorite hobby. Mr. Andraka is in the news because the Vatican has "honored" him with the International Giuseppe Sciacca Award for his contributions to science. I'd rather get a medal from the Taliban. He is obsessed with his deathstyle, blabbing on and on about gay this and BLT that, so you can't say the bead counters didn't know. Is this is the first time they have publicly honored an out and proud sodomite? Expect much worse as long as Frankie is on the throne.

If you ask me, they only invited him to the "Holy See" (what is a see?) so they could have a go at his cornhole.

Quote:

Andraka Receives Vatican Award
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Robert Lang

An Anne Arundel County high school student who developed an early-detection test for pancreatic cancer has been honored at the Vatican.

Jack Andraka of Crownsville, who is now a junior, received the International Giuseppe Sciacca Award for his work.

Named for an Italian architecture student who died at the age of 26, the Vatican award recognizes youth who are outstanding in their field.

Reached by cell phone after he received the award on ceremony, Andraka told WBAL News that he is hoping to get an audience with Pope Francis before he lives Rome on Sunday.

"Fingers crossed," Andraka told WBAL News.

The 16-year-old junior at North County High School says the award from the Vatican is special.

"It's really amazing to be recognized by the Vatican, especially as a gay scientist. I mean this would be unheard of just a few years ago. To be part of this bridge of progress is really amazing," Andraka told WBAL News.

"It just shows how much the world has grown to accept people that are gay and are LGBT. It's really amazing."

Andraka developed the pancreatic cancer test when he was 15, after the death of a family friend from pancreatic cancer. It is considered one of the deadliest forms of cancer, because there is no reliable way to detect the cancer before it spreads to other organs. Most patients with the disease don't survive for longer than five years.

Andraka is in talks with two biotech firms to further study and manufacture the cancer test. He says it would not be on the market for five or ten years.

Father Maurice Lester 11-19-2013 04:52 AM

Re: Vatican Honors Sodomite

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 1042461)
Jack Andraka is a boy genius, a 16-year-old science prodigy who developed a groundbreaking way to detect cancer in its early stages... He has forgotten more about cancer than you or I could hope to know... Is this is the first time they have publicly honored an out and proud sodomite? Expect much worse as long as Frankie is on the throne.

The Church has always had issues with folks who engage in homosexual acts but not with homosexuals who do not act on these urges!

Hate the sin not the sinner as you well know.

This young man is little more than a child in physical development terms and who says he has crossed the line from thought to action?

Meanwhile, he has contributed greatly to helping the plight of so many others so how could His Holiness not invite him over for smoothies, some cannoli and a word of thanks from God's very own representative here on earth?

There is every chance that the love and understanding Pope Francis has shown the lad will send him down the path of the straight and narrow. One more example of why Pope Francis is, as they say in the radio business, number one with a bullet!

Bless you, my corpulent closet-dweller,
Father Mo

Thomas Taylor 11-19-2013 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester (Post 1042465)

This young man is little more than a child in physical development terms and who says he has crossed the line from thought to action?

Hiya, pape. And this is exactly why this young boy is so favoured by the churh of satan.

Mary Etheldreda 11-19-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester (Post 1042465)
The Church has always had issues with folks who engage in homosexual acts ...

With the exception of priests, of course.

:giggle: