The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Landover Diversity Initiative Mailbag (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64538)

Born Again Bob 05-03-2011 03:12 AM

Landover Diversity Initiative Mailbag

Quote:

DEAR BOB,

DO YOU KNOW THAT THE OLDEST CHRISTIAN COUNTRY IS ETHIOPIA, EVANGELIZED BY THE APOSTLE PHILIP-A BLACK MAN FROM ISRAEL-AND THAT ETHIOPIA'S EMPEROR, HAILE SELASSIE, WAS A DIRECT DESCENDANT OF KING SOLOMON, ALSO A BLACK ISRAELITE? NOW THAT I SAID HAILE SELASSIE, I EXPECT TO SEE SOME RAY-RAY FROM YOU ABOUT DOPE-SMOKING RASTAS, BOB MARLEY, ETC. MY POINT IS THAT THE FORM OF CHRISTIANITY YOU LAMPOON, WITH ITS True WHITE JESUS PICTURE, IS ACTUALLY A DISTORTION OF THE HISTORICAL FACTS. JESUS IS A BLACK MAN. ALSO, YOUR DEPICTION OF AFRICA IS AT BEST MISINFORMED-I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANY SODOMY BY VILLAGE ELDERS.I'VE HEARD OF NAMBLA,A WHITE ORGANIZATION WHOSE ISSUE IS TO ATTEMPT TO LEGALIZE THE SODOMY OF SMALL BOYS. FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION IN AFRICA DOES EXIST, IN CERTAIN LOCALES. TO BELIEVE IT IS A CONTINENT-WIDE PRACTICE IS THE RESULT OF RACIST PROPAGANDA. DON'T FORGET THAT GENITAL MUTILATION IS DONE BY DOCTORS IN EUROPE AND AMERICA, AND WHITE PATIENTS PAY LARGE SUMS OF MONEY TO GET IT DONE. LET US NOW SEE YOU RESPOND TO THESE FACTS I'VE LAID OUT, IN AN ADULT FASHION. SHOW ME THAT YOU ARE AN INTELLIGENT MAN WHO NEEDN'T RESORT TO ADOLESCENT RACIST WISECRACKS.

SINCERELY, CHUCK K.

Dear Friend,

What percentage of people in the United States dream of living in Africa? Diddley/squat. And what percentage of Africans would jump at the chance to move to the United States? We would be OVERRUN with Alabama Porch Monkeys if people had their druthers as to where to live. And if we asked them if it would've been OK to take their grandfathers to do it, they'd say, "Hellz yessir, bozz!"

Now, I'm not saying that colored people have never made any contributions. I'm not some dumb hick. I know, for example, that Negros can excell in those areas where brute strength and animal instinct work in their favor -- boxing, football, prison rape, and the like. Without tarbabies, where would our food service industry be? Who would sing doo-wop or bee-bop or what have you? Probably alone among the Pastors at LBC, I'm in favor of integrated seating at our services -- YOUR GRATITUDE IS OVERWHELMING! :thumbdown:

Yours in Him,
bab

Nobar King 05-03-2011 03:38 AM

Re: Landover Diversity Initiative Mailbag

i WAS A BIT DISTRESSED BY this PHRASE:
Quote:

I'VE HEARD OF NAMBLA,A WHITE ORGANIZATION WHOSE ISSUE IS TO ATTEMPT TO LEGALIZE THE SODOMY OF SMALL BOYS.
nambla IS NOT A WHITE ORGANIZATION. iF IT WAS IT WOULD BE CALLED NAWMBLA. tHE WRITER OF THAT LETTER IS AN OBVIOUS RACIST AND A BIGOT AND A HATER OF PEOPLE AND HE JUDGES THEM ONLY BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN AND NOT BY THEIR TRUE FAITH.

(sorry for the caps-lock malfunction. I just wanted to make sure that the original writer of the letter was able to read it).

Faith_Machine 05-03-2011 07:21 AM

Re: Landover Diversity Initiative Mailbag

Quote:

Haile Selassie is revered as the returned Messiah of the Bible, God incarnate, among the Rastafari movement, the number of followers of which is estimated between 200,000 and 800,000.[9][10] Begun in Jamaica in the 1930s, the Rastafari movement perceives Haile Selassie as a messianic figure who will lead a future golden age of eternal peace, righteousness, and prosperity.
Oh boy, we've got a false Messiah of our own! We're so civilized!