The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Why Do Muslim Women Wear Burkas?? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=89764)

Brother_Percy 05-04-2013 12:18 AM

Why Do Muslim Women Wear Burkas??

Friends,

I don't mean to sound racist here, and everyone here knows I'm one of the most non-racist people you're likely to meet. But I always wondered why the ragheads made their women wear Burkas? I mean, there's nothing wrong with keeping all your lady-parts adequataly covered so you don't look like a whore (and get yourself raped), but even to me this seems a little over the top???

http://earabgirls.com/wp-content/upl...-in-public.jpg

When I was a younger man I remember asking my father (God rest his soul) the exact same question, and he joked it was because "ALL Muslim women are just soooo darn ugly, even their men-folks can't stand the sight of them!" :lol:

I must say I did laugh at the time, but after a little research it seems he might not have been that far away from the truth.

Quote:

Why are muslim women so hairy?

I hear they wear burkas to cover their hairiness.

I have seen a muslim women take off her burka and she was harier then my dad.

And there you have it! Muslim women wear Burkas because they're just so darn hairy! Some articles even say their entire bodies are covered in 90% THICK BLACK CURLY HAIR !!! :fear2:

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news_im...werewolf_2.jpg

Disgusting! :thumbdown:

Pastor Ezekiel 05-04-2013 12:38 AM

Re: Why Do Muslim Women Wear Burkas??

Sweet JESUS! I never knew they were so sinfully ugly under those tents they wear! :bad:

What ever happened to the good mudslimes? :unsure:

Bjorn Jensen 05-04-2013 01:09 AM

My children loves to rip the burkas off Muslim whores, they collect them as trophies. I give them $10 for every burka, and $5 for every hijab, the collection is right now up at 205 burkas and 156 hijabs. There is also Christ-killing Joo women who wears burkas, Joo burkas are very rare, so i give my kids $100 for each one of those, so far we only have 5 of them.

MitzaLizalor 05-04-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1000051)
What ever happened to the good mudslimes? :unsure:

That's before the inbreeding.

Paragon of virtue 05-04-2013 06:09 AM

I would also point out that in most mudslime countries that the men are dressed in white garb whereas the women are dressed all in black. Everyone knows that white equals "good" while black equals "evil". It's true enough that a woman brought all the problems and sins into the world, but I think they should be wearing a color that symbolizes "stupid" or "unclean" rather than the color of "evil" which should be reserved for nigras and messicans.

Did you know? I'm sure Brother Ex-Viking's kids can back me up on this, women here wear very modern outfits under their Burka/Abaya. It's true! Many are wearing high heels and designer clothes and they have wardrobes that are full of such. Many even keep up with the latest styles every year, donating their old clothes to family or charity.Personally, I say, "What's the point?", if no one will see them anyway.

Titus Templeton 05-04-2013 03:35 PM

So why are they so hairy?? I think it has something to do with homosexuality?!?...

Cranky Old Man 05-04-2013 03:49 PM

She looks like an ape. I think this is caused by believing in evolution! Christians never look like apes.

Elijah Mee, PhD 05-04-2013 04:11 PM

I have a several theories about this, some of which have already been mentioned here:

• They don't want to look at their disgusting brown skin.
  • The men don't want to have to go to the postbox to post their mail.
  • The women wish to obscure their utter contempt for moral beliefs and values.
  • The women don't want to be raped by dirty, immoral brown beasts.
  • They're easy to spot in the desert.
  • The clothing is perfect cover for hiding explosive devices and other muslim instruments of evil (like the qur'an).
  • "Allah said so" (aka "the voices in my head are telling me to destroy the west").
  • They know it annoys us and they merely do it to get on our nerves and to tempt us from the righteous path to Heaven.
  • They are ragheads, what else do you expect?

Billy Bob Jenkins 05-04-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1000165)
So why are they so hairy?? I think it has something to do with homosexuality?!?...

She probably got semen on her face. This would lead to a hairy face in the same way masturbation leads to hairy palms. Since men and women do not associate in the Muslim world, this must have occurred with livestock, which does not surprise me. :angry:

MitzaLizalor 05-04-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1000193)
She probably got semen on her face. This would lead to a hairy face in the same way masturbation leads to hairy palms. Since men and women do not associate in the Muslim world, this must have occurred with livestock, which does not surprise me. :angry:

They've been over here trying to buy horses. We didn't sell them any. Strangely, on a side note, we do export a lot of camels .. ..

MitzaLizalor 05-04-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeekingEnlightenment (Post 1000182)
I have a several theories about this, some of which have already been mentioned here:

• "Allah said so" (aka "the voices in my head are telling me to destroy the west").

Do you think maybe only the ones who can't read hear voices and the ones who can just pretend? Mohammed couldn't read could he? I blame his wife.

stealth40 07-11-2013 10:38 PM

You people are awful. ignorant as well. Why are you so full of hate. I thought jesus, who was a middle eastern jew, said to love everyone. I feel sorry for your children, they will grow up biggots and racist pieces of shit just like you. You people are whats wrong with religon, all religion. You are blind. All this hate for no reason. god is not real. This post will get deleated because i know you are the type of people who say all kinds of hurtfull things to someone but cry when someone tells you the truth, i hope someone sees this before it happens. So in conclusion, you are all idiots, god is not real and jesus was a jew who liked to suck dick. piffle all of you.

Brother Harold Porter 07-11-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealth40 (Post 1014741)
You people are awful. ignorant as well. Why are you so full of hate. I thought jesus, who was a middle eastern jew, said to love everyone. I feel sorry for your children, they will grow up biggots and racist pieces of shit just like you. You people are whats wrong with religon, all religion. You are blind. All this hate for no reason. god is not real. This post will get deleated because i know you are the type of people who say all kinds of hurtfull things to someone but cry when someone tells you the truth, i hope someone sees this before it happens. So in conclusion, you are all idiots, god is not real and jesus was a jew who liked to suck dick. piffle all of you.

And this is an example of why atheism is a healthier world-view? No thanks, son. Do you see any True Christians™ posting in such a mean-spirited, insulting and vulgar fashion as your hateful rant?:(

In Christ Jesus and may you find peace with Him.

MitzaLizalor 07-11-2013 11:04 PM

Did that couch potato really just create an account, log on, then write that drivel, log off and go back to turnips?

Amazing.
:sofapeeker:

WWJDnow 07-11-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 1000045)
I always wondered why the ragheads made their women wear Burkas?

http://earabgirls.com/wp-content/upl...-in-public.jpg

Are you sure those are Muslim women and not ninjas?

MitzaLizalor 07-11-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1014754)
Are you sure those are Muslim women and not ninjas?

Much like the bank robber sticking his head in a stocking or the squid adopting its camoflague

EVIDENCE

MORE EVIDENCE

PROOF

James Hutchins 07-11-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealth40 (Post 1014741)

Welcome friend. I do not know who got a bee under your kufi but you need to check your attitude at the door. Landover is a peaceful group of True Christians™. We only follow the Word of God as is written in His Holy book, the KJV Bible.
Perhaps, if you'd take the time to read the Bible instead of spewing fire and hate you'd see the error of your ways, though narrow minded people are walking through life with blinders on, refusing to see the obvious truths that are laid out prostrate in front of them. I'll pray for you friend.

Just so you know, Jesus-God-The Holy Ghost are the Trinity and all one and the same. Your final sentence really says a lot about you. May God have mercy on your soul (though He probably will not).

Brother Harold Porter 07-12-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1014769)
Your final sentence really says a lot about you. May God have mercy on your soul (though He probably will not).

Quoted for truth, my Brother. They antagonize us, taunt us and hate us for loving Jesus, yet hold themselves up as role models. I cannot imagine being such a hate-filled and venemous degenerate as an atheistical. Life must be painful with the heart and emotions of a rattlesnake.

In Christ

crispybrain 07-12-2013 01:48 AM

It is a Muslim woman's choice whether or not to wear a burqa (hijaab), unless respectively in a primarily Islam country such as Saudi Arabia or Egypt, in which foreign women wear headscarves out of respect.
A Muslim woman typically wears a burqa to express her faith and show they are Muslim, and/or to fulfill God's decree to dress modestly.

Mary Etheldreda 07-12-2013 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispy (Post 1014780)
A Muslim woman typically wears a burqa to express her faith and show they are Muslim

Sure, that, and to avoid acid being thrown in their faces. Then again, if I were from a muslim country, I'd be embarrassed too, if the women looked like dogs.