The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Yo Gabba Gabba, Indeed (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4481)

Old Man Hatchet 09-10-2007 12:19 AM

Yo Gabba Gabba, Indeed

Friends, Yo Gabba Gabba! is a new children's television program being aired on Nick Jr. and Noggin. The show is hosted by a homosexual Negro and is clearly a two-pronged attack on our youngsters: its aim is to homosexualify and ghettofy white children. I don't speak Negroese, so I am unfamiliar with the expression "gabba gabba." I do know that "yo" is Negro for "greetings" and "wow."

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/200...ldbrain17b.jpg http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/gabba.jpg

The flamboyently gay host carries a portable stereo, or "boom box," which encourages sinful, jungle dancing. Among the sickening assortment of characters are an enormous, red, one-eyed tallywacker and a green creature with the three phalluses sprouting from his head--a clear mockery of the Holy Trinity. The latter character also possesses a long, thick, unibrow, which obviously represents the unsavory anatomy of the male Negro. To add to the outrage, the creators of this reprehensible show also threw in a pink flower and a baby blue kitty cat to utterly sissify young male viewers. As if all of this wasn't enough, there is also a robot with a testicle afixed to the top of its head. The robot spits in the face of Creationism and our sacred Bible, promoting secularism and science.

Still not convinced of the show's insidious intent? Actor/homosexual Elijah Wood appeared in the very first episode.

http://defamer.com/assets/resources/...lijah-nick.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VV229DbXic

Brethren, I think it's quite apparent a mass protest is in order.

Seeker 09-10-2007 03:27 AM

Re: Yo Gabba Gabba, Indeed

That is a good example why I block Nick and Noggin from my kids. I unblock it at night for Roseanne though.

Miss Hikari 09-10-2007 03:53 AM

Eh, it's not that bad. I don't really like Elijah Wood though.
The show is called Yo Gabba Gabba, cause it's geared towards 3 year olds. They don't know much, you know? The kids I babysit seem to like it. The dances are really funny too. That's how I get my exercise half the time, dancing to retarded toddler's shows. Keeps the kids occupied, so they're not screaming "OMG I WANT CANDY!!!" at me.

Pastor Al E Pistle 09-10-2007 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hikari (Post 93949)
That's how I get my exercise half the time, dancing to retarded toddler's shows.

You have convinced me, this one time, that you are speaking the most pure and unvarnished sort of truth. I believe you. However, this particular television show must go, and now. All of this mollycoddling homers is making our Great Republican Democracy a den of decadence.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-10-2007 05:54 AM

That nigra boy looks alot like an old hippie bandleader named "Sly Stone", but I heard he had died of a drug overdose years ago. Could be the same boy I guess...He's nothing but trouble.

Brother Temperance 09-10-2007 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 93928)
Friends, Yo Gabba Gabba! is a new children's television program being aired on Nick Jr. and Noggin. The show is hosted by a homosexual Negro and is clearly a two-pronged attack on our youngsters: its aim is to homosexualify and ghettofy white children. I don't speak Negroese, so I am unfamiliar with the expression "gabba gabba."

A little bit of research turned up this: gabba.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Secular encyclopedia
Gabber (IPA pronunciation: [xɑbɝr]), gabba, or hardcore, is a style of electronic music and a subgenre of hardcore techno. The style was born in the Netherlands in Den Haag in the late 1980s and further developed in the city of Rotterdam, which is seen as the cradle of the gabber culture. The essence of the gabber sound is a distorted kick sound, overdriven to the point where it becomes a square wave and makes a recognizably melodic tone. Often the Roland Alpha Juno was used to create this sound. Gabber tracks typically include samples and synthesised melodies with the typical tempo ranging from 160 to 220 bpm. Violence, drugs and profanity are common themes in gabber, perceptible through its samples and lyrics, often screamed, pitch shifted or distorted.
The gabber scene is often associated with the use of amphetamines, ecstasy, ketamine and other drugs. In the early 1990s, gabber gained a following in the neo-fascist rave scenes of Germany and the American Midwest.

Add to that its well-known Satanic "we who are not as others/one of us" overtones, and it becomes clear that this television programme is very bad news indeed. Do you want to see a generation of neo-fascist five-year-old pinheads all hopped up on the ecstasy pipes? Liberal television producers clearly do. :thumbdown:

eliot mayfield 09-10-2007 11:14 AM

Isn't Gabba Gabba from the film freaks? And gabba gabba hey is from that punk group the Ramonoes. I think God killed them all.

Old Man Hatchet 09-10-2007 11:11 PM

Friends, I implore you to take a mere two minutes and observe this salacious segment from the show.

This is practically a fellatio instructional video. Phallic carrots and green beans are swallowed whole. They make an obscene chant about how "yummy" it is as they join a gay sex party. I can't believe our elected officials are wasting time concerning themselves with the war in Iraq, which is clearly going splendidly and requires only the swift approval of more money and troops for continued success, while America's youth is being seduced by homosexual propaganda.

lord warrior 09-10-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hikari (Post 93949)
Eh, it's not that bad. I don't really like Elijah Wood though.
The show is called Yo Gabba Gabba, cause it's geared towards 3 year olds. They don't know much, you know? The kids I babysit seem to like it. The dances are really funny too. That's how I get my exercise half the time, dancing to retarded toddler's shows..

Thats what the homers do. Start indocterinate them at such a early age, and you have them for life. And then to teach then the art of fellatio on top of it. This whole culture has gone so homer, we don't even notice when are children are being taught the most dirtiest of sins. Only we at Landover Baptist are here to set the record straight, and keep the country that way as well.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-10-2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 94188)
Friends, I implore you to take a mere two minutes and observe this salacious segment from the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PqjMSNfkU

This is practically a fellatio instructional video. Phallic carrots and green beans are swallowed whole. They make an obscene chant about how "yummy" it is as they join a gay sex party. I can't believe our elected officials are wasting time concerning themselves with the war in Iraq, which is clearly going splendidly and requires only the swift approval of more money and troops for continued success, while America's youth is being seduced by homosexual propaganda.

Truly disgusting. I don't want to even contemplate the hidden implications behind that striped homer monster swallowing a chicken bone whole.

Thank you Brother H for bringing this abomination to our attention.

SUV 09-11-2007 12:28 AM

Jesus Bless Jesus for your return, Brother Hatchet, and your timely warnings against all of these Perversions. I don't have a television set so if not for the alerts you give I wouldn't know Britney's bald cooter from a Hole in the Dirt :o

Old Man Hatchet 09-11-2007 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 94213)
I don't want to even contemplate the hidden implications behind that striped homer monster swallowing a chicken bone whole.

Negroes are quite fond of chicken, so the creators of this ghastly show are undoubtedly try to make youngsters catch "jungle fever." It makes me shudder to speculate how many children have already serviced Negro bucks after viewing this program. Let us pray:

Lord Almighty, we petition you to protect youngsters from the Satan-spawned televison show entitled "Yo Gabba Gabba." If they have already viewed it, let them not seek out the tallywackers of Negroes, but rather open the Good Book and be satiated by Your Holy Word. Also, please smite the homosexual Elijah Wood. We sing Your praise. Amen.

Old Man Hatchet 09-11-2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 94235)
I don't have a television set so if not for the alerts you give I wouldn't know Britney's bald cooter from a Hole in the Dirt :o

Godly Sister Sue, I will immediately conduct research into this matter and relay my findings.

Brother Temperance 09-12-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 94188)

Well, I'm terrified, but also confused. What does it need such extravagantly long arms for? No decent Christian would have arms that out of proportion to the rest of their body. In fact, I'd say that Leviticus 21:18 bans such green stripy monsters from ever even setting foot in Church. The Darwinists definitely had an agenda when they created that misshapen beast, and I shudder to think what it could be.

Glendora Christianson 09-12-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 94235)
Jesus Bless Jesus for your return, Brother Hatchet, and your timely warnings against all of these Perversions. I don't have a television set so if not for the alerts you give I wouldn't know Britney's bald cooter from a Hole in the Dirt :o

Perhaps they're the same thing?

Brother Temperance 09-13-2007 02:20 PM

It just gets worse and worse. How is it even legal to play reggae near children? I cannot even begin to describe the symbolism of this video.

Old Man Hatchet 09-13-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 94791)
It just gets worse and worse. How is it even legal to play reggae near children? I cannot even begin to describe the symbolism of this video.

A revolting, shameless, and offensive video. I would not have been surprised if they had shown a little boy being sodomized by a banana. I am outraged!

I came across this piece of filth from the show. A depraved Negro becomes aroused, breathing lustfully into the camera and smacking his monstrous lips. He encourages young viewers to do likewise! Beastly and contemptible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gT-...elated&search=

Nobar King 09-13-2007 06:41 PM

There must be some kind of internet filter for this junk.

Pastor Al E Pistle 09-13-2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 94817)
There must be some kind of internet filter for this junk.

There sure is! JesOS, available at retailers soon.

DantesBbyGrl07 09-14-2007 06:08 PM

Ok explain to me why Yo Gabba Gabba is so bad, My 1 year old God Daughter loves it (we have cable on demand) She dances to "Yummy yummy party in my tummy"