The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   GOD has chosen ROMNEY to lead America! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=76441)

Cranky Old Man 04-10-2012 08:44 PM

GOD has chosen ROMNEY to lead America!

It took God striking Santorum's daughter Isabella with some vague disease, but Santorum finally got God's message.

GOD has chosen ROMNEY to lead AmerCIA!

http://i.imgur.com/aiPYC.jpg

I hope this means the liberal media will stop their false claims about Romney being a Mormon. Can they even count? He has one wife. ONE! No Mormon has only one wife. Sjeesh, why do liberals always have these retarded journalists.

In the unlikely case Obama hasn't already left the country knowing his attempts to destroy America are doomed, Romney will no doubt crush him during the next elections.

How ROMNEY will save America from the disaster that is Obama:
  • He will protect job creators from all those selfish money grabbing democrats.
  • He will make sure American products are produced in China assuring they are as cheap as possible to even those lazy jobless Americans.
  • He will fix our energy problems by giving all Hummer owners a huge tax break.
  • He will make sure Americans get the healthcare they deserve.
  • He will make sure the world respects America again by invading Iran for, eh, doing whatever they are doing.
  • He will get rid of meddling bureaucrats and nonsensical regulations to make make sure Wall Street gets the space it needs to do what it does best.
  • He will privatize our police force to make it as fair and as balanced as our beloved Fox news.
  • He will deport everyone who isn't a True American™ to wherever they came from.
  • He will make sure our government will stop wasting money on those who are too lazy to work.
  • He will make sure the billion dollars he will spend on his election, is the best money ever spend!
  • He will introduce a fair flat tax of $100.000 a year for each American, to make sure those who are successful are no longer punished for that!
Romney's clear and consistent path will be a blessing to America!

Psalm 40:4 "Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies."

Roberta 04-10-2012 08:48 PM

Re: GOD has chosen ROMNEY to lead America!

I can't come to grips with his four or five Mexican grandmothers. He will be letting all his second and third cousins in.

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-10-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 869623)
I can't come to grips with his four or five Mexican grandmothers. He will be letting all his second and third cousins in.

If they're all as well-to-do as he is, that's fine. :thumbsup:

Roberta 04-10-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 869626)
If they're all as well-to-do as he is, that's fine. :thumbsup:

??? You know they don't pay taxes and they probably don't drive American cars, either.

Bobby-Joe 04-10-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 869623)
I can't come to grips with his four or five Mexican grandmothers. He will be letting all his second and third cousinsI love Mitt like 31% majority of the woman of America!

Did we mention Mitt Romney is a successful business man who was also left unemployed by the Obama recession?

Levi Jones 04-10-2012 09:57 PM

Yep, I don't want to hear any more about his polygamous ways or his liberal voting record.

We have a job to do here. This is the guy we need to beat.

http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploa...ist-latest.jpg

WilliamJenningsBryan 04-11-2012 01:06 AM

There is one little problem that Mitt has – like the Magic Underwear he wears, he needs a magic number he has yet to attain, and that's the 1,144 delegates he needs.

According to the latest numbers, Mitt has only 573:

http://www.gop.com/index.php/comms/c...legate_count1/

There is still time to deny this Kolob seeking RINO the nomination.

Praise Jesus!

Johny Joe Hold 04-11-2012 01:29 AM

It is true, certainly, God has chosen our friend, Mitt.

That being the case, I think we can predict God will lead Mitt out of the sinful Mormon church. I see it coming from one of two events.

One possibility is he simply comes to see Baptists like those of us at LBC as the True Christians™ and decides to join us.

The other is that Mormons, themselves, will remove him from their membership and his default choice will be LBC. The reason Mormons would reject him is because of his refusal to have only one wife.

Which of these two God will choose to cause his separation from Mormonism we cannot know--but change is on the way.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-11-2012 02:28 AM

God would never choose a Mormon to lead His favorite country. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Johny Joe Hold 04-11-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 869733)
God would never choose a Mormon to lead His favorite country. :thumbdown:

You are, of course, correct as always, Pastor. What I was saying is God is leading, or pushing, him out of Satan's Mormon church.

But, I would defer to your knowledge of God's plan for America.

Redeemed Papist 04-11-2012 03:25 PM

If I hear one more quip about magic underwear...

If Romney is to be the next president of the USA then God must have chosen him so his pants must have nothing of the wizard about them.

I'm sure his first act will be a massive renouncing of the Mormons.

Bobby-Joe 04-11-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 869911)
If I hear one more quip about magic underwear...

If Romney is to be the next president of the USA then God must have chosen him so his pants must have nothing of the wizard about them.

I'm sure his first act will be a massive renouncing of the Mormons.

Exactly; consider Mitt Romney's Christian values

* Mitt is a Republican

* Mitt is very, very rich

What is there not to love about Romney? I really don't understand all those foot dragging.

Tell us what to do Mark Rubio
"There are a lot of other people out there that some of us wish had run for president -- but they didn't,"
and I quote for the TRUTH™

Redeemed Papist 04-11-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 869913)
Exactly; consider Mitt Romney's Christian values

* Mitt is a Republican

* Mitt is very, very rich

What is there not to love about Romney? I really don't understand all those foot dragging.

Tell us what to do Mark Rubio
"There are a lot of other people out there that some of us wish had run for president -- but they didn't,"
and I quote for the TRUTH™

Religious bigots are everywhere. I for one would see Romney as a fine man about to renounce his Mormon upbringing for America. Why should we immediately assume he is going to start demanding people shed blood all over the place for their sins, for example? That would be silly.

Bobby-Joe 04-11-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 869916)
Religious bigots are everywhere. I for one would see Romney as a fine man about to renounce his Mormon upbringing for America. Why should we immediately assume he is going to start demanding people shed blood all over the place for their sins, for example? That would be silly.

Of course it is. Mitt Romney is a perfectly conventional Christian in his thinking.

Look at his platform

* Shared sacrifice in the form of tax cuts for the rich and social service cuts for the poor.

* The hunting of live Hispanics for sport.

* The destruction of Iranian society.

* The promise to never be a black man.

What is there that Jesus doesn't love?

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-11-2012 07:58 PM

On the plus side, Romney's immense wealth means we won't have to contribute to his campaign, and can instead focus on stacking the House and Senate with True Christians™!

Redeemed Papist 04-12-2012 08:34 AM

I'm looking for signs now that Romney is secretly working from within to destabilise and destroy the underwear sorcerors. God has chosen him. He must therefore in his heart not believe in a religion started by a transparent fabricator. Mormonism is palpably made up and moves the goalposts as much as the Catholics.

So what else could it be that moved God to choose Romney? Glorious times lie ahead as we look forward to the downfall of the Mormons and your first True Christian President. I've yet to see Romnney do anything Mormon so he must be up to something.

GLORY :yahoo:

Wide-Open 04-12-2012 10:45 AM

I'm not really well versed in politics, but is it true Mr. Romney wears flip-flops? It does sound a bit un-Presidential. :unsure:

Then again, God is never wrong, and I doubt that He would punish us with a second plague presidency. :thumbsup:

Dr Laurence Niles 04-12-2012 10:52 AM

Amen!

It's a bit like science and the Bible (KJV1611). Any time it looks like science contradicts the Bible (KJV1611) science is wrong.

If God has chosen Mitt to be the next POTUS, any time it looks like he is not being a True Chrsitian™ we are wrong and God is right.

YIC

Bobby-Joe 04-12-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 870348)
I'm not really well versed in politics, but is it true Mr. Romney wears flip-flops? It does sound a bit un-Presidential. :unsure:

Then again, God is never wrong, and I doubt that He would punish us with a second plague presidency. :thumbsup:

Romney is a not a flip-flopper, he just has complex views. That's why he appears to be shamelessly pandering to what ever audience he is addressing at the time and contradicts himself in the same sentence.

Much better than a strident idealog like Obama.

Johny Joe Hold 04-12-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 870392)
Romney is a not a flip-flopper, he just has complex views. That's why he appears to be shamelessly pandering to what ever audience he is addressing at the time and contradicts himself in the same sentence.

Much better than a strident idealog like Obama.

A beautiful summary of the strong character of President Romney.

I am becoming more and more certain he will soon be renouncing his membership in the sinful Mormon church. Recently, he left a not so subtle hint of his intentions on his website.

When indicating what kind of nominee he would choose for the Supreme Court, he did not say "A good Mormon like me." Instead, he alluded to Christians already on the Court--saying he would appoint other Christians like Roberts, Scalia, Thomas and Alito. Notice, he excluded women from his list--like any good Baptist would do.

The only question now is when will be annouce his conversion to Christianity? I'm guessing it's in weeks, not months.

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/courts-constitution