The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII: homosexual recruiting tool! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=31734)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-21-2009 02:23 AM

NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII: homosexual recruiting tool!

Dear Friends,

People scoffed when I proved that Super Mario Galaxy is a homosexual recruiting tool. They remained skeptical when I caught Super Mario Sluggers striking again with their subliminal homosexual propaganda.

But now the critics are silent. The evidence is just too overwhelming. The Mario franchise, like backmasked heavy metal music, is filled with subliminal messages that are turning America's children into Christ-denying, bi-curious, democrat-voting little monsters.

For the Japanese learned their lesson from Pearl Harbor. Never again would they wake the sleeping giant. No, instead they would smother the sleeping giant in his sleep, smothered with a pillow stained with sodomite semen and feces.

Just look at the subliminal messages on the box art of New Super Mario Bros Wii:

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/31...ros_wii-v3.png

I'll start clockwise, at top left:

1. I real life, bullet's aren't black, or even visible in flight. In Mario's escapist homo-utopia, they are a big black phallic symbol, referencing interracial gay sex.

2. The turtle reaching for his groin, which is obscured by a gob of white stuff. The face on the "cloud" has its cheeks stuffed with something. You can guess what.

3. Yoshi looks even more effeminate that usual, and has his mouth at groin height.

4. Prancing mushroom-men are explicity homosexual. Just look at the open shirts and limp wrists. There's a pair of them - no mushroom-woman to be seen.

5. Font is specifically designed to have as many soft round buttock shapes as possible. The "M" and "W" have the most obvious resemblence to the supple, soft-yet-firm buttocks of a somewhat chubby young "twink", but even the "B" and "R" bring jiggling bumcheeks to mind.

6. Every seen grass that looks like the grass in Mario's world? Or dirt that looks like that? No - just another excuses for more buttock-shapes.

7. Turtle is prancing. Nobody just walks in Mario's escapist homo-utopia.

Here is a closeup of some other promotional material for New Super Mario Bros Wii:

http://dsultimate.net/NewSuperMarioB...rioBrosWii.jpg

1. Two Yoshi's being "mounted". Notice no female Yoshis.

2. Lugi is holding on to the yellow mushroom man's groin.

3. Red yoshi's tounge is between Luigi's legs, commiting oral-anal sex (known as "dining at the O").

4. At bottom, a negro "twink". Notice there are no negress mushrooms.

5. And always the pipe. Mario gets coins when he slides down pipes. Teaching kids prostitution early.

6. Magic Mushrooms make Mario grow bigger. Homosexuals are known to use certain mushrooms as aphrodesiacs.

Also, when Mario finishes a level, he jumps on a flagpole, and with the pole between his legs, his slides down. Then he ends it all with a terrorist fist jab.

It boggles my mind how the perveted sex-maniacs at Nintendo managed to come up with so many deviant ideas. They must do nothing other than give sake-lubricated shiatzu massages to their ladyboy gieshas, and produce homosexual recruiting tools aimed at America's children.

I weep for America.

Levi Jones 11-21-2009 03:19 AM

Re: NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII: homosexual recruiting tool!

Amen, Brother Jeb!

Nintendo is definitely the Trojan Horse being inserted into America by Japan.

Look no further than this group of sodomite gamers anxiously waiting for this new abomination to "come out".

Sin boy 11-21-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 423269)
Dear Friends,

People scoffed when I proved that Super Mario Galaxy is a homosexual recruiting tool. They remained skeptical when I could caught Super Mario Sluggers striking again with their subliminal homosexual propaganda.

But now the critics are silent. The evidence is just too overwhelming. The Mario franchise, like backmasked heavy metal music, is filled with subliminal messages that are turning America's children into Christ-denying, bi-curious, democrat-voting little monsters.

For the Japanese learned their lesson from Pearl Harbor. Never again would they wake the sleeping giant. No, instead they would smother the sleeping giant in his sleep, smothered with a pillow stained with sodomite semen and feces.

Just look at the subliminal messages on the box are of New Super Mario Bros Wii:

I'll start clockwise, at top left:

1. Big black phallic symbol, referencing interracial gay sex.

2. The turtle reaching for his groin, which is obscured by a gob of white stuff. The face on the "cloud" has its cheeks stuffed with something. You can guess what.

3. Yoshi looks even more effeminate that usual, and has his mouth at groin height.

4. Prancing mushroom-men are explicity homosexual. Just look at the open shirts and limp wrists. There's a pair of them - no mushroom-woman to be seen.

5. Font is specifically designed to have as many soft round buttock shapes as possible. The "M" and "W" have the most obvious resemblence to the supple, soft-yet-firm buttocks of a somewhat chubby young "twink", but even the "B" and "R" bring jiggling bumcheeks to mind.

6. Every seen grass that looks like the grass in Mario's world? Or dirt that looks like that? No - just another excuses for more buttock-shpes.

7. Turtle is pranching. Nobody just walks in Mario's escapist homo-utopia.

I wouldn't say any of that is subliminally 'gay' or hmosexual in nature- it's all just very childish, and made to appeal to kids.

In fact, most of these are opinions which one would have to be TRYING to see to actually...well, see. :)

Quote:

Here is a closeup of some other promotional marterial for New Super Mario Bros Wii:

http://dsultimate.net/NewSuperMarioB...rioBrosWii.jpg

1. Two Yoshi's being "mounted". Notice no female Yoshis.
There's been female Yoshi's in previous games, I'm rather sure of it. They just don't use them in the promotion because they aren't a well-known icon.

Quote:

2. Lugi is holding on to the yellow mushroom man's groin.

3. Red yoshi's tounge is between Luigi's legs, commiting oral-anal sexs (known as "dining at the O").

4. At bottom, a negro "twink". Notice there are no negress mushrooms.

5. And always the pipe. Mario gets coins when he slides down pipes. Teaching kids prostitution early.

6. Magic Mushrooms make Mario grow bigger. Homosexuals are known to use certain mushrooms as aphrodesiacs.
Um, most of these are preception based; you could SAY that they resemble the acts, but I see no actual sexual organs involved...it's a matter of projecting imagery and drawing conclusions based on perception. Not fact.

Um, also...can you site a source for that "gays use mushrooms as aphrodisiacs" thing? :huh: I've never heard that in all my life.

These games are mostly meant as entertainment, nothing more. And as such, they really try to make it look exciting and fun for children. I can understand where one sees supposed subliminal messages, but again, that's all a matter of projecting something onto the box in question- it's not actually there, you're just under the impression it is.

:)

Levi Jones 11-21-2009 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaunyboy (Post 423278)
I wouldn't say any of that is subliminally 'gay' or hmosexual in nature- it's all just very childish, and made to appeal to kids.

In fact, most of these are opinions which one would have to be TRYING to see to actually...well, see. :)

Then why are gay gamers so excited for it's "release"?

Sin boy 11-21-2009 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 423307)
Then why are gay gamers so excited for it's "release"?

'Gay gamers'? Hmmm, well I think that if there are any such people, they are gamers, who just so happen to be gay. Or vice-versa. And also I think that, probably not ALL of them are excited for this game. For the one's who are, it's mere coincidence. :)

Rev. Jim Osborne 11-21-2009 07:08 AM

http://wiimedia.gamespy.com/wii/imag...5031123443.jpg
Here we can see a Mushroom guy having sodomy with a red dinosaur, turtles throwing sex toys, a green dinosaur trying to give a tongue kiss to a turtle, and lots of multi-colored phalluses and bright flowers.

Indeed gay gamers are thoroughly excited about this game's release. Here some queers from GayGamer.net go to the Mario Launch party, but I notice they cleverly omit all the other abominable activities which probably happened at this party. [Warning: Explicit Homosexual Ads on this site. Proceed with Caution.]

A different site, The Gay Gamer blog is excited about this game's release too. It says it's as "hard as Contra". I think hard is a double entendre that doesn't just mean "difficulty", if you catch my drift. By the way, this game Contra is also a homosexual recruiting game as well...

http://watsonreview.files.wordpress....contra-nes.jpg

Two muscular, half-naked men with some kind of bizarre penis behind them? Obviously the gay agenda is going both routes...utilizing the feminine queen imagery of the Mario games, as well as the masculine bear imagery of Contra.

But, back to Gay Mario. Some gay site in the UK is all impressed by this game.

I could post link after link, but I think I proved my point: Gay video game players around the world are overjoyed about the latest Mario release. Perhaps they know with every release, a young cute boy is recruited into their homosexual cult.

Sin boy 11-21-2009 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 423313)
Indeed gay gamers are thoroughly excited about this game's release. Here some queers from GayGamer.net go to the Mario Launch party, but I notice they cleverly omit all the other abominable activities which probably happened at this party. [Warning: Explicit Homosexual Ads on this site. Proceed with Caution.]

Those guys aren't necessarily excited about this game BECAUSE of their homosexuality, however. :) They are simply expressing an interest in the game because, as gamers, they appreciate a good game. And Super Mario Bros. games tend to be pretty dang awesome!

Quote:

A different site, The Gay Gamer blog is excited about this game's release too. It says it's as "hard as Contra". I think hard is a double entendre that doesn't just mean "difficulty", if you catch my drift. By the way, this game Contra is also a homosexual recruiting game as well...

http://watsonreview.files.wordpress....contra-nes.jpg

Two muscular, half-naked men with some kind of bizarre penis behind them? Obviously the gay agenda is going both routes...utilizing the feminine queen imagery of the Mario games, as well as the masculine bear imagery of Contra.
Contra is extremely OLD when it comes to video games, and no, it's still not a recruiting tool. I can see where the image of bare-armed muscular men would be attractive to any male who IS homosexual, but that wasn't the actual intent of the game. :)

Also, I'm with you on the double entendre thing. But, I think they were just makin' a joke, man. Y'know what I'm sayin'? ;)

Quote:

But, back to Gay Mario

I could post link after link, but I think I proved my point: Gay video game players around the world are overjoyed about the latest Mario release. Perhaps they know with every release, a young cute boy is recruited into their homosexual cult.
Homosexuality isn't a cult, IMO. EVen if it were a choice (which I don't believe it is, Reverend), what reason would they have for forcing it on people? Doesn't make much sense to me! :)

The links above don't really prove much, save that gamers, who as I pointed out, happen to be gay, like this game. I'm sure heterosexual gamer sites are praising it as well.

That's my two cents, Reverend Jim. :gleam:

Nobar King 11-21-2009 11:11 AM

I'm convinced. Any Christian parent should be boycotting these games for their children. The kids are going to be begging for this for Christmas, but you have to be adamant and explain to them why these Super Mario games are so harmful.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-29-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaunyboy (Post 423315)
what reason would they have for forcing it on people? Doesn't make much sense to me!

Islamofasism doesn't make much sense, yet they still try to force it on people. Shintofascism doesn't make any sense, yet Pearl Harbor 1.0 still happened. What reason do they have to force their foreign ways on us? Is there reason in anything they do?

IamtheSecondComing 11-29-2009 06:27 AM

Hey guys, Jesus here. Just wanted to say that it's okay. NSMBW is only a bad game, not a gay game. I'm actually ****** **** right now with Billy Mays.

vikernes 12-04-2009 06:44 AM

R.O.T.F.L. ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL?

Love is the Answer ♥ 12-17-2009 11:40 AM

My goodness! Thank-you for this warning, what horrible and cunning techniques queerfolk are using these days to recruit young souls! You can be confident I shall never touch a game like this, never. I feel outraged that our children are being exposed to this subliminal trickery! :mad:

Bobby-Joe 12-17-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikernes (Post 427169)
R.O.T.F.L. ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL?

Landover Baptist is as real the the love of Jesus friend.

Do you think trying to indoctrinate small children into sexual depravity is funny friend? If you think we are making a few cheep jokes here you are sadly mistaken friend. Just a quick look around at this forum shows no one is laughing at a "few, cheep jokes". :angry:

Against All Odds 03-09-2010 05:23 PM

Really? You actually think playing Super Mario Bros. will cause kids to become gay? Please throw me some links. And not to a gay gamer site. Not only does that not prove anything, you're selecting evidence that is bias. Of course you will find gay gamers on that site, IT'S A GAY GAMER SITE! Of course they would be excited for the newest Mario game. IT'S FRICKING MARIO!

Cranky Old Man 03-09-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Against All Odds (Post 485504)
Really? You actually think playing Super Mario Bros. will cause kids to become gay?

Yes we do.

Quote:

Of course you will find gay gamers on that site, IT'S A GAY GAMER SITE!
But that's exactly the point we are trying to make! The game makes people gay!

natheist 03-10-2010 02:31 PM

this is horrible. i cant believe you are so deluded as to think a video game is turning kids gay.:thumbdown:. not cool. how do you get out of bed in the morning. KILL YOURSELF ASSHOLE!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU BUT I THINK YOUR A COMPLETE ASSHOLE!!!

WAIT. GOD IS MAKE BELIEVE SO I GUESS THAT MEANS NO ONE LOVES YOU.

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-10-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natheist (Post 485843)
this is horrible. i cant believe you are so deluded as to think a video game is turning kids gay.:thumbdown:. not cool. how do you get out of bed in the morning. KILL YOURSELF ASSHOLE!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU BUT I THINK YOUR A COMPLETE ASSHOLE!!!

WAIT. GOD IS MAKE BELIEVE SO I GUESS THAT MEANS NO ONE LOVES YOU.

Do you hate yourself enough to reject God because you're homosexual, or are you homosexual and reject God because you hate yourself?

InlovewithGOD 03-10-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 423269)
Just look at the subliminal messages on the box art of New Super Mario Bros Wii:

Why has no one mentioned that fact that the turtle on the front is grabbing the crotch of the green one, and the buttocks of the red one? A blatantly gay act of sodomy and a "threesome" to boot.
The makers of Mario will surely burn in hell for turning so many young boys gay.

jihadagainstmuslims 03-11-2010 03:30 AM

Thank goodness you caught this one brother.

We don't force our true white christian american values on the homo children of homosexuals...We only try to save them from burning in hell for aiding and abetting satan.

Cranky Old Man 03-12-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jihadagainstmuslims (Post 486052)
We don't force our true white christian american values on the homo children of homosexuals...We only try to save them from burning in hell for aiding and abetting satan.

We also use our mighty SHIFT key so we do not look like idiots.