The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Informative World Map (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13233)

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-28-2009 09:07 PM

Re: Informative World Map

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldGreg (Post 416099)
*Sigh* Never mind. I read the thing on racism and I can see that what this site considers racist is different from what I consider racist. So with that I admit defeat and I will leave you all in peace.

God Bless

We have been truly blessed by your presence. We wish you a pleasant journey through life with Jesus as your Guide. May you return to Landover when God's Wisdom has entered your wizened soul. :thumbsup:

darkfrogger 01-11-2010 12:20 AM

Dude, you put al qaeda on India, even though they come from afghanistan and pakistan. Great job otherwise though!

Nobar King 01-23-2010 12:40 PM

Here's another map for those of you who need some help understanding other parts of the world:http://www.linuxkungfu.org/images/fu...to_america.gif

Forest Spirit 01-23-2010 12:52 PM

Americans are stupid. The rest of the world is laughing at us because you think the world looks like this.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/p/is/img5...oamericans.jpg
This is the kind of geography they teach in your Church schools?

True Disciple 01-24-2010 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest Spirit (Post 457888)
This is the kind of geography they teach in your Church schools?

I can't think of any vital information that is left out of that map. If you take an advanced course, you'll get more detailed study materials like those provided by Brother Nobar.

ebilly99 01-26-2010 05:17 PM

Great map but shouldn't mississipie be voodudes. Just curious:jesus:

MarkHenry 01-27-2010 11:44 AM

even is you don't like countries other than the USA,you should still be able to pinpoint the major nations on a map and know how the rest of the world looks like.
Its like food, you know propably hundreds of different ingredients and can approximately say where they are in the supermarket, still does not mean you have to buy all of them.

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-27-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 461300)
even is you don't like countries other than the USA,you should still be able to pinpoint the major nations on a map and know how the rest of the world looks like.

Why? Does knowing where Burkino-Fasso is helpwith your Salvation™? No.
Quote:

Its like food, you know propably hundreds of different ingredients and can approximately say where they are in the supermarket, still does not mean you have to buy all of them.
Is this some argument to say that we should buy other countries? I would prefer that they all believe in Jesus and then they will understand how important the USA is; it is God's Favorite Country. :thumbsup:

True Disciple 01-27-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 461312)
Is this some argument to say that we should buy other countries? I would prefer that they all believe in Jesus and then they will understand how important the USA is; it is God's Favorite Country. :thumbsup:

I agree with that, Brother! It doesn't matter if we know where their countries are, as long as they know where our country is! The only Americans who need to know geography are our Godly Soldiers.

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-27-2010 04:29 PM

Exactly, who was it who said, "War is God's way of teaching us geography."? True words!

Cranky Old Man 01-27-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 461300)
even is you don't like countries other than the USA,you should still be able to pinpoint the major nations on a map and know how the rest of the world looks like. Its like food, you know propably hundreds of different ingredients and can approximately say where they are in the supermarket, still does not mean you have to buy all of them.

Most people are not capable of naming all our states, let alone point out on a map where they are. So why should we bother where their tiny little insignificant countries, many of them smaller than one of our states, are on some map?

EightyEight 01-27-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 457883)
Here's another map for those of you who need some help understanding other parts of the world:http://www.linuxkungfu.org/images/fu...to_america.gif

Excellent! I like how New Zealand is labeled as "Xena" :thumbsup:

Science! 01-28-2010 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 209736)
Hello everyone,
I saw on another thread that some Unsaved Trash didn't know where Chinks came from, so I thought I'd make a map of the world to show everyone where everyone else is.

I would have liked to have room to show how bits of the USA are infested with papists or Lutherans, or that the French smell of garlic, their women are harlots and their men are all homers, but there's just not the room.

Perhaps I'll do some more detailed ones later.

Anyway, I hope this helps:

Attachment 6096

You are seriously one dense mother, i mean the ignorance by itself is outstanding but you even put the wrong groups in the wrong places. It goes to show that you have no understanding of the outside world.

Nobar King 01-28-2010 04:40 AM

Brother Bathfire is one of the wisest men I know. How would he know about all of the cultures of the world without any understanding of it?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-28-2010 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Science! (Post 462036)
You are seriously one dense mother, i mean the ignorance by itself is outstanding but you even put the wrong groups in the wrong places. It goes to show that you have no understanding of the outside world.

Why are all you monkey-worshiping atheists so hateful and angry? You won't win many converts like that.

Jesus loves us with His special kind of love. Can't you see that?

True Disciple 01-28-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Brother Bathfire based this map upon the findings of our Godly Soldiers in their Blessed Crusade against Islamofascism. They have been there, you have not. Please, stop showing off your appalling ignorance, you'll only embarrass yourself.:)

InlovewithGOD 02-15-2010 04:49 AM

Quote:

I'm surprised he bothered to label any of the rest of the world on this map other than "people who need saving." I love his map, I do, but your argument against it is nonsense. The most detailed map any good Christian needs is: http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._1521354_n.jpg

Praise Jesus! <3

KaptenMorot 02-23-2010 05:29 AM

As I understand it The Landover Baptist Churh hosts a annual event where you get to use children as Jesus meant it to be. My question is how do you sign up for this event?

True Disciple 02-23-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaptenMorot (Post 476877)
As I understand it The Landover Baptist Churh hosts a annual event where you get to use children as Jesus meant it to be. My question is how do you sign up for this event?

If you mean the Bible Gun Camp, that's only accessible for True Christians™.

If this is some kind of dull, atheist joke, have fun laughing about it in Hell.

Soulless Husk 02-24-2010 12:21 AM

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I think it is necessary to include Norway in the map. Label them as Church burning Satan's Spawn. Infact, probably best to place that label on the whole area, including Finland, Sweden and possibly even Denmark.
http://www.chartattack.com/news/7052...oned-in-norway