The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=89128)

John Creeser 04-11-2013 02:47 PM

How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies?

Friends,

As some of you know my Aunt Reba passed away recently. She was a devout roman catholic, which means she is burning in hell as I type this. The boys are rather upset over this as I had them read Pastor Ezekiels sermon on why roman catholics are not Christian.

I then told them the good news; When we pass on, God takes away any pain we feel about Aunt Reba (and countless other friends and family) being sodomized by Satan's barbed tallywhacker for all of eternity.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

As a matter of fact, we'll be looking down at Aunt Reba burning in agony and laughing at her (at the side of Jesus' no less). Psalm 2:4

"Hey Aunt Reba, how is catholicism working out for you LOL:bye:"

Anyway, I got thinking...even the roman catholic side of the family believes in God and Heaven (even though they are going about it wrong and will burn) and rejoice that they'll see Aunt Reba in heaven (they'll be reunited in hell as charcoal). For me, when a devout True Christian™ Baptist passes on, I am only sad that I will miss them in the interim. But I know I will be reunited with them in heaven where we will continue worshiping and praising God for eternity.:thumbsup:

BUT...how do atheists console each other? They believe you just get turned off like a light switch and there is no life after death (of course, they'll be burning in hell). So what do they do? Get drunk and high? Gay orgies? I'm curious if one of you hellbound atheists that frequent this site could shed some light on the subject?

Mistress Cookie 04-11-2013 03:06 PM

Re: How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies?

1 Attachment(s)
I've always thought part of them must know we are right, yet they cannot turn from their sickening Sin. (Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.)

So they spend their remaining time here before the fiery final days trying to destroy others' beliefs, so they'll ultimately have more company in hell.

They're determined to take everyone down with the ship.

Look at their latest swipe at recruitment:

James Hutchins 04-11-2013 03:11 PM

From my few brushes with atheists, I believe they just toss out the dead with no more care than I do with the bone from last nights Porterhouse.
Does anyone know, do they bury them or convert them to biodesiel to use in their car that they go by drugs in.
I know many atheists eat their dead, if they find the corpse before it is too rotten.,

Marc Thyme 04-11-2013 03:37 PM

I've heard they turn their loved ones into jewelry. That doesn't surprise me as such things have always been practiced by savages.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3hcegogOUr...n-his-nose.jpg

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-11-2013 04:41 PM

I just assumed that atheists were too stoned and too busy committing sodomy and putting up Obama signs to notice the passing of a "loved" one. I use quotation marks around "loved" because if atheists were capable of love, they would become Christians:

1 John 4:16: And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

John Creeser 04-11-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 993930)
I just assumed that atheists were too stoned and too busy committing sodomy and putting up Obama signs to notice the passing of a "loved" one. I use quotation marks around "loved" because if atheists were capable of love, they would become Christians:

1 John 4:16: And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

You make an excellent point Pastor. All I've seen from the atheists that frequent this forum is hate...with a capital H!! If you don't have the love of Jesus Christ in your heart, then you are not capable of love...only lust!!

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

Mistress Cookie 04-11-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 993921)
I know many atheists eat their dead, if they find the corpse before it is too rotten.

Yes, they do do that. I saw it in a movie once. But, if they have enough dead bodies on ice, the Atheisn'ts also sell the surplus bodies they find on their midnight scavanges to "science".

Then the money gets donated to demoncrat politicians.

It is why there are so many evil politicians today.

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...sa27edited.jpg

Dr Laurence Niles 04-11-2013 05:40 PM

I have to say that this is one of those questions that just does not make sense :wacko:

A) atheist don't have loved ones.

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Without God there are no loved ones :thumbdown:

Two: I did a quick search for 'comfort Bible verse on death' and in the first hit got twenty verses that can provide comfort.

I did the same for 'The God Delusion' and got nothing.

YIC

Hatchet the Jap 04-21-2013 11:37 AM

I'm still surprised at the sheer amount of discrimination this forum has to offer.
I'm one of those 'hellbound atheists', and lets face it: I have a lot of friends, I have a family (my mother and my younger sister are Christians, but they love me a lot, as much as I love them), I'm happy etc.
While one of my beloved aunts has passed away, that time I was still a Christian, and everybody comforted me that she had went to heaven. I do not know her religion. However, based on my observations, when a loved one dies, atheists console each other by comforting each other, that death still comes whatever you do, that you do not have to be so unhappy because it's natural.
What I will say to comfort other people is that the energy that was once on the person who died has not disappeared. The dead once inherits that energy, kept if for a lifetime, then is dislodges and latches onto everybody. You still have part of your loved one's energy. Cherish it.
Well, that's what I'll be seeing myself saying. Dunno if I have the actual courage to do it since I'm still only 15.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-21-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet Haro (Post 996958)
The dead once inherits that energy, kept if for a lifetime, then is dislodges and latches onto everybody.

It always makes my laugh when people make up crazy beliefs based on no evidence at all :lol:

Energy is the ability to do work: your are just having an adolescent flight of fantasy :thumbdown:

YIC

Hatchet the Jap 04-21-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 996964)
It always makes my laugh when people make up crazy beliefs based on no evidence at all :lol:

Energy is the ability to do work: your are just having an adolescent flight of fantasy :thumbdown:

YIC

Meh. That's what my Physics textbook and teacher says. Every physicist says that. Besides, if it's in the textbook and every scientist says that, then there must have been proof. I've seen a pendulum swing, from gravitational potential energy to kinetic energy. That's proof. Either way, I just don't really care. My main subject of interest is ICT.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-21-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet Haro (Post 996968)
Meh. That's what my Physics textbook and teacher says. Every physicist says that. Besides, if it's in the textbook and every scientist says that, then there must have been proof. I've seen a pendulum swing, from gravitational potential energy to kinetic energy. That's proof. Either way, I just don't really care. My main subject of interest is ICT.

My point is that your personal beliefs do not reflect reality. Realising the difference between wishful thinking and reality is part of growing up.

YIC

Paragon of virtue 04-21-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet Haro (Post 996968)
My main subject of interest is ICT.

I shouldn't be surprised that your favorite subject is ICT. It's well known that ICT is the devils favorite subject as well. He would like nothing better than to keep you deceived in the grip of ICT. Surely, you must know that any study in this subject or attempts to dabble in a career in the ICT field is like purchasing a one-way ticket to Hell. :sinner: Don't be a loser. Get into a wholesome study program like down to the Bible College. It would do you a world of good!

Hatchet the Jap 04-21-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paragon of virtue (Post 997051)
I shouldn't be surprised that your favorite subject is ICT. It's well known that ICT is the devils favorite subject as well. He would like nothing better than to keep you deceived in the grip of ICT. Surely, you must know that any study in this subject or attempts to dabble in a career in the ICT field is like purchasing a one-way ticket to Hell. :sinner: Don't be a loser. Get into a wholesome study program like down to the Bible College. It would do you a world of good!

Oh really? If I had said it was Chemistry, would you have said that the Devil's favourite subject be Chemistry as well?
Do you even know what ICT is?
Being an atheist sure does attract quite a bit of attention, don't you think?
Does the Devil sit in the charcoals of Hell screaming in agony as the fires grill his arse, while trying to actually program something in Pascal on his burnt laptop?
It's fun imagining that.
Devil:
writeln('AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!');
readln(fire);
IF fire = hot THEN
writeln('AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!')
ELSE
writeln('Ow!);
Yup. Anything else than the Bible is the Devil's favourite subject.
God is really strict in letting us choose our own subjects! There are only two choices! Bible, and Hell.
You know, you can stop attacking me now. I'm quitting this forum.

Alterboy 04-21-2013 10:38 PM

Atheists console themselves by reading Richard Dawkins books and deluding themselves that their is no Heaven or Hell.
They tend to be morbid, cynical souls any ways... Not sure that they feel pain like True Christians do, afterall, they aren't filled up with Christ's love. They lack faith. Thus they don't know how to mourn.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-21-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet Haro (Post 997114)
Oh really? If I had said it was Chemistry, would you have said that the Devil's favourite subject be Chemistry as well?
Do you even know what ICT is?
Being an atheist sure does attract quite a bit of attention, don't you think?
Does the Devil sit in the charcoals of Hell screaming in agony as the fires grill his arse, while trying to actually program something in Pascal on his burnt laptop?
It's fun imagining that.
Devil:
writeln('AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!');
readln(fire);
IF fire = hot THEN
writeln('AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!')
ELSE
writeln('Ow!);
Yup. Anything else than the Bible is the Devil's favourite subject.
God is really strict in letting us choose our own subjects! There are only two choices! Bible, and Hell.

After the string of hateful and dada-esque posts you've made on God's favorite forum, you accuse us of being absurd? :huh:

Jesus called you here for a reason, Poindexter. Better make the most of it.

Cranky Old Man 04-21-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet Haro (Post 996958)
I'm still surprised at the sheer amount of discrimination this forum has to offer.

God is a racist, so clearly there is nothing wrong with racism!

Genesis
God gives Abraham and his descendants all of the land of Canaan forever. This promise is still used to justify the unending battles over the land in the Middle East. 13:14-15, 17:8

God kills everyone (men, women, children, infants, newborns) in Sodom and Gomorrah by raining "fire and brimstone from the Lord out of heaven." Well, almost everyone -- he spares the just and righteous Lot and his family. 19:24

Abraham makes his servant swear that he won't let Isaac marry a Canaanite. 24:3

Isaac tells Jacob not to marry a Canaanite. 28:1

Exodus
God will kill the Egyptian children to show that he puts "a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." 11:7

After God has sufficiently hardened the Pharaoh's heart, he kills all the firstborn Egyptian children. When he was finished "there was not a house where there was not one dead." 12:29

Joshua, with God's approval, kills the Amalekites "with the edge of the sword." 17:13

The Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation. 17:14

God favors Israelites "above all people." 19:5

Johny Joe Hold 04-21-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet Haro (Post 997114)

In my observation of atheists, their favorite greeting to others is "the bird". They seem to especially enjoy giving it to Christians.

Since they seem to know nothing else, I assume they console grieving loved ones by giving them, also, the bird. :nono:

Alphonse Alban 04-22-2013 06:16 AM

As said here before, atheists does not know how to love. In fact they celebrate when someone dies. As all atheists worships monkeys with their theory of evilution, it's all about Nazi type of thinking of survival of the fittest for them. In short, if someone dies, they see it as getting rid of the weak and they are happy when those inferior people are gone.

Mary Etheldreda 04-22-2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 997187)
if someone dies, they see it as getting rid of the weak and they are happy when those inferior people are gone.

Yes, this is what I've heard, as well.