The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   What is twerking. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=92416)

Russell Holbeck 08-26-2013 07:16 AM

What is twerking.

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

I needed to go to the supermarket and so I put on some long pants because I do not like wearing Bermuda shorts in public and I came in to the living room and my boxer shorts were riding up so I shook my hips up and down to get them to settle the men will know what I am talking about.

The colored girl who works for me she smells like coconuts she said oh daddy you got your twerking down cold even though it was not cold and I am not her father she is from the Caribbean.

I did not know what twerking meant so I asked her and she said oh daddy that is when you grind it like you don't mind it but the bench grinder is in my garage and I already told you I am not her father.

She said your girl Miley was twerking it tonight but I have two daughters and they are not named Miley I am beginning to think she smokes reefers.

Thank you.

Rusty

Levi Jones 08-26-2013 07:40 AM

Re: What is twerking.

I thought it was slang for masturbation while high on amphetamines and choking yourself.

Maybe someone more worldly than I can explain.

Donovan A. Mordecai 08-26-2013 07:45 AM

I have it on good authority that it is a Negroe mating ritual, that involves gyrating hips and sweaty half nudity. Usually performed after imbibing "purple drank"

Watch out Brother Rusty, she might be trying to "bed the massa"

Yours in Him
DAM

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 08-26-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 1023832)
I thought it was slang for masturbation while high on amphetamines and choking yourself.

You swore you would never mention that. It was my private testimony. :angry:

Russell Holbeck 08-26-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 1023832)

Hello Levi Jones. I was not on amphetamines I think I had one tumbler of Bourbon I shouldn't have been driving anyway I have a history.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donovan A. Mordecai (Post 1023833)
I have it on good authority that it is a Negroe mating ritual, that involves gyrating hips and sweaty half nudity. Usually performed after imbibing "purple drank"

Watch out Brother Rusty, she might be trying to "bed the massa"

Yours in Him
DAM

Hello Donovan A. Mordecai. The girl who works for me is a negress but we are not mating the neighbors need to mind their own business.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson (Post 1023834)
You swore you would never mention that. It was my private testimony. :angry:

Hello Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson.

Thank you.

Rusty

Esther B. 08-26-2013 02:31 PM

I don't know what it is, but it sounds disgusting and extremely dirty.

Nobar King 08-26-2013 03:02 PM

Twerking is what nigras don't ever do. They say it like this, "I ain' twerking fer you now that Obama is president!"

Mary Etheldreda 08-26-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell Holbeck (Post 1023829)
She said your girl Miley was twerking it tonight but I have two daughters and they are not named Miley I am beginning to think she smokes reefers.

You might want to check up on your daughters just in case. I don't mean to alarm you, but "twerking" is a euphemism the negroes use to refer to their Satanic rituals. Consider the following video. The quality is poor because the video had to be secret lest the person taking the film become sacrificed as a part of their rituals. I do so hope your daughters haven't been brainwashed by the negro community. They can be a very persuasive people.

Attila's Wife 08-26-2013 05:35 PM

I had never heard the expression and made the awful mistake of looking up the verb to twerk in the so-called Urban Dictionary. Here is what I found:

The rhythmic gyrating of the lower fleshy extremities in a lascivious manner with the intent to elicit sexual arousal or laughter in ones intended audience.

I found the missing apostrophe extremely offensive, and the video was very nearly as bad. I am not going to link to it directly, in case anyone here has neglected to block their children's access to the forums. But you can find it here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twerk

:o

fawnaaaa 09-16-2013 09:26 PM

NO. twerking is not satanic. twerking is a mildly sexual form of dancing, made especially popular by pop singer Miley Cyrus. It's just kind of swinging your butt in the air while music is playing, it's completely harmless. :wacko:

Cranky Old Man 09-16-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fawnaaaa (Post 1028568)
sexual

Quote:

swinging your butt in the air
Quote:

it's completely harmless
How on earth could swinging your behind to ask for sex be "completely harmless" :wacko:

fawnaaaa 09-16-2013 09:37 PM

its not asking for sex, its just dancing, but its labeled as sexual.

and god created sex too, sex isnt an evil thing.

Cranky Old Man 09-16-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fawnaaaa (Post 1028575)
its not asking for sex, its just dancing, but its labeled as sexual.

So "swinging your butt in the air" is not asking for sex according to your peanut sized brain? :wacko:

Didymus Much 09-16-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fawnaaaa (Post 1028568)
...made especially popular by pop singer Miley Cyrus...

In a few years, you may see the contradiction in what you just posted. :bad:

James Hutchins 09-17-2013 12:25 AM

Isn't 'twerking' some sort of homosexualistic mating ritual that the queers do (like inflating their anus) to attract other queers? I prefer to read the KJV Bible.

canuck 09-17-2013 12:30 AM

Twerking is where one (usually a young gibbon) shakes her butt. The most common form is wall twerking, where the girl does a handstand and leans against the wall and shakes her butt.

Miley Cyrus twerked during her VMA Performance.

Alvin Moss 09-17-2013 12:36 AM

Welcome then canuk.

We would like to know more about you. We invite you to post an introduction in the introduction section.

What Church do you attend? What is your favorite Bible verse? What type of revolver do you favor?

Russell Holbeck 09-17-2013 04:08 PM

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

There is a town in Louisiana that has made twerking illegal here is the story:

"Twerking is a defiant act against Jesus and his teachings."

I have not made a link before if I did it wrong please correct it. I am glad that people are starting to take action against this evil dancing.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I want to say again that I was not twerking I was trying to fix my underpants.

Joshua The Repentant 09-17-2013 06:51 PM

I hadn't known what twerking was either, but seeing the posts in this thread, it seems as if only Satan would approve of such an activity. Why would anybody shake their butt in the air to ask for sex?

Godfly 09-17-2013 07:43 PM

I think tweaking is a gay sex act where the anus is stretched to the breaking point with two sets of forcepts.