The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Lopsided faces for the mentally feeble (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114439)

Elijah Mee, PhD 03-23-2018 05:25 PM

Lopsided faces for the mentally feeble

Today, I would like to draw your attention to one of my favourite proverbs:

A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. (Proverbs 18:6)

Here, God teaches us that the retarded are destined to suffer strokes. Not just one stroke but many.

Let us pray that God sees fit to enact His will.

Let us pray that all unsaved trash will one day resemble this Godless gook:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2629/...3bb3368f88.jpg

Amen.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 03-25-2018 09:55 AM

Re: Lopsided faces for the mentally feeble

It certainly explains Stephen Hawking's condition. Dead! :D

BrotherLarry 03-25-2018 02:20 PM

Praying the eventual, feverish prayer of a righteous man per the scriptures.

There's a woman on the third floor of my building who has a lopsided face and also a goiter. The two kind of come together to form what looks like a big mouth on the side of her head. It's quite disturbing and only God knows what sort of sin caused it. I know for a fact that she doesn't attend church because she is afraid people will laugh at her, but she has refused to let me speak to her of Jesus. She said she was offended by the pillow case I put on my head so I wouldn't have to look at her ugly head. Well, we will see how she feels when satan laughs at her on the dreadful day of Judgment. I don't understand why people turn away Christian compassion.

Elijah Mee, PhD 09-24-2018 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1229920)
I don't understand why people turn away Christian compassion.

It's just sad, Brother Larry. These days, there are homeless people who won't even accept soup if it's handed out by a Christian organization.

We can only seek solace in the fact that they will soon find themselves in the biggest, hottest soup bowl of all. :dancing-jesus:

BrotherLarry 09-26-2018 03:02 PM

Dr. Mee,

Methinks there is much truth in your sayings. I have been attacked for trying to pray for mentally feeble persons in Central Park and on one occasion was reported to the police. Luckily Jesus gave me strength to run to the subway before I was apprehended. What kind of a world is it when a fellow can't pray that the retarded spirits leave a young boy?

Have you ever visited West Virginia or Arkansas? You'll be hard pressed to find more mentally feeble persons anywhere else. My knees were sore from praying for them but I knelt nonetheless so that more soldiers for Christ could be recruited. At least no one called the cops.

Ezekiel Bathfire 09-27-2018 09:27 AM

That guy in the photo is a good example of someone whose ancestors who worshipped false gods: Ex:20:5: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

(He looks pretty iniquitous to me.)

It is well-known that the forefathers of slants worshiped Bhudda and had little statues about the place.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 09-27-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1238844)
It is well-known that the forefathers of slants worshiped Bhudda and had little statues about the place.

Is that facial expression typical of his race? It would explain why they're called slants. :giggle:

Ezekiel Bathfire 09-28-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1238846)
Is that facial expression typical of his race? It would explain why they're called slants. :giggle:

I'd always thought that it was the eyes, but you could be correct. Whatever, he has obviously been smited by God.