The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   My uncle gave me a pearl necklace! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64421)

Dom-inatedByGod 05-03-2011 02:36 PM

Re: My uncle gave me a pearl necklace!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 744440)
"fashion" must go along with "education" in the UK. Real winners.

There are some in Britain who are very fashionable, along with educated, it is rare though, but yes there are some uneducated folk in Britain, quite a few actually.

Every country has their idiots, look at yours, it has Paris Hilton.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 05-03-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayers P. Naysayers (Post 744436)
it's a little thing we have going on in the UK called "fashion"

you wouldn't like it

UK = fashion???

¡¡¡¡JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

JAJAJAJAJAJ
JUAJUAJUAJUAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
JAJAJAJAJAJ
JAJAJ
JAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJA!!!!
:lol:

Sorry but NOOOOOBODY can take serious this coment of you!!!
Remember you peaople is famous for un-fashion all over world - and we see lots here in Alicante!

Thanks, for make me laugh, I have got tears in the eyes now!!!!

YIC, Mari!:lol:

MitzaLizalor 05-03-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 744440)
"fashion" .. ..

There is NO WHITE in his shirt: not very colour co-ordinated, is it? And whatever he's "on" it seems to age them rather quickly?

NormanLid 05-03-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dom-inatedByGod (Post 744444)
There are some in Britain who are very fashionable, along with educated, it is rare though, but yes there are some uneducated folk in Britain, quite a few actually.

Every country has their idiots, look at yours, it has Paris Hilton.

The U.K. is filled with sheep shaggin honersexuals..

Sayers P. Naysayers 05-03-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NormanLid (Post 744479)
The U.K. is filled with sheep shaggin honersexuals..

It's only because our sheep are so darned sexy! Your American sheep are mingers, I won't have them in the house.

NormanLid 05-03-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayers P. Naysayers (Post 744486)
It's only because our sheep are so darned sexy! Your American sheep are mingers, I won't have them in the house.

Let's get one thing straight your highness..

Anything American falls into the "Superior" Category..

It's God's will.

Hawaiian Kent 05-03-2011 03:54 PM

Maria you look very similar to somebody famous. An amazing resemblance. Congratulations

I do not understand this story, but I think agree

Mrs. Mary Whitford 05-03-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 744343)
I am still no sure what is wrong whit pearls necklaces.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayers P. Naysayers (Post 744361)
I gave the late Mrs Naysayers a pearl necklace every year on her birthday and I see nothing wrong in it whatsoever. Does it not mention pearls in the bible, something something pearls before swine something something. Or maybe that was Shakespeare. Whatever.

Considering the appropriate scripture was included in the VERY FIRST POST in this thread, there is no excuse for any of this idiocy. <_<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian Kent (Post 744493)
Maria you look very similar to somebody famous. An amazing resemblance. Congratulations

I've been told I look like Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, a high compliment indeed! :blush:

Sayers P. Naysayers 05-03-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 744511)

I've been told I look like Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, a high compliment indeed! :blush:

I think you look quite like wee Jimmy Crankie

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...19_235x202.jpg

that's not the best pic, granted

Mrs. Mary Whitford 05-03-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayers P. Naysayers (Post 744522)
I think you look quite like wee Jimmy Crankie

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...19_235x202.jpg

that's not the best pic, granted

If you're just going to be hateful and insulting, I don't see a long future for you here. :threaten:

Sayers P. Naysayers 05-03-2011 06:09 PM

I apologise, I meant no disrespect. I did say it wasn't the best pic, I'll find a better one.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 05-03-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayers P. Naysayers (Post 744586)
I apologise, I meant no disrespect. I did say it wasn't the best pic, I'll find a better one.

You won't find one at all. Comparing me to an obvious bulldyke will not be tolerated. :angry:

Dr Hadrian Sniderman 05-03-2011 07:53 PM

Can I remind the Spaniard that without the advent of tourism in Spain that her ilk would still be worshipping their pagan deity and eating oranges for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I would also like her to change her location to Benidorm as that's where she lives.

May God walk with her.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 05-03-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Hadrian Sniderman (Post 744652)
Can I remind the Spaniard that without the advent of tourism in Spain that her ilk would still be worshipping their pagan deity and eating oranges for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I would also like her to change her location to Benidorm as that's where she lives.

May God walk with her.

¿Benidorm? I have been there because obviously is no very far of where I live but I'm afraid I live actually at Alicante.:)

And no, we have nothing to thank tourisms for except of the sex-obsesionism, drunkishness, fat horribel pink round beery bellys and horrendous unfashion tramps from England and Irlanda what espoil the nice views to the beutifull Mediterranean Ocean which belong to us.

But thank you for the bless - I believe God already like go walk whit me.:innocent:

YIC, Mari

Dr Hadrian Sniderman 05-03-2011 09:40 PM

You should think as those tourists as soul saving pilgrams sisters. Without then your race of people would not have the instruments to build a temple to worship His Holiness.

May I also point out that in the last millennium you and your ilk were devout mooslims. I believe the onset of the British and the Irish cleansed you of this.

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-04-2011 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Hadrian Sniderman (Post 744740)
You should think as those tourists as soul saving pilgrams sisters. Without then your race of people would not have the instruments to build a temple to worship His Holiness.

Who exactly would that be, friend?

Quote:

May I also point out that in the last millennium you and your ilk were devout mooslims. I believe the onset of the British and the Irish cleansed you of this.
Citation needed.

Dr Hadrian Sniderman 05-04-2011 01:15 AM

I refer to the opening paragraph alone brother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Spain

I have my suspicions that she is indeed a sleeper agent from Hamas themselves so hope you forgive me for keeping my guard up. 520 years ago is no time at all really.

Dr Hadrian Sniderman 05-04-2011 01:20 AM

She may be part of Al-Paella.

I'm changing my password just in case and saying seven Hail Marys for conversing with here on this interweb. I am now bathing in my sister's tears.

MitzaLizalor 05-04-2011 04:40 AM

Quote:

from Dr Hadrian Sniderman
Hail Marys
Quote:

wikipedia [link deleted]
Quote:

His Holiness
:pope: That papist poster will presumably be going to Hell

Quote:

Originally Posted HERE
Citation needed.
I'll cite Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar then :link: and will appreciate any comments from the Iberian peninsula re. their history :thumbsup:

Mrs. Mary Whitford 05-04-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Hadrian Sniderman (Post 744740)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Hadrian Sniderman (Post 744856)
She may be part of Al-Paella.

I'm changing my password just in case and saying seven Hail Marys for conversing with here on this interweb. I am now bathing in my sister's tears.

Speaking of sleeper agents, you ring-kissing papists can't hide your true colors for long, can you? :angry: