The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   World's Oldest Mom to Give Birth at 66 dies at 69! Praise Jesus! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=25543)

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-16-2009 02:19 AM

World's Oldest Mom to Give Birth at 66 dies at 69! Praise Jesus!

A woman who was artificially conceived at age 66 is now entering the pits of fiery Hell at age 69! She has left behind two 2-year-old twins, which is no doubt a beautiful thing since these children now have a chance to be brought up by True Christian™ parents instead of this selfish atheist woman who tried to cheat God's rules!

The Good Lord will not stand idly by while Godless scientists mock his creation by doing frankenstein work on old women so that they can give birth. Let this be a wake-up call for all those women over menopausal age who think they can cheat nature (what God designed) by getting pregnant through Godless scientists.

Story here: 'World's Oldest' Mom Gave Birth at 66, Dead at 69; Leaves Behind Twins

Quote:

MADRID — A Spanish woman who deceived a U.S. fertility clinic about her age and become the oldest woman to give birth has died at 69, leaving behind 2-year-old twins, newspapers reported Wednesday.

Maria del Carmen Bousada gave birth in December 2006 after telling a clinic in Los Angeles that she was 55, the facility's maximum age for single women receiving in-vitro fertilization. Guinness World Records said the 66-year-old was the oldest on record to give birth and the case ignited fierce debate over how much responsibility fertility clinics have over their patients.

Bousada told an interviewer at the time that the Pacific Fertility Center did not ask her for identification, and maintained that because her mother had died at 101, she stood a good chance of living long enough to raise her children.

An early-morning call and an e-mail to the Pacific Fertility Clinic were not immediately returned Wednesday.

Bousada's brother told the local newspaper Diario de Cadiz that she had died but he did not disclose the cause. The newspaper said, without citing a source, that Bousada had been diagnosed with a tumor shortly after giving birth.

Ricardo Bousada told the Barcelona-based newspaper El Periodico de Catalunya that he had exclusively sold details of his sister's death to an unidentified television program and that the proceeds would go to looking after his sister's twin boys, Pau and Christian.

Repeated calls by The Associated Press to Ricardo Bousada's residence in the southern province of Cadiz went unanswered. A woman who answered the phone at a number listed for another brother, Jose Luis Bousada, declined to comment. Her death was also reported by the national newspapers El Mundo

There was no word on who would raise the twins. Bousada had once said she would look for a younger man to help her raise them.

Bousada lived with her mother most of her life in Cadiz and worked in a department store before retiring. She decided to have children after her mother died in 2005 and initially kept her plan secret from her family, she told reporters.

She told the British tabloid News of the World that she sold her house to raise $59,000 to pay for the in-vitro fertilization.

"I think everyone should become a mother at the right time for them," Bousada told the paper. "Often circumstances put you between a rock and a hard place, and maybe things shouldn't have been done in the way they were done, but that was the only way to achieve the thing I had always dreamed of, and I did it," she said.

When she finally told her relatives she was two months pregnant, they thought she was joking, she said.

"Yes, I am old of course, but if I live as long as my mom did, imagine, I could even have grandchildren," she told the News of the World.

Allan Pacey, secretary of the British Fertility Society, said the organization recommends that assisted conception generally not be provided to women beyond the natural age of menopausehttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2.gif at about 50.

"The rationale for all that is that nature didn't design women to have assisted conception beyond the age of the natural menopause...once you get into the mid-50s, I think nature is trying to tell us something," Pacey told The AP.

He added: "I think many people would worry about providing fertility treatment to women in their 60s. I think as a general rule, to embark on pregnancy when you may not see your child go to university is potentially a very difficult situation."

Adriana Iliescu, a Romanian who in 2005 also gave birth at 66, although she was 130 days younger than Bousada, said she was pained to hear of her death and what it meant for her sons.

"It is a great sadness when kids are orphans but civil society will help these children," she told The AP.

She described her little daughter Eliza as "very energetic and spoiled. We dance and sing together."

"I don't feel I am getting old. My pregnancy kept me young," Iliescu said.

Oakland "Reb" Griner 07-16-2009 03:00 AM

Re: World's Oldest Mom to Give Birth at 66 dies at 69! Praise Jes

I wonder if Satan will use her womb to gestate repellent demons ??

angels 07-16-2009 11:38 AM

That woman was so selfish. She should rot in Hell for going against nature and having children at that late age in life. At least now she can't do any more damage.

SUV 07-16-2009 01:01 PM

Indeed! PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Pastor Isaac Peters 07-16-2009 01:21 PM

We True Christians™ should be outraged, but not surprised. Ever since Spain legalized same-sex "marriage," what transgressions of God's plan for family life wouldn't they commit?

Serenity-Millennium 07-16-2009 03:27 PM

But I thought God liked for old women to have babies. What about Sarah? What about Elizabeth?

Nurse Clampett 07-16-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity-Millennium (Post 362394)
But I thought God liked for old women to have babies. What about Sarah? What about Elizabeth?

Those were miracles performed by God. These women went behind God's back and had their cobweb ridden wombs fertilized with frozen baby gravy.:angry:

Capt. Aaron Portway 07-16-2009 09:44 PM

Typical Mexican! God probably sent her the tumor as soon as he found out the demon seeds planted in her by the godless ScIeNtists took root is her shrivled beaner womb!

I'd keep an eye on those twins, they could be demons. I bet they look just like this, except they are Mexicans of course!

Professor Bessemer 07-16-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 362652)
Typical Mexican! God probably sent her the tumor as soon as he found out the demon seeds planted in her by the godless ScIeNtists took root is her shrivled beaner womb!

I'd keep an eye on those twins, they could be demons. I bet they look just like this, except they are Mexicans of course!

Brother Portway, I know this sort of thing upsets you, but that is no excuse for sloppy posting. You did not capitalize a Godly pronoun, you typed 'is' where I assume you meant to type 'in' and you misspelled 'shriveled'.

Remember what Dr. Ville and I discussed with you. When you start to feel like you are having one of your spells, take one of the pills you were prescribed and lay down in a cool dark room.

Capt. Aaron Portway 07-16-2009 10:32 PM

Sorry Professor (and Jesus)! It's just that people who spit in God's face like that stupid Mexican woman really get my goat!:angry:

I feel fine now. I did get a little wound up earlier, but I took it out on some gophers that are digging around the feed shed. I picked this baby up last time I was in Des Moines!

It works on Prairie Dogs too!

pushead 07-17-2009 12:15 AM

Wow. You praise Jesus... but Jesus told to love everybody, right? So... how could you hate so much woman, that you do't even know? You're ready to sin just because in vitro MIGHT BE a sin? That's pretty sick to me. Weren't christians formerly supposed to just praise God and live their lives being as good as they can, giving a hand, not throwing stones?

Pastor Ezekiel 07-17-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushead (Post 362737)
Wow. You praise Jesus... but Jesus told to love everybody, right? So... how could you hate so much woman, that you do't even know? You're ready to sin just because in vitro MIGHT BE a sin? That's pretty sick to me. Weren't christians formerly supposed to just praise God and live their lives being as good as they can, giving a hand, not throwing stones?

Please post the Scripture that says Jesus wants us to love unrepentant scum. :rtfm:

Serenity-Millennium 07-17-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

I know, I can't believe these Landover people sometimes. They are so judgmental. I mean they even have a thread on here where they say they think Hitler went to hell. Can you believe that?

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-17-2009 01:48 AM

S&M, you misunderstood the post. If Hitler did indeed accept Jesus Christ as his lord and savior before he offed himself, then he will be in heaven with all of us True Christians™. On the other hand, if he clung to his papist ways 'till the end, we know exactly where he is right now.

Serenity-Millennium 07-17-2009 04:03 AM

Hitler is in heaven. Everyone goes to heaven!

Professor Bessemer 07-17-2009 04:03 AM

Quote:

This is just a guess of course, but I bet you have never even read the Bible. Am I correct? For your sake, I hope I am right. Because if you had read the Bible and you still believe as you do, there would be no hope for you.

But if you are completely ignorant as to what the Bible actually says, there may be hope for you yet. Get yourself a King James Bible, read it, then come back and we can have a discussion about how much you love Jesus.