The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   It's Happened: STRAIGHT soldiers forced to marry the GAYS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=77149)

Mistress Cookie 04-26-2012 05:54 PM

It's Happened: STRAIGHT soldiers forced to marry the GAYS

Look at the tears in this strapping soldier's eyes as he's FORCED AGAINST HIS WILL to marry another man, or lose his job.

Utterly, utterly revolting. But so typical of the slipery slope the sick-ular world is on!

I never thought I'd see the day when our fine boys in uniform were treated this way!

Bob4God 04-26-2012 07:39 PM

Re: It's Happened: STRAIGHT soldiers forced to marry the GAYS

It's just as we've as predicted.

There was not even an indication that the young man waiting in the crowd was a gay or even a legal adult.

But the influence of the homosexual agenda is so strong now, as soon as the queer gets off the airplane, the man in the crowd is suddenly overtaken by Satan's angels and the gay agenda that he forgets all about his father or brother whom he'd been waiting for, and runs off to elope with the first fag that comes along, never to be seen again.

This could happen to your son if we do not teach Biblical creation in schools, outlaw atheist points of view, and demand a ban on all homosexuality.

Mistress Cookie 04-26-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 877114)
There was not even an indication that the young man waiting in the crowd was a gay or even a legal adult.

I don't know what's worse...a straight U.S. soldier being forced to marry a gay male...or a straight U.S. soldier being forced to marry ANOTHER straight male.

But that is where we're headed, gay or straight it doesn't matter.

Our population is going to decintigrate due to these policies.

Roberta 04-26-2012 10:01 PM

Looks like an Icelandic flag they're flying. This would never be permitted in a civilized country.

Fleur-de-lis 04-27-2012 04:21 AM

Those are tears of joy.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-27-2012 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleur-de-lis (Post 877312)
Those are tears of joy.

More like tears of RAGE! Those fags are now on notice that God Almighty is planning on sending them directly to HELL. No joy there. :sinner:

Roberta 04-27-2012 06:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 877164)
I don't know what's worse...a straight U.S. soldier being forced to marry a gay male...or a straight U.S. soldier being forced to marry ANOTHER straight male.

Trevor wasn't the only one who enjoyed this furry reunion. Comments on Yahoo! included "that's unconditional love for ya!" and "beautiful dog and reunion" :fear2:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/s...210952704.html

Mistress Cookie 04-27-2012 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 877184)
Looks like an Icelandic flag they're flying. This would never be permitted in a civilized country.

Great. So now the U.S. homogay soldiers (like in the recruitment video) are flying a foreign fag-flag on their watch ? ?

Communism, anyone?

Born Again Bob 04-28-2012 12:54 AM

Dear Friends,

And what's on their wedding registry? Lowered combat readiness.

Also, probably, bicycle shorts.

Yours in Him,
BAB

ExGay Alex 04-28-2012 08:57 AM

I was shocked by this horrific video. I had an involuntary reaction of nausea when I saw the smile of the waiting "man," with his stupid haircut and then the soldier gets down on his knees in front of him, and then the sick kissing. I watched it again and again to see if I really saw what I think I saw.

As I sit here, alone in my apartment, cured by Christ of all gay feelings, I tried to imagine this guy meeting me, and kissing him, softly, our breath mingling, and it brought a tear to my eye, too. A tear of longing and sadness. Longing and sadness that these two men do not know the Lord and will go to hell. I much prefer the knowledge that I will spend eternity in heaven. Praise Jesus! :jesus:

God's_Stadium 04-28-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExGay Alex (Post 877886)
I was shocked by this horrific video. I had an involuntary reaction of nausea when I saw the smile of the waiting "man," with his stupid haircut and then the soldier gets down on his knees in front of him, and then the sick kissing. I watched it again and again to see if I really saw what I think I saw.

As I sit here, alone in my apartment, cured by Christ of all gay feelings, I tried to imagine this guy meeting me, and kissing him, softly, our breath mingling, and it brought a tear to my eye, too. A tear of longing and sadness. Longing and sadness that these two men do not know the Lord and will go to hell. I much prefer the knowledge that I will spend eternity in heaven. Praise Jesus! :jesus:

Well said, friend, I don't think I could have put it any better.

Also, I have a lot of respect for you already ExGay, I know homosexuality is almost as hard of an addiction to break as is heroin or crack. But I give you props for doing it, and look forward to seeing you once we're in Heaven laughing at the liberals and those who didn't accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Mistress Cookie 04-29-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExGay Alex (Post 877886)
I was shocked by this horrific video. I had an involuntary reaction of nausea when I saw the smile of the waiting "man," with his stupid haircut and then the soldier gets down on his knees in front of him, and then the sick kissing.

I'm sure you're still watching this "video" in stunned disbelief, confusion, and sadness...but take heart. Notice that the bigger one (the supposed "man" in the "relationship") is practically in tears as he presents his ring to Statan's boytoy/minion.

That's because he knows d#mn well he's binding both of them IRREVOCABLY to a life of damnation and despair. They will not know a moment's peace or happiness from that moment onward, after pledging their lives and union to the devil. (I'm glad the video at least did not show the human sacrifice that follows.)

Johny Joe Hold 04-30-2012 12:12 AM

Being a politician, my mind goes to that topic. I'm thinking of our beloved President, George W Bush.

Some people wonder why President Bush got us into so many wars. I believe it was because of this Satanic policy of homer marriage between soldiers.

We know, and President Bush knew, there are no athiests in the foxhole. He make sure homer soldiers experienced war and the reconciliation with Jesus that results. Jesus puts an end to those forced homer marriages.

DawkinsBitch 04-30-2012 08:51 PM

I don't know. I think maybe if straight men in the military were forced to marry other men, then they might become more tolerant of gays. :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 04-30-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DawkinsBitch (Post 878699)
I don't know. I think maybe if straight men in the military were forced to marry other men, then they might become more tolerant of gays. :thumbsup:

Why should anyone be tolerant of anal rape and bestiality?

:o

Mistress Cookie 04-30-2012 11:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bottom Line is, the Gays just aren't cut out to be soldiers, as this brave protester's sign proves.

Roberta 04-30-2012 11:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Right on. Did you ever see a poofier perianalist than this twit? I'll bet he's writhing on satan's texas tommy with double habaneros.

Mistress Cookie 04-30-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 878840)
Right on. Did you ever see a poofier perianalist than this twit?

Golly....maybe this is part of the mystery of the homogays trying to infiltrate the forces?

All the medals look like jewelry?

If we discontinue the medals (or at least the more colorful ones) they could go away?

Kevinturkowski the joo 05-01-2012 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 877164)

But that is where we're headed, gay or straight it doesn't matter.

Our population is going to decintigrate due to these policies.

Who says they are forcing marriage on straights or gays?

LBC loving Dutchmen 05-01-2012 03:06 PM

Of course they are forced, no Godly American soldier would ever volunteer being damned for eternity. That's just outrageous nonsense!
Or are you looking forward to spend eternity in hell? :a078: