The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   AIDS Mapper: Discover who has AIDS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91212)

Prayer Warrior 07-01-2013 10:42 PM

AIDS Mapper: Discover who has AIDS

For too long, people with the deadly AIDS virus have roamed freely posing a risk to our children and our loved ones. Up until recently, we have been bound by restrictive and uneeded privacy laws and "privacy rights" that prevented us from having any clue who had AIDS. Doctors were not even permitted to inform the children, the co-workers, the loved ones, or the neighbors of the infected. Everyone was so worried about the rights of sexual perverts and molesters. Why is that? What about the person who is doing the right thing? Who is looking out for your rights or the rights of your loved ones? Who is looking out for the rights of your customers?

Thanks to recent innovations with NSA and the rollback of these so called "privacy" regulations, along with doctors who share my concerns, I have been able to compile a database of filthy AIDS infected perverts. Introducing AIDS Mapper! Just take a look at our demo to discover what AIDS mapper can do for you.

http://i43.tinypic.com/rwp4zn.jpg

In today's day and age, it is no longer sufficient to simply ask these sexual perverts or their past boyfriends and girlfriends about their history. You need to know for certain whether or not the person you're considering hiring, dating, or living near is infected.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of this information, and because users of the software have the ability to help report the infected, I can't offer a full trial. Though don't worry about inaccurate records, we go through a very careful and thorough screening process to make sure this information and power is only given to the most trustworthy people. It is almost impossible for anyone who can afford this software to be infected with AIDS.

If you are interested in this software, please private message me to arrange pricing options.

Nobar King 07-01-2013 11:54 PM

Re: AIDS Mapper: Discover who has AIDS

I need an app like this for my iPhone to help me navigate away from 'hot' neighborhoods where homos would live.

MitzaLizalor 07-02-2013 12:43 PM

I understand that the Google glasses are available to devs pre-release

perhaps biometrics of infected persons could be logged and indicated when recognised by Gglass?

Andy Formen 07-03-2013 06:03 AM

You really can't put a price on something like this. If you are a True Christian™ and a homer hatter, you will get this.

MitzaLizalor 07-03-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Formen (Post 1012634)
You really can't put a price on something like this. If you are a True Christian™ and a homer hatter, you will get this.

I doubt that any True Christian™ would be a homosexual who sold hats.

YoungWhiteChristian 07-04-2013 04:52 PM

This is great! Thank you for making it!
YiC

Prayer Warrior 07-12-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1012347)
I need an app like this for my iPhone to help me navigate away from 'hot' neighborhoods where homos would live.

That is currently in development and we plan to have the iPhone app finished sometime in the next month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1012467)
I understand that the Google glasses are available to devs pre-release

perhaps biometrics of infected persons could be logged and indicated when recognised by Gglass?

That is an excellent idea. However, there are several technical hurdles to get through though. Programming facial recognition software such as what is on Facebook is an enormous undertaking, and even the best software is only 99% accurate.

In addition to that, faces can change over time with wrinkles, facial hair, glasses, and other factors, further complicating the problem.

We pride ourselves on accuracy and would not want to risk any false positives (or false negatives, depending on how you look at it), or the even more frightening possibility of customers being lulled into a sense of false security by an infected person being identified as safe.

Technology constantly improving, and so is the threat from the AIDS menace. As long as you and others continue supporting AIDS mapper and I expect we'll be able to come up with something along the lines of what you're looking for at some point in the future.

Mrs.Elizabeth 07-13-2013 04:20 AM

I'm going to get that App as soon as it's on sale, I want to be sure that my daughters and their future kids will be safe and they won't have to worry for gay pedophiles. I'm very aware that those queers like to start with little boys and then young men, is just creepy :wacko:

Mary Etheldreda 07-06-2015 07:02 PM

I have this app installed and must congratulate Prayer Warrior for another brilliant contribution to the security of our children!

Thank you!

May God Bless you!

Youth Minister Harry 09-28-2015 06:51 AM

This is a wonderful program! I love that it has no age limitations, listing boys of any age with full photos, home addresses, MyFace and other social media accounts etc... Truly a miracle of God's Glory!

Now, I did some research on a boy who was invited to attend a Bible Campout Workshop and I found his distant uncle in the database. Since then, I have performed multiple up close inspections of the boy to make sure he doesn't have it too, by heredity or something. It is VERY VERY important to me that he does not have it. I would think uploading his examination videos would be valuable to researchers using the database, so men everywhere know he's getting inspected regularly and is still a clean ddf boy. Is there a way to upload these videos and maybe charge a little money for them so that we can get our beak wet? Thank you for your wonderful tool!