The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Black teenager persecutes a True Christian™ store! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94001)

Basilissa 10-30-2013 10:01 PM

Black teenager persecutes a True Christian™ store!

This is a very sad story, showing how hard it is to be a Christian in these days. Trayon Christian (what an odd name for a heathen), a black teenager sues Barneys, a True Christian™ store, because he was arrested after buying a $350 belt in this store. The clerk in the store did what any vigilant Christian would do - he assumed that the black guy could not possibly had honestly earned the money to buy that belt. (And even if he did, he had no business spending it in an upscale store. He should have spent it on drugs, like all other blacks). After leaving the store, Trayon was arrested by the NYPD, and asked who he was and where did he get the money. Now Trayon has the audacity to sue the store and the NYPD, and another black is saying that she was "harassed" as well:

Black Teen Cuffed, Put in Cell After $350 Barneys Purchase; Second Shopper Says She Was Harassed

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...228915061.html

Quote:

A 19-year-old college student from Queens says he was handcuffed and locked in a jail cell after buying a $350 designer belt at Barneys on Madison Avenue because he is "a young black man."
Trayon Christian told NBC 4 New York on Wednesday that he saved up from a part-time job for weeks to buy a Salvatore Ferragamo belt at Barneys.
When he went to the store to buy it in April, he says the checkout clerk asked to see his identification. After the sale went through and he left the store, he was approached by police about a block away, and asked "how a young black man such as himself could afford to purchase such an expensive belt," according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Manhattan Supreme Court.
Officers hauled Christian to the local precinct, where he showed police his identification, as well as his debit card and the receipt for the belt, the lawsuit says.

Police still believed Christian's identification was fake, and eventually called his bank, which verified it was his, according to the complaint. Christian, who has no prior arrests, was released.

He told NBC 4 New York that questions were racing through his mind while he went through the painful experience of being handcuffed and taken to a cell.

"Why me? I guess because I'm a young black man, and you know, people do a credit card scam so they probably thought that I was one of them," Christian said. "They probably think that black people don't have money like that."

He later returned the belt to Barneys because he says he "didn't want to have nothing to do with it."
He is suing the city and the luxury department store for unspecified damages as a result of "great physical and mental distress and humiliation."
The NYPD said Christian's encounter with police is "under internal review."
Barneys said in a statement Wednesday that none of its employees was involved in any action with Christian other than the sale, and added that the store "has zero tolerance for any form of discrimination."
A second black customer, Kayla Phillips, came forward Wednesday, telling the New York Daily News and the New York Post that she was harassed by police after buying a $2,500 Céline handbag from the upscale store.
Phillips, a 21-year-old nursing student from Brooklyn, told the newspapers that four officers approached her in a nearby subway stop minutes after the purchase and asked her why she used a temporary debit card to buy the bag. Phillips said she had just opened a new bank account when she bought the purse.
Phillips' attorney told the Daily News that a civil rights lawsuit is pending in the encounter.
True Christians™ unite and support Godly Barneys store!

James Hutchins 10-30-2013 11:54 PM

Re: Black teenager persecutes a True Christian™ store!

This is so heartbreaking. Nigras get sneakier and sneakier every day. This is why none of those people that work for me are allowed to carry ID's. A wallet to them is simply a pack of lies. I have no doubt that Christian Purity™ will catch up to young Trayvon soon enough and put him in his proper place. Identity theft is no joke.

Dr Laurence Niles 10-31-2013 12:07 AM

This is why I'm so proud of America. It is the country of common sense. Sensible people such as that nice Mr Romney know that 47% of Americans are ALL feckless layabouts who are on welfare and drugs.

If pointing out that some of them are black folks and using that information to try to stop potential crimes is a crime then colour America guilty of protecting it's own, I should figure, more like.

:angry:

Ex-soccer player 10-31-2013 11:39 AM

The Barneys-employees probably called the police right when they saw the young gangsta entering the store. They could not foresee this Trayon boy actually paying for the stuff he's carrying away. That's like a joo lending you money at a reasonable rate :D

Why isn't the boy whining and complaining about his fellow negroes who are giving their race the bad name? :mad:

winstonthewhiner 11-07-2013 09:03 PM

Bill Clinton was right when he said 'The economy, stupid'. Would you rather have the black population spend money on consumer and luxury goods, or on drugs, which you will pay for?

You literally are going to pay for it, either through higher taxes to pay more policemen, or by having to buy a gun to protect yourself, having to fire it and then you need a lawyer to have a stand in the following trial (which you will have to undergo, even if you are found unguilty because you acted in self defense).

Alphonse Alban 11-07-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winstonsmith (Post 1039685)
Would you rather have the black population spend money on consumer and luxury goods, or on drugs, which you will pay for?

You literally are going to pay for it

That's the point. Thanks to president of Kenya, Hussein Obama, we are paying consumer goods, luxury goods and drugs of the nigra population. We should not be paying any of those.

TheLordIsMyBullet 11-08-2013 04:53 PM

Before even entering such a store this "youth" should have been tested and had to prove his allegiance to the Lord. I fought through blood sweat and tears to show my faith.

John Creeser 11-08-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLordIsMyBullet (Post 1039900)
Before even entering such a store this "youth" should have been tested and had to prove his allegiance to the Lord. I fought through blood sweat and tears to show my faith.

Dear friend - before posting anymore, please introduce yourself here.

Thank you.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-12-2013 07:33 AM

There's something very fishy going on in this story...we know all niglets wear their pants down around their knees sans belt...:to_keep_order:

Pastor Ed Lowman 11-13-2013 03:08 AM

This boy should have been stopped because in all likelihood, the goods were stolen. It's good that they weren't, but no one should prevent cautious law enforcement and store management from following up on every lead.

Does the liberal media think we can change human nature? The fact is, if we see a negro on a bike, it's never a good idea to shoot at them because the bike might be yours and may get damaged. No one can change that.

Jack Rankan 11-13-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unworthyofgrace (Post 1040762)
There's something very fishy going on in this story...we know all niglets wear their pants down around their knees sans belt...:to_keep_order:

But what if they developed the ability to learn? Satan is a crafty one, one can never know. And we all know nigras try time and time again to flim flam the law...

Mistress Cookie 11-15-2013 07:13 PM

What probably happened is the young darkie was loaded down with other stolen loot from top to toe under his baggy clothes, and just bought the belt on the way out to avoid suspicion.

The same with the Daughter of Ham who bought the purse.

It's a common ploy.

Strip searches would have revealed this.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-16-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 1041543)
What probably happened is the young darkie was loaded down with other stolen loot from top to toe under his baggy clothes, and just bought the belt on the way out to avoid suspicion.

The same with the Daughter of Ham who bought the purse.

It's a common ploy.

Strip searches would have revealed this.

Well amen and I'd like to know how a couple of picanninies got their hands on so much loot to begin with. Don't you just know that he's a crack dealer and shes' a whore for money? :angry:

Mary Etheldreda 11-16-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1041608)
Well amen and I'd like to know how a couple of picanninies got their hands on so much loot to begin with.

I've heard they've taken to selling babies to atheists who make Literal Baby Back Ribs with them.

:ph34r:

AHellboundKilljoy 03-24-2016 08:49 PM

thats terrible! I support Barney's in every way!

Just Chris 06-18-2016 07:54 PM

I'm glad Mr.Christian won the case. It seems the Lord has shown you horrible racists the truth.

Basilissa 06-18-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head (Post 1183739)
I'm glad Mr.Christian won the case. It seems the Lord has shown you horrible racists the truth.

Yes. He has shown us that we are blessed by persecution, and thus reinforced us in our firm belief in Him and His Word, the Holy Bible.

Matthew 5:10 - Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

2 Timothy 3:12 - Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

:innocent:

Titus Templeton 06-18-2016 08:38 PM

I wonder if its just the blacks in Germany that they all wear black leather jackets? Is it the same in the U.S?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-22-2016 06:41 PM

I used to have a black boy who I'd send out on errands to pick up groceries and other menial tasks he could handle. One day he disappeared with $100 in cash I'd given him to pay for the dry cleaning. I just figured he'd run off and was high on the reefer somewhere, or that I'd overestimated his abilities and he'd burned out. But now I wonder if the police didn't arrest him because he had my silk dinner jacket? I should get my new boy to look into it.

TheLocalGamer 06-23-2016 07:29 PM

How can people assume the young man stole all the money? He probably worked his behind off for a long time to EARN that belt, just for you to go and accuse him of something that never happened? He PROVED his identity, and PROVED that he earned all the money.

Seeing the color of one's skin does NOT give you the right to make assumptions. False ones at that. :nono: