The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Satanic Demon Possessed Animals (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=63431)

Daisy Mae Johnson 04-17-2011 06:14 PM

Satanic Demon Possessed Animals

Folks, say a prayer before watching these vids.

Here is living PROOF that Satan and his demons possess animals for their entertainment or to use as a vessel. Sometimes a demon will use the animal as a carrier and when it is convenient will jump from the animal and into you!

It's no wonder goats are often possessed as they ARE Satan's beasts.

This goat keeps screaming for Bob. The demon must want this Bob person to come close so he can get in to his body.

In this video you will see a very aggressive goat who keep calling the young lady trying to feed them a whore. :o:angry:

This goat keeps telling this man to STOOOOOOP whatever it is he is doing

Please post your proof of demon possessed animals here.

May GOD be with you.

Dr. Zaius 04-17-2011 06:18 PM

Re: Satanic Demon Possessed Animals

Satan is busy possessing all sorts of animals. Here is a dog that is possessed by an evil spirit:

lukasekman 04-17-2011 06:49 PM

My neighbor's cat is possessed by Satan. She bite people randomly for no particular reason, once she bit my sister in her face. Sometimes she walk around with a demonic aura, waiting for anyone to attack.

How do I perform exorcism on a cat?

BelieverInGod 04-18-2011 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 734244)
In this video you will see a very aggressive goat who keep calling the young lady trying to feed them a whore. :o:angry:

Well considering how obsessed they are about his sexual extremities. I am sure that they are whores. Liebrals scare me, it's why I have to put "pants" on my male Rottweilers so that people won't go on about their testicles.

Fortunately the spaniels are hairy enough that nobody seems to notice.

Quote:

This goat keeps telling this man to STOOOOOOP whatever it is he is doing

Please post your proof of demon possessed animals here.

May GOD be with you.
Probably a Scottish goat, we all know what they do to their livestock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius (Post 734247)
Satan is busy possessing all sorts of animals. Here is a dog that is possessed by an evil spirit:

If one of my dogs sounded like that I would shoot it. It's obviously possessed.

Alphonse Alban 04-18-2011 08:03 AM

I hope they put this one down right after getting the evidence of possession on tape. That thing even looks devilish. If it was dog at one point, it ain't no dog anymore.

Cryptic 05-01-2011 07:45 AM

You guys are OH so wrong.

Cryptic 05-01-2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 734266)
My neighbor's cat is possessed by Satan. She bite people randomly for no particular reason, once she bit my sister in her face. Sometimes she walk around with a demonic aura, waiting for anyone to attack.

You're so piffleed up.
:devil:

Virginia Day Templeton 05-01-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Why bother? Just put on some Red Wings and stomp its head. It's a dumb animal and not even your animal, so its life is of no concern to you. Might want to have your 870 handy in case the neighbor (who is probably training it to attack people) gives you any trouble.

RogerLockless 05-04-2011 05:25 AM

Both of those dogs have something weird going on for sure, but the first one sounds like it is in dire peril and the people with the camera are laughing. Come to think of it, everyone commenting on videos like that and everyone in them thinks it's funny.
Hmm..

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 05-04-2011 05:42 AM

Quote:

With a large dog, a pillow case and a stick or a water gun. Cats are inherently evil and familiars of satan.

Daisy Mae Johnson 05-05-2013 06:02 AM

In this video a reporter reports of a "dark, wild-haired, possibly demonic goat."

See folks. demon possessed animals are making the national news!

This goat, who is probably a demon who came up to Earth to rape people, tries to rape the 14 year old boy in the video. :fear2:

My advice to you, should you run into one of these demonic beasts is to REBUKE THEM IN THE NAME OF JESUS and run like the dickens!

Paragon of virtue 05-05-2013 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 1000338)

That video clearly shows a horrible perverse abomination who would love to get a hold on a young, nubile 14 year old boy...also, there's a creepy looking goat in it too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1643276.html

Witch Hammer 05-05-2013 05:37 PM

Never underestimate the Chinchilla as a demonic host animal. These evil creatures are routinely driven by satan to sodomize other small animals.

Gospel of Truth 07-18-2013 04:21 PM

Demonic chickens prevent rabbits from killing each other. (Or making new rabbits maybe?)

Pastor Ezekiel 07-21-2013 05:48 AM

Now you can't tell me things like this aren't demonic.

Daisy Mae Johnson 02-14-2014 11:07 PM

We all know that cats are demon possessed. In fact, the Bible calls them "familiar spirits" (Luke 4:33-36; Mark 1:25-26).

If you doubt for a moment, please watch the following videos. I implore you to say a prayer of protection first though!

:fear2:

Christian_soldier 02-15-2014 12:03 PM

Goats make excellent meat as they're very soft and delicious. None of these videos should scare anyone one bit; I only saw fresh meat and it made me drool. If that goat had pulled that one on me, it would simply end up in pot stew.

I can vouch for a really excellent recipe with goat meat:

Goat with spicy gravy:

In a frying pan, add mustard oil and heat the vessel. Add cinnamon, black cumin, cloves, black cardamom and onions. Add sunflower oil and cook for 5-10 mins.

Add garlic paste and ginger. The whole gravy will turn brown.

Add fenugreek, turmeric, salt, Indian spices, dried red chilli and 1 cup water to the above mixture.

Now kill that idiotic goat, cut its meat nicely into cubical chunks and cook for 5-7 minutes in that yummy gravy.

Add 2 cups of water. Let it come to a boil. Cover the pan and cook on medium flame till the meat is tender. (Takes about an hour). If you're using a pressure cooker, you need to wait for 6-7 whistle sounds.

Once the goat is cooked add dry mango powder, green chillies and fennel seeds. Mix. Garnish with coriander and serve.

http://www.ndtv.com/cooks/images/kha...-final_med.jpg

I don't think Billy boy would scare anybody. He's proof that God loves you and wants you to feast on delicious meat.

As for the demon-possessed cat, I don't think it would last long in a Chinese or Korean household.

Daisy Mae Johnson 10-22-2014 06:14 PM

Demonic goat beast makes the national news!

:o