The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Truth About New Atheism (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86803)

Metalavery 12-03-2013 07:42 PM

Re: The Truth About New Atheism

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1045384)
According to whom? Word of God says that He made human as His own image, so of course we have same feelings as He does. He says it Himself.

Proverbs 6:16-19 16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Deuteronomy 16:22 Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the Lord thy God hateth.

It is obvious that God does hate. How about love or jealousy? These are emotions that God also has. Are you saying that humans cannot be then jealous or cannot love?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

It is now clear why Jesus send you to this forum today, friend. You really need learn the truth about the word of God as it's ovious that you have been lied to whole your life.

GLORY!

if what you say is the truth. then id rather be raped, tortured, Die a slow death. Then go to hell to be in a eternity of pain. Then live in the world you speak of. A world filled with hate.

Basilissa 12-03-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045366)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1045363)
Are you saying that the Word of God is evil???? :fear2:

every phrase that speaks of hate. is not gods word. Hate is a human emotion. God feels no hate. humans only project hate upon god.

Are you saying that the Holy Bible is not the Word of God? :fear2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045382)
God isnt wrong... you are wrong for being against gods true love for all mankind.

Where do you get the idea that God loves everybody? Because it ain't in the Bible, sweetie pie. Are you making up your own religion, which is not based on anything real?

Metalavery 12-03-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1045387)
Are you saying that the Holy Bible is not the Word of God? :fear2:

Where do you get the idea that God loves everybody? Because it ain't in the Bible, sweetie pie. Are you making up your own religion, which is not based on anything real?

Its not a religon its my personal beliefs. How what i feel the world should be. a world of love and forgiveness... I know it will never truly be perfect. but as long as we strive for peace and love. we can get a shade of it. If you are not for that... then you are a pathetic human being... one who can not love... And if that is the word of god... then again... i don't want to live. becuse your world is hell. and your god is the devil.

Alphonse Alban 12-03-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045386)
if what you say is the truth. then id rather be raped, tortured, Die a slow death. Then go to hell to be in a eternity of pain. Then live in the world you speak of. A world filled with hate.

It's not what I say. That is what God says. We are Christians and we follow the word of God. If you don't like Christians, then it really is just your problem. You need to learn to be more tolerant.

Metalavery 12-03-2013 07:54 PM

every one should follow there own beliefs.. there own hearts... If you dont they arent truly human. I leave you all crying... sad and upset that you all have evil in your hearts... But I accept and still love you. I respect you and wish you will do the same for me.

Alphonse Alban 12-03-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045392)
every one should follow there own beliefs.. there own hearts... If you dont they arent truly human. I leave you all crying... sad and upset that you all have evil in your hearts... But I accept and still love you. I respect you and wish you will do the same for me.

I hope you stop hating Chrisitian way and learn to really love. Otherwise you will just end up in hell. I can't believe that someone could really not like Jesus, like you do.

I pray for you, so you could learn to tolerate Jesus and Christians.

Metalavery 12-03-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1045393)
I hope you stop hating Chrisitian way and learn to really love. Otherwise you will just end up in hell. I can't believe that someone could really not like Jesus, like you do.

I pray for you, so you could learn to tolerate Jesus and Christians.

I love christains, i love Jesus... I love every one... I am tolerate of every one. But I also wish every one could love every one... If your son was gay... truly gay and he was never not going to be gay. could you still love him as a homosexual? Or deny it and call him lost?

Basilissa 12-03-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045390)
Its not a religon its my personal beliefs. How what i feel the world should be. a world of love and forgiveness...

I'm guessing that you feel that world should be without wars, hunger, and exploitation?

And how does that wishful thinking translate itself to the real world out there?

Do you really think that if God really loved everybody, there would be so much injustice in the world?

Accept it, honey, the only logical explanation of the cruelty in this world is that God Himself is cruel and vindictive (Exodus 15:3, 20:5, 1 Samuel 15:3, Isaiah 13:9, Psalm 137:9, 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12).

After all, He creates both good and evil (Isaiah 45:7).

Quote:

I know it will never truly be perfect. but as long as we strive for peace and love. we can get a shade of it.
Yeah, buddy, how is that going, since, let's say, the advent of sedentary agricultural civilizations?

Quote:

If you are not for that... then you are a pathetic human being... one who can not love... And if that is the word of god... then again... i don't want to live. becuse your world is hell.
Haven't seen any world news recently, have you?

Quote:

and your god is the devil.
He creates both: good and evil.

Alphonse Alban 12-03-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045395)
I love christains, i love Jesus... I love every one... I am tolerate of every one.

Why do you then say time after time that Jesus is wrong and that Christianity is wrong? That's not love, that's not tolerance. You have really twisted view on these things.

Metalavery 12-03-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1045399)
Why do you then say time after time that Jesus is wrong and that Christianity is wrong? That's not love, that's not tolerance. You have really twisted view on these things.

So are you tolerant with Islam?

Alphonse Alban 12-03-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045401)
So are you tolerant with Islam?

Yes, I love them enought that I will do my best to convert them to Christianity. You see, they are not damned just because they are muslims, they will be damned if they do not leave their evil muslim ways behind.

Saving souls is the prime definition of love. Follow Him and be saved, ignore Him and be damned.

Just like Jesus says it.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-03-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Everyone does follow their own beliefs, unfortunately for everyone but those of us who follow His Word as It is written, those who believe anything but The Word of God are doomed to suffer for eternity in hell.

Quote:

John 12:48 (1611 King James Bible)

He that reiecteth me, and receiueth not my words, hath one that iudgeth him: ţe word that I haue spoken, the same shall iudge him in the last day.
Quote:

John 14:21 (1611 King James Bible)

He that hath my commandements, and keepeth them, hee it is that loueth me: and he that loueth me shall be loued of my Father, and I will loue him, and will manifest my selfe to him.
Quote:

John 5:39 (1611 King James Bible)

¶ Search the Scriptures, for in them ye thinke ye haue eternall life, and they are they which testifie of me.
God doesn't care if you treat others lovingly, and try to lead a life in which you help others and try to make the world a better place. No, He demands that we believe in Him and accept Jesus as our savior, and follow His commandments. Everything else is irrelevant to God:

Quote:

Isaiah 64:6 (1611 King James Bible)

But we are al as an vncleane thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy ragges, and we all doe fade as a leafe, and our iniquities like the wind haue taken vs away.
You can work hard your entire life to help others, show compassion to your fellow man, but without the Blood of Christ, we are as filthy rags unto the Father.

Metalavery 12-03-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1045402)
Yes, I love them enought that I will do my best to convert them to Christianity. You see, they are not damned just because they are muslims, they will be damned if they do not leave their evil muslim ways behind.

Saving souls is the prime definition of love. Follow Him and be saved, ignore Him and be damned.

Just like Jesus says it.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

but that isnt tolerance... if you were tolernate you would accept them.

I am fine with your beliefs and i know i will never stop them. But I'm just trying to help you become a better person...

Alphonse Alban 12-03-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045404)

I am fine with your beliefs and i know i will never stop them. But I'm just trying to help you become a better person...

It's not my opinion. Jesus does not tolerate them. What I feel about them does not matter in the end. Most loving thing to do, is trying to save them from hell. Or do you again disagree with Christianity and Jesus?

Metalavery 12-03-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045404)

I guess im just foolish, i have to much love in my heart. I just cant hate anyone.

-hugs every one in the thread.-

I hope you all have a great Christmas.

God bless and good bye.

Alphonse Alban 12-03-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045406)
I guess im just foolish, i have to much love in my heart. I just cant hate anyone.

-hugs every one in the thread.-

I hope you all have a great Christmas.

God bless and good bye.

Good bye. I really hope you some day find true love in your heart and and be able to tolerate baby Jesus and Christians.

I pray for you, friend.

Mary Etheldreda 12-03-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045383)
It is what i feel is right, What my soul tells me. If i'm wrong about that, then I'd rather die and spend an eternal life in hell. then live a life where no one is equal, and we aren't allowed to love every one equally.

Ah, you you are a self-admitted sinner who hates the LORD and rejects the temporary sacrifice of Jesus the Christ. Honesty is a good first step, dear.

:)

Let me assure you that what you feel means nothing if it is not confirmed in the pages of the Holy Bible. For all you know, it is Satan whispering lies to you, or it is the false teachings of your fathers, or it is the sinful influence of the Gay Agenda in these public schools scattered throughout the nation. Most likely, it's a combination of these three, and probably more.

But what does the Holy Bible itself say about trusting your own conscience?

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

The idea of "pure love for one another" is clearly laid out in the Holy Scriptures. I've given you a resource for that understanding already. It refers to pure love for "my neighbor," ie, True Christians™. We have that, I can assure you. If you'd like to give up your icky homo habits and follow Jesus Christ and not the Freddy Mercury Fan Club, you too can have pure love. You can live with us for all eternity, you can have your own room in God's Mansion (John 14:2), and a new name (Revelation 2:17) and everything! It will be ever so special!

There is, however, nothing in God's Holy Word about being "all the same, we are all equal, man and woman." As a matter of fact, the LORD Himself tells us not only are we not created equally, but we are created for a particular purpose for His glory, not our own entertainment (Ephesians 2:10), and He does not appreciate ungrateful whining about it (Romans 9:20-24).

Mary Etheldreda 12-03-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

But I accept and still love you. I respect you

Oh good! I'll take that to mean we can count on you to support removing that pesky, controversial clause in the Constitution about the separation of church and state so we can properly govern our society based on the Laws of God!

Ta-ta!

:bye:

Metalavery 12-03-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1045409)
Ah, you you are a self-admitted sinner who hates the LORD and rejects the temporary sacrifice of Jesus the Christ. Honesty is a good first step, dear.

:)

Let me assure you that what you feel means nothing if it is not confirmed in the pages of the Holy Bible. For all you know, it is Satan whispering lies to you, or it is the false teachings of your fathers, or it is the sinful influence of the Gay Agenda in these public schools scattered throughout the nation. Most likely, it's a combination of these three, and probably more.

But what does the Holy Bible itself say about trusting your own conscience?

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

The idea of "pure love for one another" is clearly laid out in the Holy Scriptures. I've given you a resource for that understanding already. It refers to pure love for "my neighbor," ie, True Christians™. We have that, I can assure you. If you'd like to give up your icky homo habits and follow Jesus Christ and not the Freddy Mercury Fan Club, you too can have pure love. You can live with us for all eternity, you can have your own room in God's Mansion (John 14:2), and a new name (Revelation 2:17) and everything! It will be ever so special!

There is, however, nothing in God's Holy Word about being "all the same, we are all equal, man and woman." As a matter of fact, the LORD Himself tells us not only are we not created equally, but we are created for a particular purpose for His glory, not our own entertainment (Ephesians 2:10), and He does not appreciate ungrateful whining about it (Romans 9:20-24).

Please understand i will NEVER conform to your beliefs... But doesn't meen i dont love you and everything you stand for. -hugs- bye Mary!

Dr Laurence Niles 12-03-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalavery (Post 1045395)
If your son was gay... truly gay and he was never not going to be gay. could you still love him as a homosexual?

Why is God's name would you want to homosexually love your son?

That would be incest and rape (anal). Your just sick :blech:

People like you disgust me, you make me sick. :thumbdown:

All the best, Dr Niles.