The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95490)

I Fear Him 12-26-2013 07:39 AM

Hello

I am a follower of Jesus and came to this site in hopes to learn from you and your great people. I need your help to be as close to God as possible and follow his ways to the T.

I go to a local church in Ohio that is in a very small town voided of all that sinful big city mombo jombo.

I let the Lord wash me of my sins when i lived through a beating from some gang members in calafonia (never will I go to such a devilish place again). When I woke up I knew then that I needed Jesus in my heart to protect me from the sins and pigish non believers of the world.

My favorite verse is

1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

Pastor Ed Lowman 12-26-2013 07:47 AM

Re: Hello

I Fear Him...what a wonderfully reverent username. Welcome to Landover Baptist.

Ohio is a great place and California a God-hated cesspool. I hope you learned your lesson never to go there again.

We would ask that use the Authorized KJV 1611 Bible as it alone declares God's Infallable Word for us today (see I Peter 4:11).

Won't it be wonderful to look down over heaven's lofty railing and see all the homers and Mexicans and heathen scum burning in Hell while we dance for joy on that celestial Sea of Glass for all eternity?

Shout glory!!! :thumbsup:

Pastor Ed

I Fear Him 12-26-2013 07:54 AM

Well thank you Pastor Ed for the quick and warmful welcome and I do have that version of the great book, with back up copies.

And yes I learned my lesson Pastor Ed. The smell of the air alone there was heavy on the soul.

Zechariah Smyth 12-26-2013 08:05 AM

What is your name? Why are you here?

Start talking, son.

:badmood:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-26-2013 08:09 AM

Hello and welcome to God's favorite online site. B)

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Fear Him (Post 1051063)
I am a follower of Jesus and came to this site in hopes to learn from you and your great people. I need your help to be as close to God as possible and follow his ways to the T.

A good start would be to read God's Word™, the KJV 1611 from cover to cover. Also, check out all of the wonderful sermons posted by our dedicated Pastors here:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9

And reading the threads here in our various forums, you can get an idea how True Christians™ walk with Our Lord. :innocent:

Quote:

I go to a local church in Ohio that is in a very small town voided of all that sinful big city mombo jombo.

This tells us virtually nothing. What denomination is the church. We need to know what kind of blasphemous and heretical brainwashing must be undone, if the church you attend is not a Bible following Independent Baptist Church.

Quote:

I let the Lord wash me of my sins when i lived through a beating from some gang members in calafonia (never will I go to such a devilish place again). When I woke up I knew then that I needed Jesus in my heart to protect me from the sins and pigish non believers of the world.

Do you make a habit of only coming to our Dear Lord when you need something? Do you ever come to the Lord with offers to do His work and further His plans seeking not to gain yourself?

Quote:

1 Corinthians 14:1 (1611 King James Bible)

Follow after charitie, and desire spirituall giftes, but rather that yee may prophesie.
Quote:

Romans 8:28 (1611 King James Bible)

And wee know that all things worke together for good, to them that loue God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
God is willing to answer your prayers, but you have to do your part. You can't get something for nothing from God.

Quote:

John 15:7 (1611 King James Bible)

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall aske what ye will, and it shall be done vnto you.
Quote:

My favorite verse is

My friend, we follow God's Word here. What God really said here, Word for glorious Word, is:

Quote:

1 Corinthians 16:13 (1611 King James Bible)

Watch yee, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men: be strong.
I look forward to seeing you add to our wonderful community of fervent followers of Our Lord. :thumbsup:

Chester Longshire 12-26-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

My favorite verse is

Your quote is nice, in a soccer-mom, bumper sticker kinda way, but why didn't you ALSO include the part of the aeternal destruction of God's enemies??

17 Brethren, zbe followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have aus for an ensample. 18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are bthe enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 cWhose end is destruction, dwhose God is their belly, and ewhose glory is in their fshame, who gmind earthly things.) 20 For our hconversation iis in heaven; kfrom whence also lwe look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 21 Who shall mchange nour vile body, that it may be ofashioned like unto his glorious body, paccording to the working whereby he is able even qto subdue all things unto himself.
http://biblia.com/books/kjv1900/Php3.16

I Fear Him 12-27-2013 05:29 AM

Wow. So much information on this site. It's overwhelming. I think I'm going to incorporate some of these fantastic lessons in these forums into my studies.

Yet there are so many that bash on you people even tho you are clearly just trying to help! Its really sad kowning so many that attended this site will burn in the pit for eternity.

I truly feel like I could learn so much for you guys.

Zechariah Smyth 12-27-2013 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Fear Him (Post 1051358)
Wow. So much information on this site. It's overwhelming. I think I'm going to incorporate some of these fantastic lessons in these forums into my studies.

Yet there are so many that bash on you people even tho you are clearly just trying to help!
Its really sad kowning so many that attended this site will burn in the pit for eternity.

Why would any part of God's Perfect Plan make you sad? Personally, I don't want any scumbag homos or druggies or catlicks in Heaven with me.

:thumbdown:

I Fear Him 12-27-2013 05:45 AM

Nore do I friend nore do I

And i know what's you saying brother. Maybe I'm just to empathic sometimes. I should work on that.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-27-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Yes, God has truly blessed us by working through our Pastors to create such a wonderful and informative site. I thank God each and every day for bringing me here, and I cheerfully put my money where my mouth is by tithing and offering generously to help ensure the Pastors have all the basic tools they need to bring the Word of God to the world, such as spacious and luxuriously appointed mansions fully staffed, private jets, exotic hypercars, personal assistants, etc.

Quote:

2 Corinthians 9:7 (1611 King James Bible)

Euerie man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him giue; not grudgingly, or of necessitie: for God loueth a cheerefull giuer.
Quote:

Yet there are so many that bash on you people even tho you are clearly just trying to help! Its really sad kowning so many that attended this site will burn in the pit for eternity.

Well, this comes with the territory, and we will be blessed by God for this persecution. So I say let them come and work to earn blessings for us. :D

The more we are reviled by the world, the more I know we are doing God's work. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Luke 6:22 (1611 King James Bible)

Blessed are yee when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shal reproach you, and cast out your name as euill, for the Sonne of mans sake.
Quote:

That's what fellowship is all about! We draw strength from each other.

Quote:

1 Thessalonians 5:11 (1611 King James Bible)

Wherefore, comfort your selues together, and edifie one another, euen as also ye doe.
Quote:

Hebrews 10:24 (1611 King James Bible)

And let vs consider one another to prouoke vnto loue, and to good workes:
By the way, I am still waiting to hear from you what denomination your church is. :tumbleweed:

We need to know these things so we know what kind of religious background and foundations you have. B)

Naomi Ruth Lamb 12-27-2013 04:28 PM

I Fear Him, I shudder at your story of being beaten. While I have never been to California since Father forbids it, I hope this is not what happened to my friend Michelle (She preferred being called Mike for some reason). After the high school graduation, many of us were surprised when she left town with the new girl's PE teacher, Miss Lamboni. They moved to San Francisco, according to rumor, where she is supposedly working with dykes. I didn't know they had flooding problems out there. I miss Mike and her lovely plaid blouses. She played softball like no other woman I know. She used to tell me that she hoped I would play for the other team someday. I have no idea what she meant but she was always saying things I didn't quite grasp. Welcome to our forums! NRL