The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Introduction: Brother Saxxxe (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=80654)

Brother Saxxxe 07-26-2012 12:47 AM

Introduction: Brother Saxxxe

Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus

Hi, my name is Charles Smith, i came from texas, i go to lakewood church

Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
- Matthew 22:37-39

I found Jesus when i was 8, my mom was a whore and she got killed by 3 rapist and my pastor told me it was the wrath of God since i have found Jesus and accept it as my lord and savior. Only him can save us from Hell. God help all the heretics.

Deaner 07-26-2012 12:50 AM

Re: Introduction: Brother Saxxxe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Saxxxe (Post 910474)
Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus

Hi, my name is Charles Smith, i came from texas, i go to lakewood church

Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
- Matthew 22:37-39

I found Jesus when i was 8, my mom was a whore and she got killed by 3 rapist and my pastor told me it was the wrath of God since i have found Jesus and accept it as my lord and savior. Only him can save us from Hell. God help all the heretics.

Christ will not save yourself or your mother the whore. Only one chance...

Give us a 500 word essay on why you and your mommy should be in heaven and not in hell. Go and ask your mother why she (honestly) has approximately 450 diseases in her cooter?

James Hutchins 07-26-2012 01:13 AM

Brother Deaner (as always) is spot on. You and if you can get it up, the next ten generations are all doomed to hell for being bastards.

Deuteronomy 23:2
2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Nobar King 07-26-2012 01:31 AM

That is not how you spell sexy, and I don't care what ghetto you come from.

Faith_Machine 07-26-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Saxxxe (Post 910474)
...since i have found Jesus and accept it as my lord and savior...

So Jesus is an inanimate object now?

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-26-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 910632)
So Jesus is an inanimate object now?

:unsure: He may mean this.