The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   A beautiful Christmas message from the Westboro Baptist Church (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18146)

Meek and Humble 12-13-2008 09:15 PM

A beautiful Christmas message from the Westboro Baptist Church

This was so wonderful, if I were a woman I would have cried! This truly is the meaning of Christmas!

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-13-2008 10:10 PM

Re: A beautiful Christmas message from the Westboro Baptist Churc

That was wonderful!

Thank you!

Meek and Humble 12-14-2008 12:05 AM

I liked this so much, I came up with a list of other songs to send to Westboro in case they want to use them -

-A Gay in a Manger
-Burn the Halls
-God Damn Ye Fairy Gentlemen
-Hark the Herald Angels Kill
-I Sunk Three Ships
-You Came Upon a Midnight Queer
-Pain to the World
-O Satan's Tree
-O Die All Ye Sinful
-O Smite O Smite Emmanuel
-O Little Town of Sodom and Gomorrah
- Sodomite Night
-The First in Hell
-You Three Queens of Hades Are
-Jingle Hell
-Do you Fear what I Fear?
-Fooly, the Atheist
-Rudolph, the brown-nose faggot
-Little Raped-Catholic Boy
-We Wish You A One-Way Trip to Hell
-You'll Be In Hell For Christmas
-Jingle Devil's Rocks

Capt. Aaron Portway 12-14-2008 12:11 AM

Usually I think those Westboro folks are little on the liberal side, but they are certainly right on the money with that little ditty.

I expect it to become a new Christmas standard. What a lovely gift for the Baby Jesus on His birthday!:thumbsup:

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-14-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 272749)
Usually I think those Westboro folks are little on the liberal side, but they are certainly right on the money with that little ditty.

I expect it to become a new Christmas standard. What a lovely gift for the Baby Jesus on His birthday!:thumbsup:

Indeed Captain, these Wesboro folks are more liberal and this demonstrates that they are not highly polished. Rather than being sung a cappella the piece should have had some form of accompaniment. The choir was ill prepared and should have been scored for SATB, not to mention that the choreography was rather crude. All this notwithstanding, they do have a way of getting their message across.

Holyharland 12-15-2008 12:32 PM

Beautiful! That song was pure bliss. It should become the new standard Christmas Carol. God bless those people. I was filled with joy to see even children voicing the words of God. Not enough of us grow up with God close to our hearts. Not enough peoples kids praise God. I pray my sons and daughters will be like that. I feel extra proud to be an American after seeing that. :usa27:

Garman Warrior 12-15-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 272664)
This was so wonderful, if I were a woman I would have cried! This truly is the meaning of Christmas!

http://www.signmovies.net/videos/mus...1_scwtyth.html

I live WBC and her reverend Fred Phelps.He does speak good truth on fags and evils of fag agenda.I also like his video news on Jerry Falwel's death.This wicked old fat false prophet is almost 2 years in Hell.

Garman Warrior 12-15-2008 04:01 PM

Here is one of the most powerful WBC clips,"God Hates The World",a remaking on "We Are The World" of the 80s.

Garman Warrior 12-15-2008 09:28 PM

True words from WBC.

H. Montague Worthington 12-15-2008 11:07 PM

I do not care for Westboro Baptist's liberal politics, but their heartwarming Christmas message is something every True Christian™ should hear.

Meek and Humble 12-23-2008 09:34 PM

Seems they've written a few more songs, no doubt getting inspiration from me. My lawyers will soon contact them!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/.../christmas.pdf

SayvedByTheLord 12-23-2008 10:37 PM

This is absolutely brilliant work, and all this time I thought Westboro was filled with commie pinkos.

Meek and Humble 12-13-2009 01:38 AM

Bump for the holiday season.

Miss Joker 12-13-2009 03:45 AM

So is Santa going to (un-Christian language deleted) me? I don't get it.

Meek and Humble 12-13-2009 03:56 AM

Santa Claus is a demon spirit, and he will rape your soul in hell! See this website for more information: http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/santa.html

I Love Him 2 12-13-2009 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 430826)
Santa Claus is a demon spirit, and he will rape your soul in hell! See this website for more information: http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/santa.html

Hmm.... a .html file is a file that someone created on a computer. Not with a web site creator how do we know that you didn't create it ;), or you did create it and didnt tell us.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 12-13-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Him 2 (Post 430858)
Hmm.... a .html file is a file that someone created on a computer. Not with a web site creator how do we know that you didn't create it ;), or you did create it and didnt tell us.

:wacko: I know next to nothing about how the internet and computers work, but even I know that was incredibly stupid.

Once was lost 12-19-2009 05:13 PM

Maybe we can send the Westboro Baptist Church some sort of Christmas greeting. If we show them our Christian love we can maybe pick up a few of their more Conservative members. (Food for thought)

TC Patriot 12-27-2009 11:35 PM

How can they be so right on homers and so wrong about our Godly soldiers. It was a great song and thank you Heathen Basher for posting it.

EmilyRose 12-28-2009 06:48 PM

That was hilarious.

Seriously, how much time must they have on their hands.

The irony here of course lies in saying Santa's not real when you worship Jesus.