The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ohio Pastor's Message to Strippers Gives Christians a Bad Name (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100985)

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-12-2014 06:33 AM

Ohio Pastor's Message to Strippers Gives Christians a Bad Name

This article is a perfect example of how not to witness to sinners and unsaved trash. Pastor Bill Dunfee of Warsaw, Ohio's New Beginnings Ministries is provoking needless confrontation, anger, and bad publicity in his tactics - all too common amongst many who call themselves "Christian". It's no wonder that Christians are under attack and Christianity has acquired a bad name.

True Christian's™ know that Jesus Christ is our personal Lord and Savior and that we must witness directly to the unsaved. Our Pastors here at Landover Baptist on their many missions to dens of depravity have successfully witnessed to loose women, strippers, prostitutes, adulterers and fornicators directly. I myself have heard the many cries from the unsaved - "Oh God, yes, yes, Oh God" and "Jesus come inside me" on countless occasions as our Pastors have spread the Holy Gospel of peace with the Lord.

Quote:

Strippers Angry With Local Church Show up Outside Sunday Service Missing Key Pieces of Clothing
Aug. 11, 2014 1:49pm Jonathon M. Seidl

A group of dancers from a local Ohio strip club, as well as its owner, are sick and tired of the tactics of a local church’s parishioners and its pastor who has made it their goal to shut the place down. So they showed up to Sunday worship to protest. And they stripped off their tops to do it.

Employees and supporters of the Foxhole North showed up at New Beginnings Ministries in Warsaw, Ohio, to protest Pastor Bill Dunfee and his congregation’s crusade to run the strip joint out of business.

According to the Coshocton Tribune, the protest was well-attended:

Quote:

About 30 dancers, other staff, family and friends from the Foxhole North either marched with protest signs or sat in chairs across from the church. Church members have been protesting the private gentlemen’s club for nearly nine years. Two women were topless for about half of the four-hour protest.
“They come up every weekend, and they’re very abusive and certainly unchristian-like,” club owner Thomas Geoarge told WBNS-TV. “Calling the girls [bleeped] and [bleeped]. They’re abusive to the customers. They sit out with video cameras, they take pictures of license plates, tell them they’re posting them to the web.”

While the church put up tarps to block congregants from having to see the nudity, at least one parishioner got into a shouting match with some of Foxhole North’s supporters, and news cameras were rolling:

Dunfee, however, isn’t backing down.

“I hope he will realize that the Foxhole has no business in this community,” he told the news outlet, adding later, “I take very seriously the responsibility as a pastor to see to it that the gospel of Christ is lifted up, that Christ himself is lifted up, and that evil is confronted.”

George and his supporters aren’t changing their tactics either. He told the news station he plans on showing up every week until the church stops its protest.

And he’s not the only one criticizing the church. Anny Donewald is the head of a Christian group called Eve’s Angels based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, that reaches out to strippers. She made the trip down to the site of the protest and seems to be siding with the dancers over the church’s tactics.

“The Bible says, if you’re with someone and they don’t receive your message, brush your feet off and keep it moving,” she told the Tribune, which noted she led the group in a prayer. “[The church] definitely needs to go away, because they’re causing so much of a problem and there’s no humility in that.”

The church hired an off-duty sheriff’s deputy to stand guard during the confrontation that remained “mostly peaceful.” It plans to do the same next week.

And as both local news outlets point out, it’s not illegal for women to be topless in public in Ohio.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...s-of-clothing/

Mistress Cookie 08-12-2014 09:26 AM

Re: Ohio Pastor's Message to Strippers Gives Christians a Bad Name

Quote:

And as both local news outlets point out, it’s not illegal for women to be topless in public in Ohio.
Does this mean they can go into the CHURCHES topless, in protest??

Thanks, Obama :angry:

VictoryOS 08-12-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 1105236)
Does this mean they can go into the CHURCHES topless, in protest??

Thanks, Obama :angry:

My advice to you, Sister Cookie, is to protect your womanhood. Now that the darkies are in charge, they want nothing more than to turn the churches into strip clubs and to BAN women's clothing so we all have to walk around in the nude.

Perhaps Landover should do more about the stripper menace in surrounding communities. It would be too much of a temptation for the men to attend these illicit slut gardens. Better to send the ladies out to do the Lord's Work in this capacity and I'm more than willing to lead the charge.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 08-12-2014 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 1105268)
My advice to you, Sister Cookie, is to protect your womanhood. Now that the darkies are in charge, they want nothing more than to turn the churches into strip clubs and to BAN women's clothing so we all have to walk around in the nude.

Perhaps Landover should do more about the stripper menace in surrounding communities. It would be too much of a temptation for the men to attend these illicit slut gardens. Better to send the ladies out to do the Lord's Work in this capacity and I'm more than willing to lead the charge.

I'd be happy to help you, in my neck of the woods in Southern California! There are so many girls here that need salvation!

Pastor Ezekiel 08-13-2014 01:57 AM

This is precisely why I lead a select few members of my Landover Baptist Nubile Young Men's Prayer Circle into downtown Des Moines every Friday night. I fearlessly lead these young True Christian™ men into the belly of the beast; Tittie bars and stripper clubs not more than a few miles away from our Church! :o

We go into those dens of iniquity ready to do God's work with RODS OF IRON! When the girls ask us if we want a "private lap dance," we accept their offer and once we are alone, we waste no time in getting those naked girls down on their knees, mouth agape, ready to accept a load of Jesus! Oh, PRAISE GOD how they thank us for our group efforts! And what of it if it costs a few thousand dollars of your Love Offerings? WHAT OF IT? How can anyone put a price on the Salvation of these vile harlots?

Mistress Cookie 08-13-2014 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1105354)
And what of it if it costs a few thousand dollars of your Love Offerings? WHAT OF IT? How can anyone put a price on the Salvation of these vile harlots?

Well, I personally would place the value of the "vile harlots" salvation at about 2 cents.

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...f69c52c012.jpg

But if the Pastors feel differently...well, fine.

JustGotSaved 08-13-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1105354)
This is precisely why I lead a select few members of my Landover Baptist Nubile Young Men's Prayer Circle into downtown Des Moines every Friday night. I fearlessly lead these young True Christian™ men into the belly of the beast; Tittie bars and stripper clubs not more than a few miles away from our Church! :o

We go into those dens of iniquity ready to do God's work with RODS OF IRON! When the girls ask us if we want a "private lap dance," we accept their offer and once we are alone, we waste no time in getting those naked girls down on their knees, mouth agape, ready to accept a load of Jesus! Oh, PRAISE GOD how they thank us for our group efforts! And what of it if it costs a few thousand dollars of your Love Offerings? WHAT OF IT? How can anyone put a price on the Salvation of these vile harlots?

I'm sure it must be difficult placing yourself, Pastor, in that environment with all those scantily-clad/nude women. However the sight of your nubile young men all EXCITED for the LORD must be truly uplifting!

Mckenzie 08-13-2014 05:46 PM

This makes me disgusted to know I live in the same state as this "Christian"! This only encourages fellow teenaged women who have yet to find salvation into thinking of doing awful things! Absolutely horrendous. :thumbdown:

transPERVERTandgodHATESme 08-25-2014 02:08 AM

I think that this is one of the best posts on this site, because it shows the kind of things strippers will do. Not all strippers are willing to get on their knees for a man for money, but there are still women like that out there. Recently I heard of a Pastor who went to these strip clubs and when asked for a private dance, said yes. When he was taken into the room, however, he wrote the name of a verse--it slips my mind now, for some reason--on whatever money he gave them. I found that to be a great way to spin a stripper's life around.:thumbsup: