The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=78169)

ExGay Alex 05-21-2012 04:10 PM

Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland

Friends in Christ, I have pondered and prayed over the fate of Amy Copeland, the young girl who angered the Lord so terribly that he sent a flesh-eating bacteria to eat her alive. Now, secular doctors are thwarting God's will by trying to reverse God's decision.

You can read about it here: CNN: Flesh-eating bacteria devours girl despite non-stop prayers of family members

In reference to the recent amputation of Amy's hands, her father stated: "Some people may criticize my decision and say we should have prayed over Aimee and asked God to heal her hands. Trust me, this we have done every day. I believe God has appointed and anointed Aimee's doctors as miraculous healers and I trust that their decisions are God-breathed."

There is so much wrong with this that I do not know where to start. There is no way her doctors' decisions are God-breathed. 2 Timothy 3:16 says that Scripture is God-breathed, and yet if her doctors were to read Scripture, they would have stopped this from the beginning. They should have burned her clothes, for example, right off the bat as described in Leviticus 13:52. Second, we all know that hyssop oil was charged by God to Moses to be used as a purifying agent. There is no evidence that Amy's doctors have read Numbers 19:18 or Psalm 51:7.

Let's not forget that God gave her this bacteria in the first place. In Isaiah 45:7, God explains: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

So is God punishing her somehow? Clearly, yes. John 9:31 tells us that God only answers the prayers of the righteous. Since he did NOT save this girl's hands, despite "prayers every day," the proof of unrighteousness is before our eyes.

Her doctors are not following God's intention, in fact, they are working against it. Secular doctors do this all the time. We know that God created life. That is straight out of Genesis chapter 1. Yest when God creates a tiny little fetus, secular abortionists kill that life, in violation of God's plans. So when God sends a disease to a sinner, secular doctors also should not stand in the way. Deuteronomy 1:43. "So I spoke unto you; and you would not hear, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD, and went presumptuously up into the hill."

So I pray that God's intentions are put to their end and that her doctors cease all treatment. God will cure her if he wants to. Job 1:21.

Billy Bob Jenkins 05-21-2012 04:25 PM

Re: Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland

Amy's father is a hypocrite for refusing to comply with God's wrathful imprecations, while eagerly lapping up his merciful intercessions like a starving mutt. He is clearly sent among us by the Devil to thwart God's plans. I hope God smites him before he does more damage to the Kingdom.

You just wait, God will kill them all before long.
Quote:

Matthew 22:18
But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

Professor Bessemer 05-21-2012 04:50 PM

Glory Brothers! As most of you know, I have had experience with a God given necrotizing fasciitis infection during my Ex-Gay© treatment. God, in His infinite wisdom and mercy, smites those who He knows need to be smitten. Obviously Amy has done something to displease our Lord or He would not have caused a rare bacteria to eat parts of her alive.

Quote:

Psalm145:20
The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

James Hutchins 05-21-2012 05:36 PM

The demons that are eating her will jump into another person before long and will eat them too. God seems mighty tired of His creations trying to usurp Him.
That evil girl is going to wind up just being a head in a jar with all those doctors playing God on her body.

http://www.georgehernandez.com/h/aaB...13_JarHead.jpg

Midge Murphy 05-24-2012 09:05 AM

i feel her lifestyle choices led her to this, if she had been at home cooking like i do she would not have got cut, this is God's way of telling us that women should be women and men should be men, i agree her doctor's are spitting in God's very eye with this one, let her get what is coming to her. :toilet:

QueerHater 07-04-2012 09:06 AM

She is just angering God further by not getting married and bearing children and being a good housewife. :thumbdown:

ddeckys 07-27-2012 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueerHater (Post 902304)
She is just angering God further by not getting married and bearing children and being a good housewife. :thumbdown:

Agreed

Anyajenkins 08-26-2012 10:17 PM

Iam absolutly disgusted with what I read by all of you! You sound like the manson familyy how can u say those evil things? And wish such morbid things on a person u never met only god can judge her doesnt tga:brimley:t say so in the bible? Anyway the doctors heros helping her are heros and beyond selfless and the god I know would b prosud of them things happen in this world that we cant control heros and good peop,e get sick or die painful deaths mourn for them dont say god did that to punish tem and make tgem suffer this site is full of anger Nd hate when god is about love u should b ashamed I only signed upfor this soone nice prayer goesout to this poor girl who went through this

Pastor Ezekiel 08-26-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyajenkins (Post 923306)
Iam absolutly disgusted with what I read by all of you! You sound like the manson familyy how can u say those evil things? And wish such morbid things on a person u never met only god can judge her doesnt tga:brimley:t say so in the bible? Anyway the doctors heros helping her are heros and beyond selfless and the god I know would b prosud of them things happen in this world that we cant control heros and good peop,e get sick or die painful deaths mourn for them dont say god did that to punish tem and make tgem suffer this site is full of anger Nd hate when god is about love u should b ashamed I only signed upfor this soone nice prayer goesout to this poor girl who went through this

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

Professor Bessemer 08-26-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Could you retype that hateful response so that it is a bit more readable? And this time, use your fingers gently instead of bashing your poor keyboard with your tightly balled fists.

Didymus Much 08-26-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

...And wish such morbid things on a person u never met only god can judge her doesnt tgat say so in the bible?...

No. Read it yourself and find out. Start here. :thumbsup:

Anyajenkins 08-26-2012 10:35 PM

Iam on a slow phone, im sure u understood my comment is the only one not hatefull seeing that its theonly one saying a possative prayerfor and sticking up for the poor girl. Now that I said my peace delete me from this evil cult page! Ill pray for uall.

Mrs. Naomi Portway 08-26-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyajenkins (Post 923319)
Iam on a slow phone, im sure u understood my comment is the only one not hatefull seeing that its theonly one saying a possative prayerfor and sticking up for the poor girl. Now that I said my peace delete me from this evil cult page! Ill pray for uall.

You shouldn't say stuff like that to the professor. He's very Godly and you're not. God made that girl lose her hands for a reason. He doesn't make mistakes. God is perfect. She did something to make Him mad.

YIC

Mrs. Naomi Portway

Godfly 08-26-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Naomi Portway (Post 923321)
You shouldn't say stuff like that to the professor. He's very Godly and you're not. God made that girl lose her hands for a reason. He doesn't make mistakes. God is perfect. She did something to make Him mad.

YIC

Mrs. Naomi Portway

Perhaps she was a bad cook and God did this to save her Godly Future husband from a fate worse than death. Can she even clean with those stump things?

Anyajenkins 08-26-2012 11:29 PM

Wow that is cruel:(

Didymus Much 08-26-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyajenkins (Post 923338)
Wow that is cruel:(

I personally don't think this incident ranks anywhere near to the Flood, but yeah, God can be that way at times.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Godfly 08-27-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 923342)
I personally don't think this incident ranks anywhere near to the Flood, but yeah, God can be that way at times.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

A woman who can't cook and clean is a sorry sight. My wife gets pretty upset if I lock her out of the RV for breaking a dish. Sometimes she curls up into a ball and cries all night.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-27-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

I thought all the schools for the retarded children were blocked from accessing this site.

Don't worry, dear. The Department of Faith will block your school's access soon, but your semi-literate rant will remain for all to see forever.

Maybe when you've read the Bible, you will return and find that you laugh and shake your head at your own imbecilic pre-Jesus antics, much as we do.

Anyajenkins 08-27-2012 01:36 AM

My my god is watching u as u call me those names they dont bother me I have read the bible and my relationship with god is not your concsrn I know god loves me he knew my path since before I came to earth, what bothers me is the hatefull words I seen on here about a innocent girl and u all are calling me a hatemonger an unsaved peice of trash?! Tellimg u right now ive seen horror movies based on ur behavior and it is heartbreaking I lovepeople and I dont even hate any of u even the person who said she got her hands cut off for being a bad cook and ect... but in ur eyes iam the hate? its cool I wish I,had the power to better this world but there isnt enough in its entirity. Good riddence :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 08-27-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyajenkins (Post 923377)
I know god loves me

How? How do you know God loves you?

I mean, are you absolutely sure?