The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Are women supposed to have orgasm? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7757)

narrowpathy 01-28-2008 04:11 PM

Are women supposed to have orgasm?

1. Did God create women with the capacity to experience orgasm?
2. Is it a sin for women to experience orgasm or is it another papist lie?
3. Are men supposed to help women experience orgasm? (foreplay with massage, stroking, etc)
4. If a woman doesn't experience orgasm is she being punished by the Lord?
5. Is it a sin to fake orgasm?

Talitha 01-28-2008 04:16 PM

Re: Are women supposed to have orgasm?

I don't understand what you mean.
I was always told that such things are Sinful and certainly not something True Christian™ Ladies should talk about.

Bobby-Joe 01-28-2008 04:32 PM

No Narrowpathy, Christian scientists have shown for a long time that women to not have orgasm. The modern myth of the "female orgasm" (that only started in the 60s) is just a misinterpretation of a seizer brought on by an attack of hysteria. Women have an innate craving for male affection and if deprived long of enough of it they can suffer this seizer caused by the feeling of overwhelming relief. This why Christian doctors call it an “Hysterical Paroxysm”

Unfortunately, like a heart attack, once a woman has had one of these seizers they are vulnerable to them in the future. Any kind of excessively emotional stimulation can induce one. Even a strong, Godly sermon from a manly Pastor as Pastor Zeke has had happened to him.

These so called female orgasms are nothing more than a life threatening condition!

Dr. Zaius 01-28-2008 04:41 PM

1. Yes. It is a normal part of married Christian life. If you are not experiencing this pleasure, maybe you need to see a Christian relationship expert.

2. Women should only orgasm once, and hopefully quickly, before it's her husband's turn.

3. Do you need this help? Hopefully it's not from de-sensitizing yourself with a battery powered toothbrush.

4. You're just not trying hard enough, dear.

5. Do you tell your husband you enjoy cooking his meals and washing his socks? Is that a lie?
Quote:

"Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all." -- Edmund Burke

Larry Lee 01-28-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 134620)
No Narrowpathy, Christian scientists have shown for a long time that women to not have orgasm. The modern myth of the "female orgasm" (that only started in the 60s) is just a misinterpretation of a seizer brought on by an attack of hysteria. Women have an innate craving for male affection guidance, authority and "covering" and if deprived long of enough of it they can suffer this seizer caused by the feeling of overwhelming relief. This why Christian doctors call it an “Hysterical Paroxysm”

Unfortunately, like a heart attack, once a woman has had one of these seizers they are vulnerable to them in the future. Any kind of excessively emotional stimulation can induce one. Even a strong, Godly sermon from a manly Pastor as Pastor Zeke has had happened to him.

These so called female orgasms are nothing more than a life threatening condition!

Hope you don't mind the slight correction in your Godly sermon, Brother Bobby-J.

Bobby-Joe 01-28-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Lee (Post 134636)
Hope you don't mind the slight correction in your Godly sermon, Brother Bobby-J.

Excellent point Brother Lee; I forgot that the unsaved may not be aware of the proper Christian definition of the word "affection" and instead think something smutty.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 01-28-2008 06:45 PM

I can assure you that my wife has never had one, nor will she ever, as long as I have anything to say about it.

No Godly woman should ever want to experience such a thing. Real women lay still, close their eyes, and think about Jesus.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

narrowpathy 01-28-2008 09:06 PM

Thank you for clarifying that for me... Thank you very much....

SadSightSeer 01-29-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben (Post 134652)
No Godly woman should ever want to experience such a thing. Real women lay still, close their eyes, and think about Jesus.

But doesn't orgasms bring women closer to GOD by making them yell "Oh, my GOD!!" when an orgasm happens?

SadSightSeer 01-29-2008 06:18 PM

Sorry for the double post...Must be a sign from Jesus.

Cheshire 01-29-2008 06:33 PM

I've never had one. Mind you, havn't had the chance, but..

it's for making babies, not for enjoyment!

Deaner 01-29-2008 07:15 PM

What's an orgasm?

OnGod'sSide 01-29-2008 08:53 PM

Like Bobby-Joe (God's blessings!) said: female orgasm is just a misinterpretation of a seizer brought on by an attack of hysteria.

I think Our Lord made female orgasm so unpleasant for women so they know where the limit is.
They know if they have sex too long for the purpose of fun, they will have that horrid attack of hysteria.

Have you seen how similar a face of a possessed person is to a girl's face when she is having an orgasm??!

Sex is for creating new God's children only!!!
If you think of bringing another satanist to this world, restrain from sex!! :angry:

I have heard that some wiccan wenches actually enjoy an orgasm now!! :fear2:
Well, I hope they enjoy the feeling of heat when they melt in the pit of Fire!!

A valid point for my first post dont you think, Brothers and Sisters?

God bless

Mr. Jingles 01-29-2008 10:19 PM

If a woman shouts out 'Oh my God' during sex, that's taking the Lord's name in vain. Furthermore, where in the bible does it say that a woman is allowed to enjoy sex? Only in one of those liebral heathen updated bibles.

i_r_jew 01-29-2008 10:32 PM

Personally i always found orgasms quite enjoyable. I do not want children and i regularly partake in huge sexual orgies often includnig over 30 people./ No where in the bible does it say this is wrong either.

PS I'm not actually a christian or whatever it is you guys call yourselves. At the end of the day you're all the same really. Also I am a half black/half japanese homosexual jew. Nowhere in the bible does it say this is wrong either ;)

see_the_light 01-29-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_r_jew (Post 134966)
Personally i always found orgasms quite enjoyable. I do not want children and i regularly partake in huge sexual orgies often includnig over 30 people./ No where in the bible does it say this is wrong either.

PS I'm not actually a christian or whatever it is you guys call yourselves. At the end of the day you're all the same really. Also I am a half black/half japanese homosexual jew. Nowhere in the bible does it say this is wrong either ;)

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Leviticus 18:29
For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Clear enough? now that you are better informed you might want to mend your ways before it's too late and you end up in hell.

PRAY TO JESUS!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-29-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_r_jew (Post 134966)

Boy, you are so hellbound that satan probably has your name at the top of his "to torture" list. Everything you say is the opposite of true. The Holy Bible tells us what to do with unsaved scum like you.

1Cor:9-11
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

DJ Troll 01-29-2008 11:20 PM

Where in the bible does it say women are not supposed to enjoy sex? I really shouldn't be surprized that you fossils wouldn't know how to please a woman just beat her into submission. Maybe you neanderthals should try coming into the 21st century where women are equals and have every right to climax during sex. Sex is sooooooo much better if you both enjoy it. Myself and my wife have no plans to bring a child into this f'd up world and we still have a healthy sex life. A REAL man knows how to keep his wife pleased and she won't wander.

Frater Matthias 01-29-2008 11:24 PM

Well, if a woman can feel it then surely she was designed to feel said wonderful sensation. No mystery in that, mate.

AnnCoulter 01-31-2008 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by see_the_light (Post 134977)
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Leviticus 18:29
For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Clear enough? now that you are better informed you might want to mend your ways before it's too late and you end up in hell.

PRAY TO JESUS!

See The Light, I don't think he was referring to lying next to a woman. If I read his post clearly, he is referring to partaking in a steamy pile of mansex with various women mixed in - the kind of blind loving where you immediately insert into any hole you find available, man or woman. Such an issue is not openly discussed in the Bible, because it is one which we each struggle with everyday.