The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Tolerance (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=8116)

cristiano 10-29-2010 07:37 PM

Re: Tolerance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 626443)
Dear God-mocking Retard:

The Bible declares that women should keep silent in the churches.

Is this a church? No, this is a web forum owned by a church.

Sister Lycia is sharing with you Godly Scripture. You have clearly never read the Bible, since you have no idea what it says and "can't be bothered" to back up your accusations.

She is a forum member, well loved and respected. You are Unsaved Trash. She is a member here, you are an uninvited guest.

Learn some respect for your hosts, jackass.

You show me respect you get respect understand? All i got was some uncultured female trying to overstep her boundaries in a disrespectful manner. Don't tell me what i have or havent done i think i know not you. Women should keep silent in and out of churches.

EDIT: ACTUALLY Cristino you are a guest in our forum and if you don't stop being disruptive it's ban time for you. - Bobby-Joe

Bobby-Joe 10-29-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristiano (Post 626461)
Girl it's easy to point the finger it's difficult to face up to your own errors. When you're 'man' enough to do that i'll grant you allowance to post your little misquotes of falsetruths. Thou shall not put upon judgement when one is weak within themselves. Somebody who 'debates'(thats a huge exaggeration) like you do is very thin deep and i wish you the best of luck in finding yourself...one you're TRUELY happy with.

So in other words you've never read The Bible kid yet you are willing to gas on like you did like the false Christian you are?

cristiano 10-29-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 626471)
So in other words you've never read The Bible kid yet you are willing to gas on like you did like the false Christian you are?

Stick to wasting your time sending out infractions and dont stalk my posts if you have nothing constructive to add

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-29-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristiano (Post 626480)
Stick to wasting your time sending out infractions and dont stalk my posts if you have nothing constructive to add

What's that? You're rebuking anyone else (let alone our Godly True Christian™ security supervisor) for stalking and having nothing constructive to add?

http://www.heterodoxy.com/misc/antiironygoggles.JPG

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-29-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristiano (Post 626467)
You show me respect you get respect understand? All i got was some uncultured female trying to overstep her boundaries in a disrespectful manner. Don't tell me what i have or havent done i think i know not you. Women should keep silent in and out of churches.

EDIT: ACTUALLY Cristino you are a guest in our forum and if you don't stop being disruptive it's ban time for you. - Bobby-Joe

As Bobby-Joe has already pointed out, either back up your accusations with Scripture, or you will be banned. It's put up or shut up time. :banned:

We are here to praise God and share His Truth, not listen to some God-mocker pretend to be a Christian and insult those who truly understand God and His Word.

cristiano 10-29-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 626533)
As Bobby-Joe has already pointed out, either back up your accusations with Scripture, or you will be banned. It's put up or shut up time. :banned:

We are here to praise God and share His Truth, not listen to some God-mocker pretend to be a Christian and insult those who truly understand God and His Word.

I am a real Christian and i act like one it's not like some of you can say the same. And as for that guy he couldn't even spell my name right.

Cranky Old Man 10-29-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristiano (Post 626623)
I am a real Christian and i act like one it's not like some of you can say the same. And as for that guy he couldn't even spell my name right.

If you think the ability to spell your name right has anything to do with being a Christian you have no idea what it means to be a Christian, at all.

Although it might be overwhelming at first, since it has a lot more letters than Tales of Mother Goose, I advice you to start reading something called the "Holy Bible". It will surprise you.

Samuel Coleridge 10-29-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristiano (Post 626623)

By stomping around this forum telling women to shut up and acting like a general jerk to an administrator?

You seem to have a lot more in common than these ruffians than you think.

cristiano 10-29-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 626625)
If you think the ability to spell your name right has anything to do with being a Christian you have no idea what it means to be a Christian, at all.

Although it might be overwhelming at first, since it has a lot more letters than Tales of Mother Goose, I advice you to start reading something called the "Holy Bible". It will surprise you.

This is why i am here to learn more about the bible! but all i get is rude comments and then a female trying to preach, she must be put in her place and let the men discuss the teaching. But everyone likes to argue with me

Oliver Brendan Hayve 11-01-2010 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristiano (Post 626642)
This is why i am here to learn more about the bible! but all i get is rude comments and then a female trying to preach, she must be put in her place and let the men discuss the teaching. But everyone likes to argue with me

They're arguing with you because you apparently know next to nothing about your own religion.

BelieverInGod 11-01-2010 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristiano (Post 626642)

Would you like me to put my 10-year-old online? I'm sure he could teach you a thing or two.

Perhaps you should look up women in the Bible, try researching:

• Deborah, a woman who was set up as a Judge by God.
  • Tamar, who humbled her own father-in-law
  • Ruth, loyal to the end
  • Esther, saved a king and all of the Jewish people in Persia.
  • Mary and Elizabeth, cousins that were blessed by God
  • Tabitha
  • Priscilla taught right along with Paul
Try learning what scripture means before you start spewing your garbage all over our forums.

ExGay Alex 11-01-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachodemon (Post 625642)
And yes, I have read all of it, my apologies, I was misinformed on the quote, but it still stands that the bible never commanded judgement, just did not condone it.

Did you know Bestiality wasn't condoned in some American States until 4 years ago? It's one of those things you just don't do, same with judging other humans. For it is not our place to judge.

Your statement might make more sense if you were to look up the definition of the word "condone."

Father_Jason_Christ 11-08-2010 12:53 PM

This site is about saving People from damnation?
Explain to me how this is executed?
In all my years of preaching i have never seen such futile attempts as on this site this is nothing more than a finger held high in ignorance to our lord and savior!
I have talked to god myself and hardly anything that is said here has been backed up. What happened to turning the other cheek? The Lord will come and then HE and ONLY HE will judge it is not up to us to accuse others of being or doing that is his Lords work.
You are nothing but a smudge of his creation he does not care more about your rich pompous thoughts.
When the day comes we shall see who truly are the faithful to our lord in thought and deed.
Amen :innocent:

Talitha 11-08-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father_Jason_Christ (Post 632958)
This site is about saving People from damnation?
Explain to me how this is executed?
In all my years of preaching i have never seen such futile attempts as on this site this is nothing more than a finger held high in ignorance to our lord and savior!
I have talked to god myself and hardly anything that is said here has been backed up. What happened to turning the other cheek? The Lord will come and then HE and ONLY HE will judge it is not up to us to accuse others of being or doing that is his Lords work.
You are nothing but a smudge of his creation he does not care more about your rich pompous thoughts.
When the day comes we shall see who truly are the faithful to our lord in thought and deed.

We have no interest in your personal opinions.
If you have something to say, please back it up with Scripture explaining why we are wrong.

Rev. M. Rodimer 11-09-2010 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 632963)
We have no interest in your personal opinions.
If you have something to say, please back it up with Scripture explaining why we are wrong.

His silence is deafening, Sister.

He doesn't even know that "turning the other cheek" is an act of defiance and non-violent resistance to authority, as anyone with any grounding in Biblical scholarship (say, someone claiming to be a Papist priest like him) should know.

He can't comprehend that someone striking you on the right cheek must have backhanded you, as a man strikes a slave; turning the left cheek also to him would require him to strike forehand, as a man strikes an equal.

Why do these imbeciles show up claiming theological backgrounds when they have never even so much as read the Bible itself?

:bashpreach:

Samuel Coleridge 11-09-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father_Jason_Christ (Post 632958)

I suppose you believe it is you who will be saved and they will go to hell? How very judgmental of you.

I believe in a very large heaven where even the Landovarians will go there. My only hope is they aren't my neighbors. :fie:

ExGay Alex 11-10-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel Coleridge (Post 633476)
I suppose you believe it is you who will be saved and they will go to hell? How very judgmental of you.

I believe in a very large heaven where even the Landovarians will go there. My only hope is they aren't my neighbors. :fie:

Don't worry, we won't be your neighbors. You'll see us from the pit of Hell you are roasting in, and when you are being sodomized by demons remember your behavior on this forum.

Talitha 11-10-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 633469)
His silence is deafening, Sister.

He doesn't even know that "turning the other cheek" is an act of defiance and non-violent resistance to authority, as anyone with any grounding in Biblical scholarship (say, someone claiming to be a Papist priest like him) should know.

He can't comprehend that someone striking you on the right cheek must have backhanded you, as a man strikes a slave; turning the left cheek also to him would require him to strike forehand, as a man strikes an equal.

Why do these imbeciles show up claiming theological backgrounds when they have never even so much as read the Bible itself?

:bashpreach:

Lamentations 3:27-29

He has no answer. There is no answer other than that which God has chosen to give us.
He cannot argue with The Word of God.

Azrael Jackson 04-06-2019 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 34514)
First, I think you should stop calling me "love" unless you mean it in Christian love, which I doubt. Second, I think that it is you who are intolerant of Jesus. What did He ever do to you, other than provide a way for you to escape eternal damnation? Almighty God temporarily sacrificed Himself to Himself to avert His own wrath, and He did it all so that you could be saved. Does that mean nothing to you?

Two things:

One: In most European countries, the word 'love' is simply used in the same context as 'sir' or 'buddy'.

Two: Don't forget, the original biblical scriptures were the Gutenberg Bible, not the KJB.

Basilissa 04-06-2019 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azrael Jackson (Post 1248934)
Two things:

One: In most European countries, the word 'love' is simply used in the same context as 'sir' or 'buddy'.

And why would we care about this, sweetie? This is America.
Quote:

Two: Don't forget, the original biblical scriptures were the Gutenberg Bible, not the KJB.
Vulgate (which is the Bible translation published by Gutenberg) is not the original.